+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

Amateur

What happened to ricardo tredwell JR???

Third Team

Ricardo Tredwell Jr is now known as Quique Sanchez-Tredwell, because letissierandhenryaregreat wanted it changing

Amateur
    Dafuge '14 - Whitby Town (Leonix on Steam)

Sweet! Napoli legend! I like that my favoured personnel are Lavezzi and Cavani. Glad that my games/goals have gone up. Looks like turning Italian was a good thing

Amateur

Will you be doing a new one of these when this one finishes? I really want in on it haha.

Third Team

There is a possibility i'll carry this one on using newgens once all players have retired. If not i was considering something like "I Can Manage More Teams Than You", but i think the next proper goals one will be FM13
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 13-02-2012 at 20:21.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post
    But if you weren't at Bahamas, you'd lose 89 goals or maybe 30-50, depending on the team you went to.

And i was actually planning on posting personnel and biography screens at some point, might do it tonight, to make up for the crappy September.

Only thing with biographies is that it never seems to mention the first club you were at, so some peoples are rubbish. I'll leave them until the end of the game, and just do personnel
    Very true that being Bahamian enabled some easy goals for him. I picked the Bahamas as I have family there and it's a great place, but do miss out on these competitions, ah well. And very nice update "Lorient Legend" but did we expect anything else?

I am interested to see who this "Xaropinho" dude is. Apparently I am please to be playing with him, he any good?

Third Team

This is Xaropinho

As for this newgen thing, what i'll do is use FMRTE or something to find out some young strikers with high PA and we'll rename them and follow. Will depend on how many people are still following and i might allow some new people to take part. I'll figure something out too so nobody is fighting over the best players

Still plenty of seasons to go before any of that starts though. Will try and get a February update done today.

Part-Timer

Could just do a random number generator give each player a number and let them choose in that order.

Then you could just choose some newgens with a PA of 150-200 and then from one screenshot let us choose in order which newgen we want! And if not enough with that high of a PA edit them using FMRTE

Amateur

Thanks for the update. Becoming a legend at Feyenoord is awesome I am the only one who is still at the same club?

Third Team

This is taking forever to holiday, think i'll have to start getting rid of some of the lower leagues, as i doubt people will be moving there anytime soon (maybe when they are 35 or something).

Third Team

Didn't have much time yesterday to update, so i'll get it done today.

Third Team

GazTheDoood, jackripper, McLovin, JackJCFC and Goldfish1000

These players will getting kicked out at the end of the season, unless they post soon, so they have until i've posted the end of season update to post.

Just adding up peoples goals and the majority are having fairly bad seasons
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 16-02-2012 at 17:08.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmaninc21 View Post
    Thanks for the update. Becoming a legend at Feyenoord is awesome I am the only one who is still at the same club?
    Nope, there are a few more who havn't moved clubs yet. Jimmy Eastwood, Alejandro Hernandez, Igor Kesina, David Le Soire, Silvio Mella, Quique Sanchez-Tredwell, Jordan Swinburn and The Mad Scot.

Part-Timer

Nope, there are a few more who havn't moved clubs yet. Jimmy Eastwood, Alejandro Hernandez, Igor Kesina, David Le Soire, Silvio Mella, Quique Sanchez-Tredwell, Jordan Swinburn and The Mad Scot.
    I would love Mella to move but he seems to be doing quite well at PSG, hopefully he still will be in the next update!

Part-Timer

KUTGW Charles

Third Team

February 2021

Players

Nick Adam - It's not a good season so far for Nick who has only played 2(7) games for Marseille and scored just 3 goals, he hasn't been injured either. He's scored 8 in 7 for Australia too. It seems a VERY good German regen is taking his place.

Bakra - Bakra is having a good 10th season for Feyenoord with 17 goals scored already in 20(6) games for his club. He's also got 1 goal in 2 games for Holland. He's had a small injury earlier in the season, but nothing too damaging.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio is playing fairly well but has spent the last 4 weeks out with a broken cheekbone, but he's ready to play again now. He's played 20(1) games for Porto and scored 11 goals, as well as scoring 2 in 6(1) for Italy.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky has played 17(1) games for Vitesse this season so far and has scored 9 goals, leaving him just 4 goals away from 150 career goals. Jimmy has spent a total of 6 weeks out with a twisted knee and fractured cheekbone too.

Chopper - Wasn't a good start to the season as he tore a hamstring, keeping him out for 3 months and then another 3 weeks with a twisted knee. He has played 15 games despite his injuries and has scored 5 goals for his club, as well as 4 in 3 for Chile.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew has spent most of the season on the bench for both club and country. He's played 6(13) for Arsenal, scoring just 5 goals and has made 3 sub appearances without a goal for England. He is happy playing for the club.

Josh Crane - Not looking too good so far for Josh who has scored just 4 goals in 13(8) games for Inter this season. It's not just him struggling though, the whole team are and currently lie 14th in Serie A. He's played 2 games for England this season, without a goal.

