Carwash Review: Pimping my FM Blog

PyrionFlax

Hi all. Long time player first time blogger. I've been doing these for my mates for years but finally decided to start doing a proper blog of my FM exploits.

This is the first post

http://carwashreview.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/fm2012-a-new-dawn/

But if you're just joining me you've got NINE entries to catch up on!

I play as AFC Bournemouth and grind my way up the leagues. I've done this away from the SI site for a couple of reasons, but mainly just because I want to share it with a wide group of people and - INCREDIBLY! - none of my mates are forum members. I know! Amazing!

Anyway just a quick warning - if you're the kind of person offended by the foulest of foul language, find another blog more to your tastes. I swear a lot, sorry folks!

I love getting the 6ft 9 players! I wonder if anyone has ever got someone taller then that... I had a "tall paul" as well, english striker named Paul cook, never seemed to get any goals or assists but always got 7.50+ ratings!

Anyway, love the updates man

I'm not sure if height has much advantage in this game tho, since despite all the many crosses I send into the box I almost never seem to score even when I had Andy Carroll, Yaya Sanogo and Tall Paul lining up to score. All have at least 18 jumping and high heading scores, but for reasons unknown we score just a handful of headers a season from crosses into the box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived