Problem with save file transfer

Hey I'm looking to transfer my save on my mac to a more powerful desktop computer, but the problem is that I cannot find any fm12 folder in the sports interactive folder. I type my saves name, 'Tottenham save' into finder and it does appear, but with the fm 2008 demo icon beside it (?) and when I click on it it launches the fm 2008 demo and the message 'The save game could not be loaded' appears. Any help would be appreciated.

edit: If i upload this file to fileshare, will it still work on the other computer?

• 5 months later...

Did you manage to fix this? I have the same issue...

Hey I'm looking to transfer my save on my mac to a more powerful desktop computer, but the problem is that I cannot find any fm12 folder in the sports interactive folder. I type my saves name Play Galaga Online - PlayGalaga.com, 'Tottenham save' into finder and it does appear, but with the fm 2008 demo icon beside it (?) and when I click on it it launches the fm 2008 demo and the message 'The save game could not be loaded' appears. Any help would be appreciated.

edit: If i upload this file to fileshare, will it still work on the other computer?

• Administrators

What welshace has said is correct, although if the save is on the computer in the game you can load it from anywhere (just navigate to the correct place when going to 'load game'.

Also the folder itself won't be generated itself until the user starts the game for the first time on a new system.

Archived