Whoopski Deeski - He got the dreaded torn hamstring, that has kept him out of action for the last 2 months. He scored 9 in 18(2) for Spartak before his injury and 4 in 8 for Bulgaria. He'll be ready to play again in around a week or so.

Edmond Doustourian - Edmond is another player not doing too well, but has also suffered 6 weeks of injuries so far this season. He's currently recovering from brusied ribs. He scored 9 goals in 15(1) for Dnipro before his injury and 1 in 2 for Armenia.

Jimmy Eastwood - It's not been a great 10th season for Jimmy who just hasn't been getting games, no injuries keeping him from playing. He's played 4(4) games for PSV and scored just 3 goals. He also scored 1 in 3 for Holland recently.

Simone Finke - Things not going too badly for Simone who has played 25 games for Bremen so far this season and scored 12 goals, he still sits at the bottom of the table though. He is yet to find his first goal for Italy, having played 4 games for them overall.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben is having an ok season so far with 12 goals scored in 20 games. He spent 4 weeks out this season too with a sprained ankle. Sampdoria are doing well too, 2nd in the league and through the Champions League group stage.

Alejandro Hernandez - Not playing too well in the league with just 6 goals from 15(1) games, but has 4 in 8 in Europe. Xerez are through the Europa League groups. Xerez are struggling in the league and could easily still get relegated.

Jack Jacobs - Jack is playing fairly well, scoring 14 goals in 24 games for West Brom so far this season. He's made 1 sub appearance for England without a goal. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Arie Kanarie - Hasn't been playing too often, but spent 2 months out with a dislocated shoulder earlier in the season. He's scored 7 goals for Arsenal in 13(1) games as well as 4 in 4 for Holland. He is enjoying playing for the club and is over 250 career goals.

Igor Kesina - Igor is playing fairly well with 12 goals scored in 24(4) games for Lille and 7 in 9 for Croatia. He needs 16 goals before he reaches 200 career goals. He is currently considering his options at Lille.

David Le Soire - Igor has signed a new contract with Zurich as he only had 6 months remaining. He's playing well still in his 10th season with 20 goals from 27 games so far. He's also scored 3 in 5 for France. He is now enjoying playing for the club.

Aidan LFC - Aidan isn't having a good season really, with just 6 goals scored in 11(1) games for Bolton. He is currently out with a torn calf muscle too and won't return for 2-5 weeks, he's already spent 2 months on the sidelines.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - It's no better this season for the South Korean, he's played 8(9) games and scored 4 goals. He has been in good form for his country though with 8 goals in his last 6 games. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason is playing quite well considering he's had 2 months out with a hip injury. He's scored 8 goals so far this season in 15(1) games for Dortmund and also 5 in 6 for N.Ireland. He is currently considering his options.

Josh McLachlan - Josh is having a very good season so far, scoring 24 goals in 34 games for Rangers and just 1 in 2(1) for Scotland. He is enjoying playing for the club. He is picking up quite a few yellow cards this season too.

Silvio Mella - Not a good season for Silvio in terms of games played, with just 14 so far with no injuries. He's scored 8 goals in those games. He has also played 6 games for Malta and scored 6 goals. Hopefully he'll be first team for the rest of the season.

Des Morgan - It's not been a good season for Des, who played just 2 games and scored 1 goal before breaking his leg. He's spent 5 months out and should return in around a week and be back in the first team, hopefully. He's scored 1 in 1 for Jamaica this season.

Jamie O'Connor - It's no better for Jamie this season, just 6(5) games played so far and 6 goals scored. Yet again he is unhappy and wants to leave the club for a new challenge. He has scored 4 goals in his last 6 games for Ireland.

Kwesi Owusu - Not doing too badly with 14 goals scored in 27 games for Chelsea so far this season and 1 in 1(4) for Nigeria. Still plenty of time to get more goals. He is now over 150 career league goals and he is enjoying playing for the club.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Has played 16(1) games for his club so far this season and has scored 8 goals, as his side lose in the Opening Stage quarter finals. He's scored 5 goals in 11(1) for Jamaica too. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Aleksander Radakovic - Not looking too good for Aleksander with just 7 goals in 19(1) games for Lazio, 14% goals to shot attempts. He has scored 3 in the last 6 games for Serbia. He needs 24 goals until he reaches 200 career goals.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Bjorgvin is having an ok season with 13 goals scored so far for Stoke from 23(1) games. He's also scored 2 in 4(1) recent games for Iceland. He is currently unhappy and wants to leave the club for a bigger one.

Jack Ripper - Jack is playing fairly well for Barcelona still with 13 goals in 13(8) games so far and no goals in his 1 sub appearance for England. He is currently happy playing for the club.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew seems to be playing from the bench a bit more this season with 14(14) games played so far and 17 goals scored. He has played 5 games for Israel this season and scored 5 goals. He is now over 250 career goals.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart is playing well once again for Everton with 17 goals so far this season from 25 games. He has played 6 for Scotland too but only found the net once. He is considering his options and is willing to remain at the club. Has reached 300 career goals.

