+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assistant team selection

Amateur

Default Assistant team selection

I have a natural right back and a natural right midfielder but are both accomplished in each others position. Whenever I ask the assistant to pick the team for the last 5 seasons, he puts them in the accomplished positions and not in there natural ones. Also when I look at there coach reports it says they are best in there natural positions. Has anybody else noticed this?
    Last edited by kowak; 09-01-2012 at 08:01.

Amateur

Yeah, assistant never picks the team correctly. Although it might be coded in the game in order to benefit those who actually put an effort in picking the team themselves.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

We're aware the assistant pick is a bit dodgy at times but personally I quite like that as it discourages people from blindly using it for every match. We might look at improving it at some stage but I really don't think it's something we're going to prioritise.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    We're aware the assistant pick is a bit dodgy at times but personally I quite like that as it discourages people from blindly using it for every match. We might look at improving it at some stage but I really don't think it's something we're going to prioritise.
    no thats fine i just thought i would raise the issue....

+ Reply to Thread