stupid team mateing

hi i've just been promoted to the prem with west ham and been trying to hold a team meating for the padt 4 days it now 1 day until our first prem fixture and i'm still getting there isn' a suitable reason to hold a team meating message wtf rwall 1 day before a new season how can i tell my players i belive we can avoid the drop stupid fm are you trying to ruin me?

I think it's fair to assume that English is not the OP's first language.

Anyway, this is a real issue. I have found that I can hold a team meeting when my team comes back from its break, but not in the few days immediately before the season. This idea that there is no reason to hold a meeting immediately before the first competitive match is clearly makes no sense. I assume it's a bug.

Anyway, if you are going to tell your West Ham players that they can avoid resignation (and I'm not sure you should give them false hope like that) you have to do it after they come back from their holidays.

The game is hard-coded to only allow one team meeting during pre-season & this is defined as ending when the 1st league game kicks-off, I raised the issue in the bugs forum as I was unable to hold a meeting during a month long play-off campaign because the game had decided the season ended with the final regular season league match.

As with any new feature there are a few teething problems for SI to sort out.

Barside... I have this problem even if I didn't hold a meeting on return from off-season, which is to say I can't hold a meeting the day or two before a first league match of the season, regardless of whether I have held one previously during the pre-season

I think it's fair to assume that English is not the OP's first language.

I would say it is. Somebody who doesn't have English as their first language might not be able to spell some words or use them in the wrong context, but they would use punctuation. They would make an effort to write correctly and only a lack of the knowledge of the language would cause mistakes.

The original poster doesn't even make any effort with punctuation, so I think he does have English as his first language and is just plain lazy.

Archived