Murt Shepard - Is still playing really well for Bordeaux and is rising up the table pretty quickly. He's got 21 goals for his club so far this season from 30 games and 3 in 6 for his country. He now has over 200 career goals. Is considering his options.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian has played 16(2) games for Palermo so far this season and got himself 7 goals. He's played 4(1) games for Spain and scored 3 goals. He is currently recovering from a twisted ankle and will return in 3-6 days.

Tom Skull - Tom is slowly catching up to the top 3, but is almost 100 goals behind the leader. He's scored 21 goals so far this season for Valencia from 27(4) games and 7 in 6 for England. He needs 4 goals for England to reach 50 and he has passed 250 career goals.

Mario Spehar - Mario has played 17(1) games for Inter so far and found the net 7 times. Inter are struggling though and he'll need to get more if they are to finish in the top half. He's scored 3 in 4 this season for Croatia too.

Jordan Swinburn - It's been 10 seasons but he's finally reached 100 career goals. He's in great form for Napoli this season with 20 goals already in 24(2) games. He has scored 2 in 4(1) this season for Italy too.

The Mad Scot - Is playing just as well as he has in the last 10 seasons for Celtic with 19 goals scored in 31 games for the club. He has made 4 sub appearances for Scotland and scored 2 goals. He signed a new 5 year contract in May.

Thomas Weir - Thomas has played 22(3) games for Chelsea so far this season and scored 12 goals. He's scored 6 in 5 for Scotland this season too. Thomas has now scored over 250 career goals. He is happy playing for the club.

White Widow - You just can't stop him scoring and his 17 in 11 games for Bahamas takes him to 107 for his country. He's played 26(1) for Lorient too and scored 16 goals, taking him just 2 goals away from 350 career goals. He still wants to leave the club.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Feliciano is playing quite often this season with 16(4) games played so far and 14 goals scored. He has 1 goal in 1(1) games for Spain too. He now has over 150 career goals.

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              348
    David Le Soire           309
    Stuart Shaw              302
    Tom Skull                267
    Thomas Weir              266
    Arie Kanarie             253**
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  252
    The Mad Scot             250
    Mathew Schneider         251
    Josh McLachlan           236
    Jack Ripper              232
    Jack Jacobs              226
    Silvio Mella             219
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       209
    Nick Adam                207
    Murt Shepard             204
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    194
    Alejandro Hernandez      184
    Igor Kesina              184
    Bakra                    178
    Josh Crane               177
    Mario Spehar             177
    Matthew Cooper           176
    Aleksander Radakovic     176
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        171
    Chopper                  166*
    Ben Goldsmith            159
    Kwesi Owusu              159
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles 159
    Edmond Doustourian       157
    Cristian Sirera          154**
    Aidan LFC                151
    Jimmy Eastwood           150
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      147
    Rocky Brittus            146
    Jordan Swinburn          108
    Whoopski Deeski          100
    Des Morgan                95
    Jamie O'Connor            93
    Simone Finke              72
    **7 Goals before the game started.
    *2 Goals before the game started.

I'm hoping for some big transfers come the September update. Probably won't happen though.

Also i'm going to remind GazTheDoood, jackripper, McLovin, JackJCFC and Goldfish1000 that they need to post before i post the End of Season update.

Part-Timer

Ugh, hope Xerez get relegated, then hopefully Hernandez can join someone better and get solid goals and games

Part-Timer

Heck, if I get into the 200's after not playing a first team game for almost 4 years that's a success for me I think.

Semi Pro

I am getting lil bit Psht of now with the lack of games hopefully I'll move to mls n bag 50 in a season

Amateur

Just breaking into the top 3 will be good enough for me now, nobody's going to catch Widow at the top!

Part-Timer
    Champions League prediction winner 2013/2014

Simone Finke - Things not going too badly for Simone who has played 25 games for Bremen so far this season and scored 12 goals, he still sits at the bottom of the table though. He is yet to find his first goal for Italy, having played 4 games for them overall.
    Not worried about being bottom. Just happy to be grabbing a few goals now. Will soon crash through the 100 goals milestone.

Part-Timer

Pretty bad seasons so far for many players, disappointed at the fact I'm more of a bench warmer now.

Reserves

That's 2 bad injuries in 2 seasons now. Lets hope that's not a sign of things to come

Reserves

I've had a few bad injuries. Let me drop down many levels, score 60 goals a season and then win it .

Dreaming much?

Third Team

I think it'll be a while before players start dropping down a level. I'm getting bored of the transfer windows now too, nobody is moving hoping for at least 1 transfer by the September update.

Part-Timer

Not a fan of seeing Inter struggling like that - Spehar needs to get his act together. Seems to be doing the business consistently at international level though.

Amateur

Sampdoria going well, scoring goals but would hope for quite a few more before the end of the season.

Amateur

Woo! Over 100 goals. Happy Swinburn.

Third Team

Going to try and get the end of season update done by the end of Sunday, which is also the deadline for those few players that need to post.

Amateur

Keep em coming widow!

