- Updated Loans (over 3 months only)

- Player Contract Updates

- Manager & Staff Changes

- Manager & Staff Contract Changes

- Board Changes & Takeovers

- Updated other incorrect information

- Updated Finances

How to Download

Download this file to your desktop and put into My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > Editor Data folder

Download Link

Please visit our Download Page

Please do not redistribute without prior permission from myself

Contact Us

Email: fmweegieupdate(at)gmail(dot)com

Forum: www.fmweegie.co.uk

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/FM-WeeGiE-Update/175452925873863

Twitter: www.twitter.com/FMWeeGiEUpdate

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
these players should be out with injuries till june

nemanja vidic -ACL Knee Injury

jermain jenas -Ruptured Achilles

zoltan gera -ACL Knee Injury

lucas leiva -ACL Knee Injury

Mamady Sidibe-Knee tendon

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Injuries that have occurred after the season started are not added, it doesn't make sense for a player to miss all of the season when he might only be out for 6 months etc.

FM WeeGiE are looking for experienced data editors to help out with the Football Manager Update.

Main Duties

- Searching for football related news on the internet such as transfers, loans, injuries, bans etc

- Responsible for updating all aspects of the database such as transfers, loans, injuries, bans etc.

- Handing over the database to the next person in sufficient time for them to take over the next day

- Assisting of promoting the update

- Assisting to moderate the forum

Person Specification

- You must have a strong interest in the Football Manager Series.

- Confident in using all aspects of the Football Manager Data Editor

- Attention to detail

- Write in fluent English

- Good at researching reliable information from websites (BBC, SKY etc)

- Work well within a team

- Be able to work on the update for one or two days per week (day can be discussed on appointment)

Other

Obviously as we are an update by the community for the community, we do not pay.

Successful applicant(s) will be contacted using the email they provided and will be subject to a 1 month probationary period to check the quality of their work.

Closing Date

Friday 24th February 2012

However we may close earlier should we receive a high volume of applicants, so you are invited to apply at your earliest convenience.

Apply Now

Please fill in the form below.

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/ffe7S22Q9ib

PLEASE HELP ME

i have posted on this forum and not had nor found my answer..i have a mac and have downloaded this update How do i get it to work? where do i put the file, what do i do on the game main screen to get it to load up?

someone please point me in the right direction

Andy

FM WeeGiE are looking for experienced data editors to help out with the Football Manager Update.

Main Duties

- Searching for football related news on the internet such as transfers, loans, injuries, bans etc

- Responsible for updating all aspects of the database such as transfers, loans, injuries, bans etc.

- Handing over the database to the next person in sufficient time for them to take over the next day

Person Specification

- Attention to detail

- Be able to work on the update for one or two days per week on a rota basis, which will be the same each week. (day can be discussed on appointment)

Other

Obviously as we are an update by the community for the community, we do not pay.

Successful applicant(s) will be contacted using the email they provided and will be subject to a 1 month probationary period to check the quality of their work.

Closing Date

However we may close earlier should we receive a high volume of applicants, so you are invited to apply at your earliest convenience.

Apply Now

i would apply for this i'm to busy updating fm11 i would recommend forbsie for this position

good look with the search:thup:

Main Duties

Person Specification

- Attention to detail

- Be able to work on the update for one or two days per week on a rota basis, which will be the same each week. (day can be discussed on appointment)

Other

Closing Date

Apply Now

What are the wages like?

;)

2 mars bar a week ;)

Thats a good offer, I moved to the usa several years ago and the mars bars here are just not the same, for something close to a uk mars bar I get an american milkyway, for a uk milkyway i choose a 3 musketeers Do you ship the wages to the usa? :D

Main Duties

Person Specification

- Attention to detail

Other

Closing Date

Apply Now

what are the wages like for this job

has weegie changed ca/pa or added any young players this time around ?

We dont do CA/PA Mate as for young players im not 100% sure Michael or metal guitarist might of added some, i've not been involved much recently because of work so cant give definite answer

Guys, let it be known..I really appreciate the work the FMWeggie team does. Just want to know when we can anticipate a release. No pressure. Just want to know roughly when I can come back to this thread..instead of visiting it each and every day :)

Keep up the good work

Roger

Guys, let it be known..I really appreciate the work the FMWeggie team does. Just want to know when we can anticipate a release. No pressure. Just want to know roughly when I can come back to this thread..instead of visiting it each and every day :)

Keep up the good work

Roger

We are still working on the update as we have had a problem with staffing, we think england is pretty comprehensively done but we are not happy with the other nations so we are currently working to get them up to standard as we have recruited 3 new people to help out. Im not sure on a release date yet but will let you all know when we are close.

removed Capello and all his italian coach cronie's and leaving it vacant until a new manager is announced as the editor does not allow caretaker managers for nations.

yes best bet and we can use FMRTE to put whoever in place when FA get it done....might take longer than people think

Archived