2 Annoying things From FM2011 That Still Happen

Players keep letting the ball go out for a throw in heavy pressure situations when your attacking, instead of getting it and playing it back in AND my CB's keep heading the ball out of my keepers hands.

These two things were a massive annoyance last edition and i thought they would be sorted!

Have to agree with the coaches being nicked, really does annoy me beacuse it is nye on impossible to stop. Once I see the news item ***** has received an offer from **** then I just go look for another staff member.
ofter them a new contract

ofter them a new contract

Works once, then a week later when another club tries to poach him again the coach won;'t sign a new contract with you because he's just agreed a new one a week ago.

And obviously it's hardcoded that a coach can never ever reject a contract made from another club so you lose him :(

My players tend to choose the "buy a throw-in/corner" option over anything else they could possibly do, like for instance a pass, shoot, cross or dribble. I find this incredibly annoying and it happens all the time.

There are also too many clearances overall in 12.1.1

My players tend to choose the "buy a throw-in/corner" option over anything else they could possibly do, like for instance a pass, shoot, cross or dribble. I find this incredibly annoying and it happens all the time.
Oh god yes. It gets even worse when they try it and fail, for example kicking the ball straight over the line without even touching the opponent. What the hell kind of professional footballer does that?

Oh god yes. It gets even worse when they try it and fail, for example kicking the ball straight over the line without even touching the opponent. What the hell kind of professional footballer does that?

They even try and fail within the 6-yard box :mad:

You need better security in your coach park, perhaps hire a nightwatchman? :D

we laugh now, but don't be surprised if SI implement this feature to increase the realism. Should I calmly tell him to dunk his ginger nuts in his tea?

Archived