+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FMH 2011 Crashes When Loading Saved Game

Amateur

Default FMH 2011 Crashes When Loading Saved Game

Hi,

Heres what happened, I had just finished a season, proceeded to the next season. Into the new season, I then decided to save the game(overwriting the existing saved game which was fine). After saving the game, I wanted to cancel the friendlies, so I went to the fixtures page, then it hanged on me and my PSP auto restarted.

I restarted the PSP and till now, my game crashes whenever I load it on my PSP(it loads the game and gets stuck at the last part, then my psp will just shutoff)

I've been playing this game endlessly for the past few weeks and pretty frustrated it died on me..

Any sigames support team from FMH 2011 can help me resolve/recover my saved game?

Do let me know asap. Thanks!

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Hi,

Can you let us know the date and which leagues you're running? Have you edited any data? We'd be happy to take a look at the save if you like so we can tell you why it's failing to load, the address to send it to is stuart.warren@sigames.com.

If you need help with accessing your save game and extracting it, let me know and I'll post up some instructions.

Amateur

Hello, I've extracted it and sent it to Stuart. Currently waiting a reply from you guys.
    I'm only running the English league to prevent it from loading slow/crashing(seasoned CM2 player here or earlier)
    And I never edited any data.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by nnb239 View Post
    Hello, I've extracted it and sent it to Stuart. Currently waiting a reply from you guys.
    I'm only running the English league to prevent it from loading slow/crashing(seasoned CM2 player here or earlier)
    And I never edited any data.

Mike
    Hi there, I've spoken to Stuart and he doesn't appear to have received your save, if you could try sending it again that would be great.

Thanks a lot!

Amateur

Sure, got it resent. Thanks for the help!

Just to let you know we've now received your save and it's been passed on to the coding team to have a look at.

Amateur

Great! I'd love to know the error, probably there's an issue whilst it was updating the game to the next season.

Amateur

Hi. Same error here. Loading a saved game at the ver y begining of season 13-14. I will just wait for feedback to be given to nnb239. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsiq View Post
    Hi. Same error here. Loading a saved game at the ver y begining of season 13-14. I will just wait for feedback to be given to nnb239. Thanks!
    Just to check, this was also FMH 2011? Can you let me know which leagues you're running, what had been happening recently in the game (i.e. anything unusual like league 1 teams being in Europe), and whether you've edited data?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    Just to check, this was also FMH 2011? Can you let me know which leagues you're running, what had been happening recently in the game (i.e. anything unusual like league 1 teams being in Europe), and whether you've edited data?
    Thanks for quick response!! This is great!

No data edited. Playing Spanish 1st division. Configuration shows also England, Italy and Scotland. Nothing unusual (but for the fact I dropped down to 2nd division :-) ) oh.... Now I see... Is that the problem?? Only 1st div running?? Oh! Stupid me?? If so, anyway to solve it??? Thanks!!!

Amateur

Thanks for quick response!! This is great!

No data edited. Playing Spanish 1st division. Configuration shows also England, Italy and Scotland. Nothing unusual (but for the fact I dropped down to 2nd division :-) ) oh.... Now I see... Is that the problem?? Only 1st div running?? Oh! Stupid me?? If so, anyway to solve it??? Thanks!!!
    Hi again. False alarm. In fact, I realized that all the spanish leagues were running, that is not the problem. Any idea? Thanks!

There's a couple of FMH 2011 issues we're aware of that could possibly be the cause, but if you'd like to send us your save we'd be happy to have a look as to why it isn't loading.

As mentioned above, the address to send it to is stuart.warren@sigames.com - if you need help on how to extract the save let me know and I'll post it up here.

Amateur

Hi Alari, any updates on my game? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by nnb239 View Post
    Hi Alari, any updates on my game? Thanks!!
    Hi - the coding team haven't had time to have a proper look at it yet, hope to have some news for you at some point next week. Thanks for the patience!

Amateur

There's a couple of FMH 2011 issues we're aware of that could possibly be the cause, but if you'd like to send us your save we'd be happy to have a look as to why it isn't loading.

As mentioned above, the address to send it to is stuart.warren@sigames.com - if you need help on how to extract the save let me know and I'll post it up here.
    Hi Alari, thanks. If possible pls post brief instructions to extract the saved game, just to be certain. Much appreciated, thanks!

Hi Alari, thanks. If possible pls post brief instructions to extract the saved game, just to be certain. Much appreciated, thanks!
    Do you have a memory card reader in your computer? If so:
    1. Take memory card out of your PSP and pop into your computer
    2. The memory card should either pop up as an Autoplay or become visible in 'My Computer'
    3. Open it up -> the save games should be found within \PSP\SAVEDATA
    4. The save games are folders starting with ULET and ending in FMHSVGxx, where xx is a number 00-09 corresponding to the slot you've saved the game in
    5. Zip up the folder containing your save and attach it to an email and send it to us!

If you don't have a memory card reader in your computer:
    1. Plug a USB lead into the top of your PSP and connect it to the computer
    2. On the PSP's main menu, choose Settings -> USB Connection
    3. Wait for the Memory Stick to pop up as a device on your PC or appear in My Computer
    4. Follow steps 3-5 above

Hope these are easy to understand!

Amateur

Do you have a memory card reader in your computer? If so:
    1. Take memory card out of your PSP and pop into your computer
    2. The memory card should either pop up as an Autoplay or become visible in 'My Computer'
    3. Open it up -> the save games should be found within \PSP\SAVEDATA
    4. The save games are folders starting with ULET and ending in FMHSVGxx, where xx is a number 00-09 corresponding to the slot you've saved the game in
    5. Zip up the folder containing your save and attach it to an email and send it to us!

If you don't have a memory card reader in your computer:
    1. Plug a USB lead into the top of your PSP and connect it to the computer
    2. On the PSP's main menu, choose Settings -> USB Connection
    3. Wait for the Memory Stick to pop up as a device on your PC or appear in My Computer
    4. Follow steps 3-5 above

Hope these are easy to understand!
    Done, sent to Stu. Thanks a lot. Hope you can help, guys. Looking fwd to receiving some news. Thanks again!

Just to let you know we've got your save and it's been passed on to the coders!

Amateur

Just to let you know we've got your save and it's been passed on to the coders!
    Ok, great! Looking fwd to some news! Thanks!

Amateur

Hi Alari, any updates on my saved game? Thanks in advance

Hi, apologies to both of you for the delay, the coder who would normally look at this has been on holiday for a couple of days, I'll give him a reminder as soon as he gets back in!

Hi,

A coder's now looked at both of these FMH 2011 saves. Unfortunately I have to tell you both that they're suffering from corruption in some of the data and won't be recoverable. This may have been caused by an issue in FMH 2011 that we're aware of and was fixed in subsequent releases, but it's also possible that it may have been caused by something else. As a result, we'll be taking some time to investigate what's happened to these saves to investigate whether there is/are a new issue or issues here or whether they've both been affected by the issue that's already been fixed.

Apologies that you've experienced this and we're sorry that the save games weren't fixable. To help avoid anything like this happening in future, we recommend you alternate between two different save game slots so that there's always a backup available.

Amateur

Darn.. So I believe there are no other alternatives to recover my game..

Thanks for the help to you and your team Alari, I hope the bug will be fixed

Do update me if there is any good news regarding my game.

Cheers

Amateur

Same here :-( thanks for your help anyway. Hope you fix this stuff. Update if news, pls.

+ Reply to Thread