Part-Timer

Hmm still nowhere near as good as his dad. Josh Crane just aint cut out to be at the top

Third Team

Have holidayed to the end of the season and that means these 5 are very close to losing their place, which is a shame.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles (GazTheDoood)
    Jack Jacobs (JackJCFC)
    Jack Ripper (jackripper)
    Jimmy Eastwood (McLovin)
    and
    Josh McLachlan (Goldfish1000)

Going to add up the goals now, probably work on the update tomorrow though.

Amateur

Still hoping for a big move, but I'm not complaining as goals are coming in.

Third Team

Just so we know, the 5 players that havn't posted, will be included in the next update, but it will be their last. They will also miraculously have their contract ended and stripped of all stats(all put to 1) meaning they will retire

We'll leave them on the leaderboard too, but right at the bottom with 0 goals ;) warning for others that that'll happen haha.

Anyway, going to get on with the update now i think.

Third Team

Also a quick update for those that play in other competitions like Asian Nations, African Nations etc.

African Nations 2021 - Kwesi Owusu - Nigeria finished in the Quarter Finals

Asian Nations - Nick Adams and Australia have never won it, but have finished Third, in 2015. Long Tym Toon Jr. and South Korea finished runners up in 2015 and 2019.

East Asian Championship - Long Tym Toon Jr. - South Korea finished runners up in 2014 and most recently in 2020

Caribbean Championship - Des Morgan and Quique Sanchez-Tredwell with Jamaica won it in 2012,2014 and 2016 but in 2018 and 2020 they finished as runners up. White Widow and Bahamas still havn't got past the groups.

Gold Cup - Jamiaca are currently in the Gold Cup which hasn't started yet, the furthest they have reached is the quarter finals.

Confederations Cup - No idea why i havn't mentioned this before, but in 2017 Mexico were the winners, France finished 4th. In the upcoming competition none of our players will be taking part.

Third Team

End of Season 2020/21

Players

Nick Adam - Nick had a bad season overall, scoring just 3 goals in 4(10) for the Marseille first team. He was also given time in the reserves and scored 2 in 2. Marseille finished 7th in the league, but they won the Europa League.

Bakra - Bakra had a pretty good season with Feyenoord, scoring 20 goals in 22(21) games for the club, looks like he's been on the bench a lot more this season though. He's just signed a new 3 year contract. Feyenoord finished 5th in the league.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Not his best season really, just 13 goals scored in 28(3) games for Porto, who won the league, having missed out on it last year. Porto also won the League Cup on penalties. Jimmio is happy playing for the club.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky played fairly well this season, scoring 16 goals in 27(1) games for the Vitesse. He has now scored over 150 career goals. He is considering his options and wants to leave the club. Vitesse had a great season and finished 2nd in the league.

Chopper - It was a bad season for Chopper who tore his hamstring for a second time, meaning he missed another 2 months, he'll recover fully in 1-3 weeks. He scored just 6 in 22(1) this season. Shakhtar had another joint finished but missed out in the play-off to Dynamo Kiev.

Matthew Cooper - Spent most of the season on the bench, but didn't do too badly with 10 goals in 10(18) for Arsenal. He's currently recovering from a groin strain. Arsenal finished 3rd in the league, won the Community Shield and were Champions League runners up.

Josh Crane - Josh played 20(12) games for Inter this season and got himself 11 goals. He'll need at least 16 next season to reach 200 career goals. Inter had a pretty bad season and could only finish in 9th place.

Whoopski Deeski - A fairly good season for the Bulgarian who scored 17 goals in 25(7) games for Spartak and helped them finish 3rd in the Russian league. He is happy to stay at the club and feels Omar Rizzo is a good player.

Edmond Doustourian - A better season for the Armenian who scored 17 goals in 25(1) games for Dnipro. A better season for Dnipro too who finished 3rd in the league. Edmond is currently enjoying playing for the club.

Jimmy Eastwood - Jimmy had a poor season, scoring just 7 goals in 4(10) appearances for PSV, who ended up winning the league and the Dutch Cup. Unfortunately Jimmy has decided he will retire and nobody knows why.

Simone Finke - A great season for Simone and he's slowly on his way to 100 goals. He scored 22 for Bremen in 39 games, but he's still looking for his first Italy goal. Bremen finished 8th in the league and Simone was joint 2nd top scorer in the league.

Ben Goldsmith - A good season for Ben overall who has been fairly poor in the last 2. He scored 20 goals in 36(1) games for the club who finished 2nd in the league, they also won the Italian Super Cup. Ben is currently considering a contract from Sampdoria.

Alejandro Hernandez - He had a good season considering his team didn't play well. He scored 20 goals in 41(1) games but he couldn't keep his Xerez team away from relegation. He is unhappy now and wants to leave for a bigger club.

Jack Jacobs - Jack played fairly well for West Brom, scoring 16 goals in 30 games as West Brom finish 18th in the Premier League, getting relegated. He, like Jimmy Eastwood has decided he will retire and nobody knows why.

Arie Kanarie - Not a great season for Arie who broke his arm in March, missing 5 weeks of football. He scored 11 goals for Arsenal in 23(1) games. Arsenal finished 3rd in the league, won the Community Shield and were also Champions League Runners Up.

