15 year old with high aggression keeps injuring my reserve players!

Anyone know how to calm down a teenager that's currently smashing his way through my reserve team in training?

He's a regen, his aggression is 19, I've had him for a month and he's crocked 4 players in training so far!

Is this a coincidence or has anyone else had this problem? If so is there a way to fix it because he's a really good prospect (shelled out nearly 10 million for him!).

Normally when I see such players in the youth/reserve team I fire them. But seeing you have spend quite a bit on the young lad, there's no other help than fining him when he gets a direct red in youth/reserve matches. That should lower his aggression (and might even raise his decision).

Cheers, I'll give those ideas a go.

If the game was more realistic I suppose his team mates would beat him senseless in the changing rooms or something. Maybe that's one for FM13!

They wouldn't wait that long, he'd have gotten the message right there on the training pitch after the first IMHO.

What's his moral? Maybe its selective memory but I feel like I get more of these when players are being pissy.

Maybe get him a tutor with high teamwork if you don't want to nerf the kids aggression?

Cheers, I'll give those ideas a go.

If the game was more realistic I suppose his team mates would beat him senseless in the changing rooms or something. Maybe that's one for FM13!

That'd be a great addition - beasting, just like in the army. They strap him up and drag him through mud for five miles, get him drunk and make him climb Big Ben.

His Aggression may not be the problem, just a contributing factor. Have any scouts or coaches described him as having a competitive streak that can get him in trouble? If so he will have a high Dirtiness attribute (hidden) which will come into play more often because of his high Aggression.

If not/also, as his Aggression means he will seek to get involved in everything, then low levels in certain attributes may be a problem eg Tackling, Positioning, Anticipation, Decisions, Acc/Pace etc. if one or more of these are particularly low then he could be making too many mistimed challenges leading to injuries.

Archived