Ridiculous Amount of Injuries

Since I started playing FM12 I have noticed something. Something extremely annoying. The sheer amount of injuries my players received in game. Its becoming frustrating as on average I have to make two injury substitutions, mainly in the first half. The astonishing thing is, though, that after the match the players are completely fine and don't have any injury status.

I am finding this is completely ruining my experience of the game. Does anyone else have this problem?

Honestly, I have noticed a difference in FM12, but whether it's a bug or it's too much or whatever isn't for me to say and even then, nothing would be done about it. In my LLM save, I regularly have players getting injured for 5-6 months at a time. In fact, it seems EVERY injury I get is at least a couple of months. I see the icon pop up during a match and I just KNOW it's not going to be a simple few days for a dead leg or something. Seems a bit extreme but meh.

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I don't think I have ever had 2 players go off injured in one game. I actually find the number of injuries very low compared to RL.

Agreed. One every four games or so for me, which is well below the real world average. I'd suggest folk are getting more then they need to re-jig their match preparation and general training regimes.

Every year, there are a bunch of complaints about injuries being too many. Every year, it's shown that people are doing something "wrong" (at least in game terms), because many others don't see those issues.

I don't get too many injuries. I've never had more than 4 on my squad at any given time (knock on verneer). If you're getting more than that, you must be doing something I'm not, or I'm doing something you're not, or both. But it's not the game's fault.

I seem to get a few more injuries in FM12 than FM11 but still much less than real life suggests I should get. In reality, nearly every team in the world gets an injury crisis at some point of every season, in FM it's an exceptional rarity when it happens.

Mine's the same as OP, no matter how I train or how I set out team tactics, it keeps happening whether I'm on aggressive or cautious tackling. I've tried loads of different player instructions and none make any difference and it's getting ridiculous. I'm really not kidding when I say virtually every single game I will get at least one player clobbered so bad that 'he' has to come straight off, in many matches it's more than one player. Sometimes I'm lucky and the player in question is fit again ready for the next match but most of the time they are going out for between 4 and 8 weeks. If it carries on at this rate I won't have enough players fit enough to field a team soon.

I think they tend to come in bunches, which makes it seem worse than it actually is.

I've lost count of how many injuries I get from AI challenges that go unpunished though. Then bang, a yellow card for the first innocuous challenge of the match.

I think they tend to come in bunches, which makes it seem worse than it actually is.

I've lost count of how many injuries I get from AI challenges that go unpunished though. Then bang, a yellow card for the first innocuous challenge of the match.

Agree with you about the card thing but my injuries really don't come in bunches, it has been almost every match I play since the season started (and even three in the 'friendlies' during preseason) and it really is getting very annoying now. My best full back out for eight weeks, back in for two games and whack.... out for another six weeks. Both my wide men, they take it in turns getting injured on a regular basis and I can't remember the last time I was able to play them both together. I've got four strikers in my squad but they are injured so much that I usually have to play with one up front. The only positions that I would say don't seem to suffer from this injury riddled match engine are centre-backs and center-mid, I have had those two positions affected by injury but on a much more believable scale.

Agree with you about the card thing but my injuries really don't come in bunches, it has been almost every match I play since the season started (and even three in the 'friendlies' during preseason) and it really is getting very annoying now. My best full back out for eight weeks, back in for two games and whack.... out for another six weeks. Both my wide men, they take it in turns getting injured on a regular basis and I can't remember the last time I was able to play them both together. I've got four strikers in my squad but they are injured so much that I usually have to play with one up front. The only positions that I would say don't seem to suffer from this injury riddled match engine are centre-backs and center-mid, I have had those two positions affected by injury but on a much more believable scale.

Yes, the ME is that injury riddled that millions of users are happily playing FM12 without any issues.

So is the problem the ME that everyone is using or something you and a minority of others are doing?

2 strikers being hurt can be a blessing. but when you only have 3 decent ones, and one has just come back from injury, ad it is the busy festive time it adds up to having the players out for a month or so. especailly as when they are all fit one of them is also my winger. so it makes a dent to lose half your prefered midfield/strikers

if it happened in january i would have backup

Welcome to football management.

Just look at Man Utd: Smalling, Evans, Fabio & Vidic all out injured while Ferdinand, Rafael & Jones have also been injured in the last two weeks.