Igor Kesina - Igor had a better season than his last, scoring 21 goals in 38(4) games, also getting 8 in 10 for Croatia. He is enjoying playing for the club, but also considering his options. Lille finished 8th in the league.

David Le Soire - Another brilliant season for David, who is currently out for 5-7 weeks with a lower back stress fracture. He scored 34 goals in 46 games for Zurich this season. Zurich finished 3rd in the league and won the Swiss Cup.

Aidan LFC - Aidan had a poor season with Bolton, scoring just 8 goals in 14(2) games. However he is enjoying playing for the club still. Bolton had a much better season, finishing in 8th place in the Premier League.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Spent half his time on the bench, scoring 12 goals in 16(16) games for Real Sociedad. He is still enjoying playing for the club however. Real Sociedad had a fairly poor season, finishing in 15th place.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason had a fairly good season with Dortmund, scoring 16 goals in 27(1) games, however he is considering his options, but is willing to remain at the club for now. Dortmund didn't have the best of seasons, finishing 11th.

Josh McLachlan - A great season for Josh who has unfortunately decided he will be retiring. He scored 39 goals in 50 games for Rangers, but they could only finish 3rd in the league. They were semi-finalists in the Scottish and League Cups.

Silvio Mella - Not a great season for Silvio, who scored 13 goals in 24(2) games for PSG this season. He even made 1 appearance without a goal for the reserves. He wants to leave the club and has made it public. PSG won the league.

Des Morgan - It was an unfortuante season for Des, who spent most of the season injured. He did get himself 2 goals in 4(3) games though and should be fit enough for the new season. Genoa finished 12th in Serie A and were Italian Cup semi-finalists.

Jamie O'Connor - It was another average season for Jamie, who really needs to leave Spurs. He scored 9 goals in 12(8) games. He is unhappy at the club and want a bigger challenge. Spurs finished 2nd in the league, won the League cup and were FA Cup runners up.

Kwesi Owusu - A pretty good season from Kwesi, who scored 22 goals for Chelsea in 38(3) games. He is enjoying playing for the club. Chelsea finished 4th in the league, but were poor in the other competitions.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A pretty good season from the Jamaican, scoring 21 goals for Atlas in 37(4) games. Atlas finished in the Quarter finals of the Opening Stage and were runners up in the Closing Stage. They were knocked out of the Copa Libertadores in the 2nd round.

Aleksander Radakovic - Not a great season, but still not bad. Aleksander scored 16 goals for Lazio in 30(2) games. He is enjoying playing for the club. Lazio had an average season, finishing 10th in the league.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - 16 goals in 28(4) games for Bjorgvin this season as Stoke finished 7th in the league and were also League Cup semi-finalists. Bjorgvin is currently unhappy at Stoke and wants a bigger challenge.

Jack Ripper - Jack had another pretty good season, scoring 21 goals in 24(11) games for Barcelona. Unfortunately he has also decided it's best if he retires, despite signing a new contract. Barcelona won the league, Champions League and were Spanish Cup runners up.

Mathew Schneider - Another good season for Mathew who scored 23 goals for Valencia in 21(25) games. Seems he's been on the bench a lot this season. He feels he works well with Tom Skull. Valencia won the Super Cup, were 3rd in the league and won the Spanish Cup.

Stuart Shaw - A good season from the Scotsman, scoring 26 goals in 41 games for Everton. He is now almost 50 goals behind the leader. He is considering his options. Everton finished 13th in the Premier League.

Murt Shepard - Another great season for Murt who has been in great form since joining Bordeaux. He scored 29 goals for them this season in 48 games, but he is considering his options as Bordeaux finished 12th in the league.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian scored 11 goals in 22(6) this season for Palermo as they won the league. He was considering retirement too but has signed a new contract until 2025, which he is pleased about.

Tom Skull - A very good season again from Tom, scoring 29 goals in 47(4) games for Valencia and is 25 goals away from 300 career goals. Valencia had a good season, finishing 3rd in the league and winning both the Super Cup and Spanish Cup.

Mario Spehar - Not a bad season for Mario, but could have been better. He scored 12 goals for Inter in 24(2) games as they finished 9th in the league. Mario feels Ross Barkley will become a vital part of the team.

Jordan Swinburn - A good season for Jordan, scoring 23 goals for Napoli in 34(3) games as they finished 4th in the league. He was recently dropped from the Italy squad and is unhappy about it. He is however enjoying playing for Napoli.

The Mad Scot - A very good season and is back to 30 goals, he got 34 this season in 51 games, helping Celtic win the league. Celtic also won the League Cup but were beaten in the Scottish Cup final.

Thomas Weir - Thomas had a fairly good season with 17 goals being scored from 28(5) appearances for Chelsea. He is enjoying playing for the club. Chelsea finished 4th in the league, but were poor elsewhere.

