+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contracts bug

Amateur

Gbr Contracts bug

Hi,

Great game and loved playing on ipad2. But I have come across 2 issues with contracts, which may be related.

1). Offered player a contract, who's current contract was expiring at a different club (the player was Barcelona GK called Costa), but never signs on july 1st. He stays with current club on a new contract.

2). A youth payer had been promoted to my squad in the second season and I'm coming to the end of the third season, and his contract was expiring, offered him a new one well in advance but never accepted or declined.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Is the player you mention in #2 in your reserves? If so, we're aware of the issue and it's currently under review.

If you could clarify exactly what you mean in point #1, that would be great. Is it possible the player may have simply chosen to sign a new contract with his current club as opposed to accepting your offer?

Amateur

i have seen this a lot as well, players never accept/ or decline offered contracts. manly players in the reserves that haven't got a lot of games so they probably want to leave but please tell me so and lets negotiate the contract. I have offered the amount thay asked for and even higher as well but you never get some feedback. when the contract ends the leave the club.

We're aware of the issue regarding contract offers to regens in the reserves and we're making it a priority to get sorted. There's a lengthier thread on the issue here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-contracts-bug

The issue #1 (bosman transfer) mentioned by the OP is something we'd be interested to clarify, so if anyone else has experienced it then we'd be very happy to hear of it.

The issue regarding contract offers to regens in reserves is fixed for update 2.

It'd be great if anyone can clarify point #1 raised by the OP as it's not something we've seen here.

+ Reply to Thread