+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [iPad] Players wont sell.

Amateur

Default [iPad] Players wont sell.

Coming to the end of my first season in charge of bradford city, when I try to offer a player out, even when I set a player at £0, no offers come through for them.

Just to be sure I'm doing it correctly, heres the steps i take, On the players profile I click action, then offer to clubs, then set the players price, sell on clauses etc. Then select confirm, it then takes me to the players profile again. I presume that is how you do it, but I get no mail like you do when you bid for someone, any suggestions?
    Thanks

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Hi,

It may just be that no-one who realistically would sign that particular player is interested at that point in time. This is especially likely to be the case if you're not in a transfer window, as this is when clubs do most of their bidding.

One thing we're looking to improve is for clubs to take the amount you offer out a player for into account to a greater extent and be slightly more likely to bid for a very low-priced player, but of course there will still be players that you won't be able to shift, just as in real life.

I've also put in a request for a bit more feedback after the user offers a player out.
    Last edited by Alari Naylor; 06-01-2012 at 18:21.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    Hi,

It may just be that no-one who realistically would sign that particular player is interested at that point in time. This is especially likely to be the case if you're not in a transfer window, as this is when clubs do most of their bidding.

One thing we're looking to improve is for clubs to take the amount you offer out a player for into account to a greater extent and be slightly more likely to bid for a very low-priced player, but of course there will still be players that you won't be able to shift, just as in real life.

I've also put in a request for a bit more feedback after the user offers a player out.
    The player in question is one of the best strikers in the league, have any idea when there will be more chance of selling them?
    Thanks Luke

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LukeR95 View Post
    The player in question is one of the best strikers in the league, have any idea when there will be more chance of selling them?
    Thanks Luke
    Any chance you can email me the save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll look at the player and circumstances and get back to you with either why no one is interested or tune things for a forthcoming update ...

PS - What wage is the player on? - that can put off a lot of teams.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    Any chance you can email me the save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll look at the player and circumstances and get back to you with either why no one is interested or tune things for a forthcoming update ...

PS - What wage is the player on? - that can put off a lot of teams.
    Hes not on too much, its Craig Fagan, a championship player, playing in league 2, how would I be able to acess my gamesave? Thanks

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

An explanation of how to access your save game can be found here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...save-game-file

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marc

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    An explanation of how to access your save game can be found here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...save-game-file

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marc

Hi Marc did you get a chance to look at my saved game with the same problem?

+ Reply to Thread