White Widow - White Widow ends the season with 22 goals in 33(1) games for Lorient, but no more for Bahamas. Lorient struggled in the league, finishing 10th, but they did win the Champions Trophy at the start of the season.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Feliciano had a good season, scoring 22 goals in 26(9) games for Atletico, but like the other 4 retiring players, he has decided to join them and just like Jack Ripper, he only just signed a new contract. A.Madrid finished 2nd in the league.

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              359
    David Le Soire           326
    Stuart Shaw              312
    Tom Skull                275
    Thomas Weir              271
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  266
    The Mad Scot             265
    Mathew Schneider         260
    Arie Kanarie             258**
    Silvio Mella             226
    Murt Shepard             215
    Nick Adam                211
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       211
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    203
    Alejandro Hernandez      194
    Igor Kesina              194
    Aleksander Radakovic     186
    Josh Crane               184
    Matthew Cooper           183
    Mario Spehar             183
    Bakra                    181
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        180
    Chopper                  168*
    Ben Goldsmith            167
    Kwesi Owusu              167
    Edmond Doustourian       166
    Cristian Sirera          158**
    Rocky Brittus            153
    Aidan LFC                153
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      151
    Jordan Swinburn          112
    Whoopski Deeski          108
    Jamie O'Connor            99
    Des Morgan                96
    Simone Finke              82 
    Jimmy Eastwood             0[RETIRED]
    Jack Jacobs                0[RETIRED]
    Josh McLachlan             0[RETIRED]
    Jack Ripper                0[RETIRED]
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles   0[RETIRED]

The bottom 5 players have until i wake up tomorrow morning (around 7-8am) to post, then i'll be retiring them fully. I know at least one of them is still posting around as i saw him posting yesterday.

It's a shame as some of them are doing quite well.

Part-Timer

Shame to have retired those five but fair enough if they aren't getting involved. Glad Mella wants to leave the club now, he's had a good run at PSG but would love to see him with a new challenge and more regular first team action.

Part-Timer

Not all bad at Arsenal right now but would prefer to pass the 200 goal barrier in the next season or two!

Third Team

A Pretty average season from Radakovic, it seems he has decided he is going to stay at Lazio for his entire career and be a mid-pack runner in the overall standings.

Amateur

How dare Italy not play me! Glad to see me doing well for Napoli though, so that's good. Keep up the good work Charlesbeams.

Reserves

Crap season, I'm doing rubbish .

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    Crap season, I'm doing rubbish .
    That was a very bad season indeed and it's a big difference to last years. Hopefully you'll either start more games next season, or move by September. Oh and stay injury free of course.

Amateur

Good season this time, here's hoping for even better next year

Third Team

Think i'll holiday to September tonight and hopefully we'll have some transfers.

Amateur

Although I got 29 goals which is a decent amount I'm disappointed with the end of that season, having got 21 in my first 29 games but only 8 in the next 18

Amateur

Yet another good season at Everton, not good enough to keep pace with second though. Wouldn't mind moving from Everton to a bigger club.

Third Team

September 2021

Transfers

Disappointing once again, with no transfers

Injuries

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - 2-3 Months with a Torn Calf

Rocky Brittus - 3-5 Weeks with a Hip Injury

Long Tym Toon Jr. - 1-2 Weeks with a Back Strain

Jason McIllmurray - 3 Months with a Torn Calf

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - 1-4 Days with Broken Ribs

Part-Timer

KUTGW beamsy! Josh is not his fathers son, maybe the milkmans

Third Team

Right, those 5 are now out.

Part-Timer

Simone Finke - A great season for Simone and he's slowly on his way to 100 goals. He scored 22 for Bremen in 39 games, but he's still looking for his first Italy goal. Bremen finished 8th in the league and Simone was joint 2nd top scorer in the league.
    Happy with that season. Should break the 100 goals barrier next season unless I get a bad injury

Third Team

Is anybody interested in seeing their CA and PA, obviously i could just post them all and make the CA and PA in white, so if someone wants to know, they can just highlight it, or i could just show the peoples that want to know?

Another thing is the asking prices for players, so you can see why you might not be moving club?

Part-Timer

Sounds like an idea CB, I suggest yes.

Reserves

Oh dear, that second bad injury has seen my attributes take quite a hit

Really need to kick on now and have some injury free seasons, hopefully with a move thrown in.

And yeah, I'd like to see my CA, PA and asking price please.

Part-Timer

from me for CA/PA and asking price.

Part-Timer

Si muy bueno

Third Team

Right, i might as well just post everyones, but put a spoiler/make the text white, so those that want to check can. Will do that in a bit.