LOL are yopu stalking me :D, I already beat you to it

Yes but you lot are only quoting what's happened to 'a' team in real life, Manchester United in this instance. I've checked all the other teams in my division and every single one is having the same trouble with injuries as I am. However, as a sort of experiment I have tried playing the game in different ways and found that there seems to be a signifcant difference for some reason. I.E. - If I do my matches in Comentrey only mode, Extended Highlights or ' Holiday ', I don't get anywhere near the amount of injuries that I do playing them in Full Match mode. I've kept to the same training, tactics, match prep and player instructions etc but for some reason the injuries are far less.

The mode you play the match in makes no difference, the ME calculates the game one way you are choosing to view it in one of the available options.

Holiday is a different story though as your AM takes control and will make different decisions to you.

I seem to find that I get more injuries with certain formations. For instance whenever I play a 4-3-1-2 formation I seem to get lots of injuries both players getting stretchered off every other game or so, along with 5-6 other players getting knocks that reduce condition to 60%. If I then change to 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 type formations injuries are lessened even within the same squad.

The only thing I think can be causing this is that the 4-3-1-2 is narrower and more congested meaning opponents perhaps lung in more often? This is on FM2011 so don't know about FM2012 but my point is that injuries could be caused by tactics or formation choices (as well as training issues that others have mentioned).

I seem to find that I get more injuries with certain formations. For instance whenever I play a 4-3-1-2 formation I seem to get lots of injuries both players getting stretchered off every other game or so, along with 5-6 other players getting knocks that reduce condition to 60%. If I then change to 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 type formations injuries are lessened even within the same squad.

The only thing I think can be causing this is that the 4-3-1-2 is narrower and more congested meaning opponents perhaps lung in more often? This is on FM2011 so don't know about FM2012 but my point is that injuries could be caused by tactics or formation choices (as well as training issues that others have mentioned).

I really don't think the formation has anything to do with it and if it does it is a very very small influence and probably not directly related to the formation.

Some things you can do to prevent injuries:

1. Put a lot of effort into your pre-season, play enough matches but not too many, use all your subs in the friendlies and maybe use a pre season training schedule that focuses on physical training for a few weeks until your players are match fit. Getting your players in top condition before the season is key to their fitness the rest of the season (but watch out to not tire them as this will come back to hurt you at the end of the season).

2. Rotate players and don't play players if they aren't fit. I personally rotate players every game and very rarely play anyone below 100% fitness but this is maybe a little extreme. Still rotating players now and then will certainly help keeping them fit and healthy.

3. Don't overwork your players on the training pitch. The more you rotate the higher your training workload can be but this also means that if you don't rotate your players you may have to decrease your workload a little. You can also give a player a days rest from time to time to combat jadedness.

4. Don't overwork your players on the pitch. If you have players with low stamina on high demanding positions they will suffer. Consider giving them a less demanding role, subbing him often or rotating him.

In the end injuries are highly luck based (just like in real life) and even tho I take great care of my squad and rarely have a lot of injuries lately I had 3 strikers injured of which two for more than a month (I play 4-5-1) and one winger who could also play as striker (along with a DM and a FB on minor injuries). At some point I had around 8 first team injuries (I have 21 first team players as I rotate every outfield position every game) and a bunch away on international duty. In the end I managed just fine and a few upcoming prospects made early debuts giving the whole period a silver lining. It was definitively not the most fun period I've ever had while playing FM but it did give me a new challenge and an opportunity to see some of my prospects manage at the highest level.

I really don't think the formation has anything to do with it and if it does it is a very very small influence and probably not directly related to the formation.

Some things you can do to prevent injuries:

1. Put a lot of effort into your pre-season, play enough matches but not too many, use all your subs in the friendlies and maybe use a pre season training schedule that focuses on physical training for a few weeks until your players are match fit. Getting your players in top condition before the season is key to their fitness the rest of the season (but watch out to not tire them as this will come back to hurt you at the end of the season).

2. Rotate players and don't play players if they aren't fit. I personally rotate players every game and very rarely play anyone below 100% fitness but this is maybe a little extreme. Still rotating players now and then will certainly help keeping them fit and healthy.

3. Don't overwork your players on the training pitch. The more you rotate the higher your training workload can be but this also means that if you don't rotate your players you may have to decrease your workload a little. You can also give a player a days rest from time to time to combat jadedness.

4. Don't overwork your players on the pitch. If you have players with low stamina on high demanding positions they will suffer. Consider giving them a less demanding role, subbing him often or rotating him.

