+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Edit Expectations?

Banned

Default Edit Expectations?

Don't think you can. But can you edit in the editor, a team's expectation at the start of season? Getting sacked a couple of times. Should also be an option for being "unsackable" if a player chooses. Seeing as you bought the game. Should be your choice.

Amateur

Yes, by reducing the club's reputation, which should lower their expectation.

Youth Team

We need an option to "not concede goals" too. Cos it's my game.

First Team Squad Member

I am hoping for the "regens at your club always come through at 190CA/200PA" tick box.

Third Team

I bought Call of Duty a while back, but stopped playing it because people kept shooting at me for no apparent reason. I thought it was quite cheeky, since I bought the game.

First Team Squad Member

Funny i had the same issue with COD, must be a bug!!!

Amateur

"Transfer budget & wageroll automatically increases when limit reached" would be nice.

Part-Timer
    FMNorthAmerica (Louisville,KY) MLS questions? Send me a message and I'll help you out if I can!

Quote Originally Posted by athos7 View Post
    Yes, by reducing the club's reputation, which should lower their expectation.
    Reputation is one thing, but the game should also take into account the strength of your squad (in addition your expectations as a coach.) If a manager is brought in to ManU and wants to get rid of the older players and replace them with younger, lower-CA players, the manager should be able to communicate with the board that he's planning on a "rebuilding" year.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by looknohands View Post
    Reputation is one thing, but the game should also take into account the strength of your squad (in addition your expectations as a coach.) If a manager is brought in to ManU and wants to get rid of the older players and replace them with younger, lower-CA players, the manager should be able to communicate with the board that he's planning on a "rebuilding" year.
    There's no such thing as a rebuilding year, said the chairman, meet our goals or work somewhere else.

+ Reply to Thread