Third Team

Players

Nick Adam - CA 161 - PA 161 - Asking Price - £35m

Bakra - CA 156 - PA 164 - Asking Price - £27m

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - CA 158 - PA 159 - Asking Price - £45m

Rocky Brittus - CA 155 - PA 158 - Asking Price - £26m

Chopper - CA 136 - PA 162 - Asking Price - £10m

Matthew Cooper - CA 166 - PA 166 - Asking Price - £64m

Josh Crane - CA 171 - PA 171 - Asking Price - £55m

Whoopski Deeski - CA 148 - PA 152 - Asking Price - £16m

Edmond Doustourian - CA 164 - PA 164 - Asking Price - £69m

Simone Finke - CA 166 - PA 166 - Asking Price - £32m

Ben Goldsmith - CA 166 - PA 166 - Asking Price - £45m

Alejandro Hernandez - CA 154 - PA 154 - Asking Price - £24m

Arie Kanarie - CA 175 - PA 175 - Asking Price - £120m

Igor Kesina - CA 178 - PA 178 - Asking Price - £30m

David Le Soire - CA 168 - PA 169 - Asking Price - £93m

Aidan LFC - CA 150 - PA 155 - Asking Price - £27m

Long Tym Toon Jr. - CA 156 - PA 156 - Asking Price - £15m

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - CA 170 - PA 172 - Asking Price - £32m

Silvio Mella - CA 162 - PA 162 - Asking Price - £33m

Des Morgan - CA 139 - PA 159 - Asking Price - £6m

Jamie O'Connor - CA 153 - PA 162 - Asking Price - £25m

Kwesi Owusu - CA 174 - PA 174 - Asking Price - £122m

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - CA 153 - PA 162 - Asking Price - £27m

Aleksander Radakovic - CA 155 - PA 166 - Asking Price - £23m

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - CA 169 - PA 175 - Asking Price - £31m

Mathew Schneider - CA 169 - PA 169 - Asking Price - £104m

Stuart Shaw - CA 178 - PA 178 - Asking Price - £27m

Murt Shepard - CA 178 - PA 178 - Asking Price - £29m

Cristian Sirera - CA 163 - PA 163 - Asking Price - £100m

Tom Skull - CA 174 - PA 174 - Asking Price - £110m

Mario Spehar - CA 175 - PA 175 - Asking Price - £100m

Jordan Swinburn - CA 168 - PA 180 - Asking Price - £29m

The Mad Scot - CA 153 - PA 153 - Asking Price - £23m

Thomas Weir - CA 173 - PA 173 - Asking Price - £56m

White Widow - CA 165 - PA 168 - Asking Price - £43m

Surprised at how low some of the PA's are, but i guess everyones was set to -8 i think, so it was between a set amount, some low and some high.

Just highlight over the ones you want to see, or highlight all and have a look through.

Part-Timer

Oh mines quite low yet with a huge asking price

Amateur

It was set -9 I think 150-180 is -9.

Third Team

Ahh yeah, -9 it was then, as the highest i've seen is 180 and the lowest 150.

Not sure if i should make everyones the same or not.

Part-Timer

Maxed it out, thats surprising.
    What's with the massive asking prices. LOL

Third Team

No idea, but at those prices it's understandable why players aren't being transferred.

Reserves

Out of everyone I'm probably the furthest away from reaching my PA

Third Team

Another thing i was going to mention was the regen thing. It's unlikely i'll be doing it as i'm thinking of trying the manager one.

It's unlikely, but not definitely off.

Anyway, i need to finish this one first

Semi Pro

haha now wonder i arnt starting 156 is a bit pathetic tbh ahah but 15million cant see why no one has bought me though

Third Team

Yeah, that's why i was considering boosting most up to a certain level, like 170 or so.

Amateur

Will the current players be involved in the manager version, say when we retire will you keep track of our managerial career or will you be doing it as a separate sign-up?

Third Team

I'll be carrying on this sign up until all players retire fully. Then hopefully start a seperate one, with less people for a managers one. Main reason for less people is, it takes ages writing stuff out each time for 40 odd people hah.

Part-Timer

Well, my player is maxed out on 166. £32m asking price which looks quite cheap compared to some

Part-Timer

2-3 months out and I've nearly reached my potential, at least I should still be bursting the back of the net in Portugal for a while

Amateur

I'll be carrying on this sign up until all players retire fully. Then hopefully start a seperate one, with less people for a managers one. Main reason for less people is, it takes ages writing stuff out each time for 40 odd people hah.
    Ok that's cool, don't blame you having less people either

Part-Timer

122 million pounds... wow.

Third Team

Haha yeah, ridiculous, looks like it's Chelsea for life for you

Third Team

A couple more names i've picked out, not posted in around a month or more.

David Coperial
    18Rabbit
    Aidan_LFC
    tommy1872 (hasn't posted on the forums for a while though)

I'm not hoping for everyone to keep posting non stop, but it'd be nice to see more than just the regular posters once in a while. I mean there must be something to mention, like the CA and PA i've just posted, or how good/badly you are doing etc.

Just a little warning for you guys ;)

Amateur

Sorry about that, it's pretty cool that I have one of the higher CAs and PAs.

Youth Team
    If text kisses were real kisses, the world would be an orgy.

I was about to complain about how crap Whoopski looked and then I read the CA/PA post so guess it's understandable. Only one or two lower than me on CA.

Still at least I'm playing and scoring now, although still near the bottom of the list.

Third Team

Added the 5 top players from last year to the first post and also White Widow was top scorer last season with 45 goals.