In the end injuries are highly luck based (just like in real life) and even tho I take great care of my squad and rarely have a lot of injuries lately I had 3 strikers injured of which two for more than a month (I play 4-5-1) and one winger who could also play as striker (along with a DM and a FB on minor injuries). At some point I had around 8 first team injuries (I have 21 first team players as I rotate every outfield position every game) and a bunch away on international duty. In the end I managed just fine and a few upcoming prospects made early debuts giving the whole period a silver lining. It was definitively not the most fun period I've ever had while playing FM but it did give me a new challenge and an opportunity to see some of my prospects manage at the highest level.

Rotation isn't an option for me I'm affraid, I'm in the Evo-Stik North and can only just afford an orange for half time.

Some very good ideas along the other lines though Marsupian, I'll take your suggestions on board and give them a try at the start of the next season.

Thanks for your time and input mate!

@ Marsupian

Thanks for the response I'm aware of most of the points you make about not playing unfit players and the risks of playing every match, and my thoughts about formations increasing injuries are only anecdotal (could be an interesting experiment).

I'm interested that you only play players that are 100% condition and rotate all outfield players each match. Doesn't this cause inconsistant performances and increase the time the team takes to gel? It must good for developing youngsters and keeping the team fresh long term though.

The only "problem" that I have with the injuries is when the "pop-up box" shows up saying " player x is injured (X%) quick sub or keep on?". I pause the game, check the %, if it's still good, I hit KEEP ON, then continue. At the first play stoppage, it tells me he is injured and MUST BE SUBBED...if that's the case, WHY ASK ME in the first place, just tell me he needs to be subbed.

Great reply from Marsupian, you can trust him.

1) Condition is the first key to success. You must adjust your training workload depending how player recovers his condition. I explain :

If you have a match each saturday, player must recover 100% at the next saturday. If you see instead 99% or below, you need to decrease his training workload. On the other hand, if the player recover 100% before saturday, so you have possibilty to increase his workload.

If you have 2 matches in the same week, decrease the workload for all your players and increase when the match schedule come back to normal.

2) As explained also by Marsupian, you need to rotate players to avoid early jadedness. You can base on the Natural Fitness attribute to help you to schedule a rotation system. I explain :

You can suppose that a normal match ryhme is to play 360 mns by month ( 1 match by week). so a player with 20 in NF can do that. But a player with only 15, is able to play only 3/4 of this total so 270mns.(equal to 3 matchs). So you can easy understand that a man with 10 in Natural Fitness is able to play only 1 match on 2 or 180mns by month.

So with this help, you can see who rotate and how make a rotation system between your players. Don't think that a player with 5 in Natural Fitness will be okay to player every match. He can only be used like a substitute as he can only play 90mns by month.

Great reply from Marsupian, you can trust him.

1) Condition is the first key to success. You must adjust your training workload depending how player recovers his condition. I explain :

If you have a match each saturday, player must recover 100% at the next saturday. If you see instead 99% or below, you need to decrease his training workload. On the other hand, if the player recover 100% before saturday, so you have possibilty to increase his workload.

If you have 2 matches in the same week, decrease the workload for all your players and increase when the match schedule come back to normal.

2) As explained also by Marsupian, you need to rotate players to avoid early jadedness. You can base on the Natural Fitness attribute to help you to schedule a rotation system. I explain :

You can suppose that a normal match ryhme is to play 360 mns by month ( 1 match by week). so a player with 20 in NF can do that. But a player with only 15, is able to play only 3/4 of this total so 270mns.(equal to 3 matchs). So you can easy understand that a man with 10 in Natural Fitness is able to play only 1 match on 2 or 180mns by month.

So with this help, you can see who rotate and how make a rotation system between your players. Don't think that a player with 5 in Natural Fitness will be okay to player every match. He can only be used like a substitute as he can only play 90mns by month.

This is usefull information too Jim, thanks mate.

But it's a rather stupid thing to write into a game where there are dozens and dozens of teams who can't afford the luxury of squad rotation on that scale. Also, regarding training levels and fitness, not one single player in my squad has even reached 100% yet and I'm 3/4 through my first season. The goalkeepers are best at 95 to 98% every match but the rest of the squad vary a great deal, if I only have one match a week, which is extremley rare, they are at best 98% but normally between 90 and 95%, if I have two matches this drops to anything from as low as 75 up to 95%. I've already tried playing around with the training schedules but it's made no difference at all, if I train them on 'general p/t - medium' they never recover to more than 93% fitness in time for the next match, which ties in with what you say...... but if I train them on 'general p/t - light' they still never get fully fit and the little arrows on the traning screen stay red all the time, then I get players complaining that the work load is not enough. I've also been using training schedules that I have downloaded off other people that claim to be specifically for part time players and none of those make any difference either. I've also tried lowering the 'match preperation' training too to see if that helps but it dosen't, all I get is players moaning that they're not training hard enough and constant messages from the Ass Man moaning that we're not doing enough........ So we seem to be getting an idea as to why some people are suffering really badly with this 'injuries' problem but other than 'don't play the game with a team that can't afford a massive squad' we don't seem to be able to change it.

