Realistic PA

I know someone brings this up every year now its my turn,

Yes its about PA again and i still dont think some young players are getting a high enough PA to real life, theres a hatful of young English players who i believe are well underated still.

1. Chris Smalling

PA 165

2. Phil Jones

PA 170

3. Kyle Walker

PA 165

Now these 3 players are regulars in there teams this season and as far as i can see they merit higher PA, Jones and Smalling are well capable of deputising for Vidic and Ferdinand, but if they hit there full PA in the game, they will definatly not be able to be the back two at a club like Man Utd, also Kyle Walker, well what can i say, i watched Tottenham many times this season and this guy has impressed me a lot and could go on to be the regular right back for England but i think he merits a higher PA than

4. Danny Welbeck PA

-8 and a current ability of only 108.

Im not going to say much more as there are other players that im not going to mention but all playuers ive started of with are regulars and are well merited to be in there teams.

Welbeck was rated by the Sunderland researcher and to be honest, he didn't exactly do great at Sunderland last season.

Jones would have been rated by the Blackburn researcher and his rating PA would be great for Blackburn. Smalling would have been rated on last season when he was more of a back up. Kyle Walker would have been rated on last season as well.

Young players who improve in real life will always be behind in FM, thats a fact you'll need to accept.

For those you've mentioned their PA will have been set based on last season and finalised before this one started.

You'll possibly see an increase in the January update and possibly again for FM13.

Ok im with you now guys, and your all making sense i understand now, i didnt know that were a little behind for the ratings in FM as in real life, i think the games amazing as it is, but just thought some players who are doing realwell werent getting merited, well im sure next year players like who i mentioned will get there merited increases.

Thanks to all who have responded.

No problem, for what it's worth I can only see Welbeck getting a raise the rest are about right and have done nothing to justify a higher PA. You might be able to make a slight case for Jones but not by more than 10 points. The trouble with PA and CA is it is all down to opinions.

I'm sure if Walker was made by Italian researcher, for example, he would have PA 180 at least. or 155 by German researcher, for example.

lol if he was rated by German researcher, he would have something like 15 anticipation but 5 concentration, 15 technique but 5 first touch, etc.

However, Man Utd's defense is shaky this season though, so those CA/PA for their players are pretty spot-on.

Archived