+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apply for International job

Amateur

Gbr Apply for International job

When managing tottenham, I decided to apply to manage the Spanish national team. I received aknowledgment, but it never during the game was informed about who got the job, and I assume it was because I'm running with English leagues only. I checked after in the game to see who now was manager, pep G from Barcelona became manger do Spain.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

We're aware of an issue where occasionally the human manager is not informed of the result of his job application. This is under review internally and we'll keep you updated of any developments.

Amateur

any responds to this? i managed Woking from the blu south bet premier up to the club world champs winning. but i dont get the idea how to move my career from club management to manage national teams

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

You have to apply for the job and get lucky enough to receive it - thats all there is to it, you won't always get such positions especially when up against the best managers in the world (look for a job at a more minor nation or one of your own nationality initially).

I was best manager of the world and i didnt get the job at the national team of Spain amd Emgland and i picked both the countries

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FeyenoordLover99 View Post
    I was best manager of the world and i didnt get the job at the national team of Spain amd Emgland and i picked both the countries
    What was your nationality down as, out of interest?

Amateur

Your nationality usually plays a big factor in this. The AI tends to go for own nationality managers as their choice. Take the Unemployed Challenge for example, it's nigh-on impossible due to this :P.

+ Reply to Thread