Dont think there really a injury problem in FM 12, have had very few injurys myself, and can expect to have up to 10 injurys at times(never had that myself in this game)... Just look at Arsenal and United. United had at one point out 11 players, so you can expect the same if the game is realistic...

Ofc you can be unlucky, I had 5 Injurys in my first game with Liverpool, 2 long term, but I take that as unlucky as I havnt experienced anything like that in FM12. Most injurys I have had at one time is 5... And then with two very injury prone players...

This is usefull information too Jim, thanks mate......... So we seem to be getting an idea as to why some people are suffering really badly with this 'injuries' problem but other than 'don't play the game with a team that can't afford a massive squad' we don't seem to be able to change it.

Thanks for your reply, I try to have some way to resolve your trouble :

1) My savegame is also a lower league team. I manage in 3rd N. ireland in FM11 and in FM12 in 3rd Norway and now 2nd Sweden. Even for lower league, you can manage to have, perhaps not ideal 22 players, but at least 14/15 players. I imagine that you have substitutes added to the starting 11 ?

So you can rotate. IF you starting Full Back left side have 15 in Natural Fitness, you can search to sign a Full Back left with only 5 in NF. You will see that he will accept a rotation squad status when he sign for you because he knows his NF weakness. so you can play him one match and the other Full Back, 3 matches.

2) To be able to manage player condition each week, you need individual training. One by player. As one player is different from another one, they don't have the same need of training and the same capacities. So individual training is the only way to manage condition. Do you schedule individual training ?

3) It's normal that training arrows turn red when you decrease workload cause arrows show activity in training, so less activity -> red arrows. If next week, you increase workload, you will see some green arrows. 2nd solution, when you first choose to decrease workload, perhaps you can not touch to general workload slider but decrease training workshop where you see green arrows. There is some space to deal with in green workshop; so you can use it to decrease workload for your player.(also to be able to do that, you need individual training).

4) Do you check training coach ? perhaps, they can't give what your players need ? your training is perhaps limited by your coach ? Players can received by training only what the club can give to them through the training facilities and training capacities of the coach. So each month, always try to find better coach.

5) I understand that if you have 2 matches in one week, you can recover 100% condition. That's why I recommend to automatic decrease all players. When schedule will come back to normal way, you will increase back to normal and be able to adjust each Saturday. But if you rotate your players, event with 2 matches by week, most of them will play only 1 match in 7 days and so condition adjustment can be made. In my notepad, to help me, I write all players condition every 7 days with all decrease and increase I made, to have a trace of what I do and what my player need.

I know that it's a lot of work and micro-management but lower league FM need this way. And you will see that it's become a pleasure to play FM like that cause you feel that you really manage your team.

Thanks for your reply, I try to have some way to resolve your trouble :

1) My savegame is also a lower league team. I manage in 3rd N. ireland in FM11 and in FM12 in 3rd Norway and now 2nd Sweden. Even for lower league, you can manage to have, perhaps not ideal 22 players, but at least 14/15 players. I imagine that you have substitutes added to the starting 11 ?

So you can rotate. IF you starting Full Back left side have 15 in Natural Fitness, you can search to sign a Full Back left with only 5 in NF. You will see that he will accept a rotation squad status when he sign for you because he knows his NF weakness. so you can play him one match and the other Full Back, 3 matches.

2) To be able to manage player condition each week, you need individual training. One by player. As one player is different from another one, they don't have the same need of training and the same capacities. So individual training is the only way to manage condition. Do you schedule individual training ?

3) It's normal that training arrows turn red when you decrease workload cause arrows show activity in training, so less activity -> red arrows. If next week, you increase workload, you will see some green arrows. 2nd solution, when you first choose to decrease workload, perhaps you can not touch to general workload slider but decrease training workshop where you see green arrows. There is some space to deal with in green workshop; so you can use it to decrease workload for your player.(also to be able to do that, you need individual training).

4) Do you check training coach ? perhaps, they can't give what your players need ? your training is perhaps limited by your coach ? Players can received by training only what the club can give to them through the training facilities and training capacities of the coach. So each month, always try to find better coach.

