+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Results 1,401 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

Third Team

Moving onto Page 15 and i'm starting the end of season update now.

Third Team

End of Season 2038/39

Staff

Nick Adam - Did ok as Stoke manager and ended up taking them to 6th place, getting a Europa League place, they were also Champions League semi-finalists.

Bakra - Unfortunately Bakra and Vitesse couldn't repeat last season. First off they lost the Super Cup and then finished 2nd in the league by 1 point.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio is still the assistant manager for Varese, although i am trying to get him into management. Varese finished 17th, just surviving.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky did a pretty good job with Portsmouth, finishing in 8th place. They were predicted 8th.

Chopper - A good season overall and just 5 points seperated 1st and 4th. Unfortunately Villarreal finished 3rd, no league win but a Champions League place.

Matthew Cooper - Still looking for a new job.

Josh Crane - Not a great time to have taken over Crawley but he ended up keeping them up overall.

Whoopski Deeski - A good season for Whoopski who has now won his 5th Russian League title. CSKA were also runners up in the Russian Cup.

Simone Finke - No promotion for Old Boys yet.

Ben Goldsmith - Had a good start to life with Swansea and ended the season in 13th place. Hopefully better next season.

Alejandro Hernandez - A good season overall for Alejandro and Fiorentina. They were Super Cup runners up and finished 5th in Serie A.

Arie Kanarie - It's taken some time but he's finally qualified for the U-21 2039 Euros. Now he just has to win it.

Igor Kesina - Igor couldn't repeat last years league win and Amkar ended up finishing 4th in the league.

David Le Soire - Still looking for a new job.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Anzhi were predicted 3rd in the league this season, so a 7th place finish is pretty poor.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Looking for a new job following his sacking by Northern Ireland.

Silvio Mella - Busaiteen havn't been playing in the Asian Confederations Cup this season, so nothing to mention.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Pachuca finished 9th in the Opening Stage, just missing out on the play-offs. They finished 6th in the Closing Stage but lost in the Semi-final.

Aleksander Radakovic - Still going fairly well for Aleksander who is trying to qualify for Euro 2040, so far they are joint 2nd after 5 games.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Things are going fairly well for Bjorgvin and Iceland too, they are 3rd in their group of 5, but unlikely to qualify over Spain or Czech.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew took over Hannover knowing they were relegated so hopefully he can take them straight back up next season.

Stuart Shaw - Still looking for a new job.

Tom Skull - Things are going well for Tom and England who are currently top of their qualifying group after 4 games played.

The Mad Scot - It went down to the last game of the season but The Mad Scot helped Shakhtar to win the league. They also won the Ukrainian Super Cup.

White Widow - Caen ended up finishing 17th in the league and White Widow jumped up to 16th placed to take over at Lille.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post
    End of Season 2038/39

The Mad Scot - It went down to the last game of the season but The Mad Scot helped Shakhtar to win the league. They also won the Ukrainian Super Cup.
    Very nice!

Amateur

Seems like Mr Le Soire will never have such a good management career as his playing one. Even a job at a tiny club would be better than this long term unemployment.

Semi Pro

Mella needs to move on and move into a playable league! Frustrating that he didn't have a job for so long and now has some unknown Bahrain team who seem to never play.

Part-Timer
    Champions League prediction winner 2013/2014

Finke definitely lacks ambition. Happened in the playing career when he stayed at Napoli far too long and now with Old Boys. Suppose it's good he has had a job for so long but would prefer it if he challenged himself and moved on.

Youth Team
    You should'be told her the truth. Dreams crumble to dust.

Building myself a pretty impressive resume in Russia. Hopefully can do well in the Champions League and get a move to a big club.

Semi Pro

Long Tym needs the cash come on Anzhi loosen your wallet

Part-Timer

Pretty ordinary season for Sanchez-Tredwell.

Amateur

Good to see I'm doing well with the national team.

Third Team

I'm spending less and less time on my PC lately, so i'm not getting through this very quickly , everyone might retire by FM13

Third Team

Right, i'm sorry to say but i think this is now complete. It takes ages just to do a season and only a few seem to be still following.