5) I understand that if you have 2 matches in one week, you can recover 100% condition. That's why I recommend to automatic decrease all players. When schedule will come back to normal way, you will increase back to normal and be able to adjust each Saturday. But if you rotate your players, event with 2 matches by week, most of them will play only 1 match in 7 days and so condition adjustment can be made. In my notepad, to help me, I write all players condition every 7 days with all decrease and increase I made, to have a trace of what I do and what my player need.

I know that it's a lot of work and micro-management but lower league FM need this way. And you will see that it's become a pleasure to play FM like that cause you feel that you really manage your team.

This is excellent stuff Jim and thank you once again for your time and effort......

I have never actually tried individual schedules for each player, the closest I do to that is individual per position so I'll set about devising a shedule for each player later today and give that a try. I have already been looking around for free players just to help out a little with the 'rotation' thing but with having a very limited wage budget it's a bit tricky getting them to sign on wages of £5 a week......lol

You are also right about the coaches, mine are not that brilliant and I'm only allowed 2 plus 1 scout, which I can't really improve upon unless I gain promotion. What I might try to do is two sets of training schedules, one lot to concentrate on match skills and then one for just fitness and see if I can balance between the two. I don't mind the 'extra work' that you mention, it all adds to the game and even with my injury problem I still love playing this version of FM and won't be giving up because of it.

Great advice and suggestions Jim, I'm on the case! Thanks........

If you are interested, I can explain you a method for individual training who work as well as for lower team than top team with goal to optimize training for developing player according to their training capacities and PA. It's coming from read of the Vaughan hits and tips where he explains that the players has attributes limits, which of course can not be exceeded (linked to Potential Ability). You understand easily that everybody can not become Rooney or Messi. No matter how the player has been trained, he has limitations, his own possibilities. We can, in the best case, achieve his potential but never exceed it.

So with a logical method of calibration, we can give to each player the best he can receive and in the same time manage his condition to be at his best the day of the match.

The only "problem" that I have with the injuries is when the "pop-up box" shows up saying " player x is injured (X%) quick sub or keep on?". I pause the game, check the %, if it's still good, I hit KEEP ON, then continue. At the first play stoppage, it tells me he is injured and MUST BE SUBBED...if that's the case, WHY ASK ME in the first place, just tell me he needs to be subbed.

Yep, I see this a lot. Its frustrating and I entirely agree with you...if needs to come off then don't bother asking if I want him kept on / quick sub !!

So I'm playing a cup replay that goes into extra time. First minute a player gets injured, all three subs used so down to ten men. Then another goes down, and I'm down to nine. Then before half time another gets injured and I'm down to eight. Inevitably the opponent score in the second half and I'm out. Now I'm not complaining about this, the problem comes after the match. First player is out for a month with a broken foot, second player out for the season with a hip injury. What about the third player, had to go off and leave me three men short? No news, apparently he's fine. WTF???!! I want to know why this guy had to go off and totally destroy any chance of going through, simply not good enough to be in a position where I don't know why I had to play a game three men short. And then of course there is no mention of it in the press conference. And my entire team is out of condition for my top of the table match three days later....

Rant over.

The issue with the 3rd player is something I've raised in the bugs forum as the game does not offer any reason for the player being carried off, personally I think the ME is trying to replicate the effects of severe cramp which could lead to a player being unable to continue but not see him having any ill effects other than fatigue & a slight limp that won't last once the match is over.

The issue with the 3rd player is something I've raised in the bugs forum as the game does not offer any reason for the player being carried off, personally I think the ME is trying to replicate the effects of severe cramp which could lead to a player being unable to continue but not see him having any ill effects other than fatigue & a slight limp that won't last once the match is over.

That probably is what happened, but it's very frustrating not knowing whether the player needs a kick up the backside for not being commited to the cause and staying on. It would be nice to have a bit more information, and the ability to ask the player to stay on, your relationship with him would have a big effect here, and obviously you would run the risk of him getting a much worse injury.

Yes, the ME is that injury riddled that millions of users are happily playing FM12 without any issues.

So is the problem the ME that everyone is using or something you and a minority of others are doing?

You're not in position to speak on behalf of millions of users. You have no idea what those millions of users are experiencing. Just because they're not complaining in forums doesn't mean they couldn't be having problems. So don't use that as an argument.

A good physio seems to work wonders in the injury department, signed a rather good one and suddenly encounter a lot less injuries and those that occur seem less extreme.

That said, I have just played six months (in-game time) with little 2-4 day injuries, then I play one game and all three of my strikers get long term injuries from the opposition, The ref was only giving me yellows as well, which made it more painfull. Ended up winning the game with a ten man side and a CM as striker.

Oh I do have one guy in reserves I want to get rid of, but every time the transfer window opens he pulls his groin, coincidence??

You're not in position to speak on behalf of millions of users. You have no idea what those millions of users are experiencing. Just because they're not complaining in forums doesn't mean they couldn't be having problems. So don't use that as an argument.

Well you are right in one sense but the fact is this version has seen less "injury" threads on the forum than recent versions which speaks volumes.

Well you are right in one sense but the fact is this version has seen less "injury" threads on the forum than recent versions which speaks volumes.

That's not necessarily true, it could be that most FM versions are over the top with injuries and now a lot of people have just got fed up of asking for it to be sorted out and try to work around it. In my opinion 12 is equally as bad as 11 was.

That's not necessarily true, it could be that most FM versions are over the top with injuries and now a lot of people have just got fed up of asking for it to be sorted out and try to work around it. In my opinion 12 is equally as bad as 11 was.

In my opinion also fm12 is just as bad as 11 was for injuries. By saying that I mean that i've never had a problem with either or any other fm for that matter. Don't get me wrong i've had seasons where a number of key players are missing for large chunks of the season. This obviously makes it difficult to reach my goals but I see it as nothing that a real manager wouldn't have to face from time to time and also it is a challenge to respond to and adds a bit of variety to my saves.

Finally and for me most importantly what would be the point in me building a good youth side with some real prospects if I never got the chance blood them. It would be pretty easy if all my star players played every game for 10 seasons.

i had a player play on.... with a torn muscle? what?

i had 2 of my 3 main strikers out (i have 4 or 5) had to play 4-4-1-1 in europe due to only having a striker. well my winger could be a striker but no.

You play in european competetion and have only 4 or 5 strikers at the club and no promising youths? I have five strikers in my first team and a further five or six youths in my other squads. I'll loan two possibly three out per season and the remainder are their as back up. All loanees have a recall clause also just in case. Basically I think your squad is too small.

While youngsters should be used sparingly an injury crises is their chance to prove themselves.

So I'm playing a cup replay that goes into injury time. First minute a player gets injured, all three subs used so down to ten men. Then another goes down, and I'm down to nine. Then before half time another gets injured and I'm down to eight. Inevitably the opponent score in the second half and I'm out. Now I'm not complaining about this, the problem comes after the match. First player is out for a month with a broken foot, second player out for the season with a hip injury. What about the third player, had to go off and leave me three men short? No news, apparently he's fine. WTF???!! I want to know why this guy had to go off and totally destroy any chance of going through, simply not good enough to be in a position where I don't know why I had to play a game three men short. And then of course there is no mention of it in the press conference. And my entire team is out of condition for my top of the table match three days later....

Rant over.

Why had all three subs been used in the first minute?

You make it sound as if there is a problem when there isn't.

Injuries aren't over the top, FM11 was still less than the real life ratios.

Personally I did a three season summary of my team in one FM11 injury thread and the results were slightly less than the real life with a fair balance of long & short term injuries.

If anyone really thinks there is an issue and wants to be taken seriously they should be doing something similar.

You make it sound as if there is a problem when there isn't.

Injuries aren't over the top, FM11 was still less than the real life ratios.

Personally I did a three season summary of my team in one FM11 injury thread and the results were slightly less than the real life with a fair balance of long & short term injuries.

If anyone really thinks there is an issue and wants to be taken seriously they should be doing something similar.

It wouldn't make any difference if someone did because there would still be hoards of fanboys jumping all over the post insisting there was nothing wrong.

It wouldn't make any difference if someone did because there would still be hoards of fanboys jumping all over the post insisting there was nothing wrong.

So basically what your saying is your not interested in having a rational discussion backed up by examples and have already made up your mind that there is a problem :rolleyes:

Sorry for my bad english. There are some problems with injuries but i don't think they are related with massive injuries or something like that, but with some injuries with wrong durations. For example, a fiber breakage/torn muscle/whatever it's named in english let the player out of the pitch for 5 months in FM. IRL most of the torn muscles injuries are ok with 1 month...

I think that's the extent of the problem, Lucas, it's not the amount of injuries it's in fact the amount of lengthy injuries. I previous save I had 8 players out for more 4 months. I did have a screenshot I uploaded somewhere else but can't find it. It happens often.

Archived