The main game is over though, so it's not too bad.

Hopefully some of you will be around for the next one, when FM13 comes out and once again, thanks.

Part-Timer

Yep, I'll be sure to enter when I first hear word of the next one CB!

Semi Pro

Good work CB, I think it's fair enough to end it there as all participants are no longer players. Will be looking forward to the FM13 game!

Part-Timer

I'm sure I'll be back as well. This time with a new guy though, continuing the McIllmurray family line won't add anything any more it seems, at least if I don't get to have a team mate for the national team

Amateur

I'll be back. Good job Chalesbeams, excellent thread.

Part-Timer

Any chance of you just holidaying for like 20 years overnight, and just posting a screenshots of our manager history. Remembeing to save proifile after retirment.

If not its cool , great thread!

Amateur

This has been a great thread CB, can't wait for the next one.

Amateur

This was quite cool, thanks for doing this.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post
    Right, i'm sorry to say but i think this is now complete. It takes ages just to do a season and only a few seem to be still following.

The main game is over though, so it's not too bad.

Hopefully some of you will be around for the next one, when FM13 comes out and once again, thanks.
    Fair enough. Shame I wont get to see how my managerial career turns out, but that's only because it's been more interesting than my playing career

Part-Timer

Cheers, was a great sign up, certainly the best I've been involved in! Thanks for keeping it running for ages as well

Part-Timer
    Champions League prediction winner 2013/2014

Cheers CB. Was a great sign up and I'll be there for the next one. Thanks for all the effort

Third Team

Thanks CB, this was an awesome sign-up look forward to your next effort.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by glennuk View Post
    Any chance of you just holidaying for like 20 years overnight, and just posting a screenshots of our manager history. Remembeing to save proifile after retirment.

If not its cool , great thread!
    I wish i could, but it'd only holiday about 2 seasons at most, i think it's slow because of the file size as it used to run fairly quickly.

Also thanks again to all.

Amateur

Thanks for a great thread, first challenge I have been involved in, will definitely been in the next one to defend the Widows honour

Youth Team

Shame to end it but it's been a quality sign-up once again CB. Good job and looking forward to next time.

Amateur

Cheers for the game cb, enjoyed it a lot

Third Team

Right, thought i'd post in this thread instead of starting a new one.

We now know that FM13 will be out on November 2nd and as i've ordered from GMG i should get the beta in October. I'll probably spend quite a bit of time playing the game for myself, maybe even up to the new year.

Main reason for posting in here though is because i've thought of an idea for this sign up again for this year.

The main way to make it easier on myself is to have less players, but obviously the last 3 times i've done it, we've had quite a bit of interest. So i was thinking of maybe doing it in 3 parts.

So say i start around the end of December, with 20 people, and it finishes at the end of February, then part 2 will see another 20 doing the same thing, and possibly part 3 if needed.

That was just an idea though, it's either that, limit the number of people to about 30 or take as many people on as possible and probably get annoyed by it

Semi Pro

Well whatever you decide to do; Count me in!

Reserves

Only people registered before 2008 should be allowed to take part

Seriously though, I'm always up for this one whatever you decide. Probably better to just limit it, 20 people first come first served. If you then have time you can do another with only new people, but this way there's no pressure to do so and no pressure to rush the first one.

Youth Team

Yeah pretty much whatever you decide, I'm there.

Third Team

I think I am with Chopper, just do what you can manage, but it is probably best to start with a 20 player one limited to first come first served (Or only people with over 7,000 posts :P). And see how it goes from there...I am always keen.

Part-Timer

I liked the before 2008 idea better Just run as many as you think you can handle mate. Most of us will be here for participation anyway

Part-Timer

Marcelo Sanchez-Tredwell will be beginning his footballing career in the next edition

Son of Quique Sanchez-Tredwell, Grandson of Ricardo Tredwell. His family already have a strong footballing heritage.

Third Team

Something will get sorted out :P but i'll probably be giving regulars places over non-regulars

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15