Currently holidaying and it's quicker than before now that i've got rid of some leagues.
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 21-02-2012 at 15:33.

Part-Timer

Can't wait for the next update

Amateur

I have a rather large asking price The other teams must have some money, £93m is nothing today!

Part-Timer

Wow, no wonder Sanchez-Tredwell hasn't got a move to Europe...

Third Team

Ready to start writing the update in a bit, unfortunately no transfers again, but someone is actually wanted for a change, if they'll get that move, we'll have to wait and see in September.

Amateur

I'm still watching the thread. Not much to say about The Mad Scott usually, he's performing pretty steadily.

Part-Timer

Interesting i had one of the highest PAs reached it, and still only did average in this sign up :S

Third Team

Not sure if i'll get the update up tonight, but i am writing it now, hopefully i can. But just in case i don't, here are the World Cup 2022 groups.

Amateur

No Spain or Germany at the World Cup yet Norway, Romania, Poland & Scotland have all qualified

Third Team

February 2022

Players

Nick Adam - Not looking good for Nick who seems to have been dropped to the bench, not even in the reserves. He's made 3 sub apps all season without a goal. He has scored 4 in 6 recently for Australia though. Is considering his options.

Bakra - Another player who seems to have been dropped to the bench with 6(18) games played for Feyenoord so far and 12 goals scored. He's scord 4 in 4(2) this season for Holland and needs just 3 goals to reach 200 career goals.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Has only had a few months so far this season and hasn't played too badly, with 6 goals in 7(1) games, hopefully more to come. No games for Italy though since returning. He's currently happy to stay at the club.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky had 2 months out at the start of the season and then another 5 weeks out in October. He's played 10 games this season though and got himself 4 goals. He is currently unhappy and wants to leave for a bigger club.

Chopper - Chopper has played 20(8) games for Shakhtar so far this season and got himself 10 goals. He's also scored 2 in 4(1) for Chile. He needs 20 more goals to reach 200 career goals. Is happy to stay at the club.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew is still bench warming at Arsenal and has got himself 7 goals in 6(11) games so far. He's made 1 sub appearance for England this season, without a goal. Needs just 10 more goals to reach 200 career goals.

Josh Crane - Josh is being rotated often so far this season with 7(7) games played for Inter and 10 goals scored. He needs to get himself 6 more goals this season to reach 200 career goals. He is happy to stay at the club.

Whoopski Deeski - Playing ok at the moment in Russia with 9 goals scored in 13(2) games for Spartak. He's played 2(1) games for Bulgaria without a goal this season. Whoopski is currently enjoying playing for the club.

Edmond Doustourian - A good season so far for Edmond who has scored 14 goals in the first 20(1) games this season. He's also got 4 goals in 4 games for Armenia. 16 more goals until he reaches 200 career goals.

Simone Finke - Simone is playing well this season and has already got himself 16 goals for Bremen in 27(1) games. He finally got his first goal for Italy in a game against Wales. He needs just the 1 goal to reach 100 career goals.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben is having a good season so far for Sampdoria, scoring 17 goals in 25(1) games. He's also back in the England squad, playing 1(2) games and getting 1 goal. Another 15 goals until he reaches 200 career goals.

Alejandro Hernandez - It's not looking good for Alejandro who has only played 11(3) games since Xerez were relegated. He's found the net on just 5 occasions too. However he is enjoying playing for the club.

Arie Kanarie - Arie might not be back to his best but he's doing well so far. He's got himself 14 goals so far for Arsenal from 20(1) games and has also got himself 5 in 5 for Holland. A tough ask of 21 goals if he's to reach 300 career goals this season.

Igor Kesina - Igor has played 21(2) games for Lille so far this season and scored 13 goals and is now over 200 career goals. He's got himself 1 goal in the last 5 games for Croatia. Igor is currently unhappy and wants to leave the club.

David Le Soire - David seems happy again at Zurich and is still playing really well, scoring 21 goals in 25 games for them so far this season. He's got himself 3 in 6 for France too. David has now reached 350 career goals, but is still 32 goals behind.

Aidan LFC - Aidan is getting plenty of games for Bolton, but he has only got himself 7 goals so far. He will strive to help the clubs league position, which is currently 14th in the Premier League.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - It's getting worse each season for the Long, who has been on the bench most of the season. He's played 2(14) games for the club and got just 3 goals. However he has 7 in 5(1) for his country. Is currently transfer listed.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason returned from a 3 month injury and has played 8(1) games. He's scored 4 goals since returning too. He has played 1 game for N.Ireland this season, without a goal. He is happy playing for the club.

Silvio Mella - Not going too well for the Matlese striker. He's played 13(5) games for PSG and got himself just 5 goals. He's scored 6 in 6 for Malta this season. He needs 11 more goals to reach 250 career goals.

Des Morgan - It's not looking good for Des who has only played 3(3) games for Genoa and scored just 2 goals. However he has been in good form for Jamaica with 6 goals in the last 5(3) games. He's now over 100 career goals.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie is getting games for Spurs, but needs to leave if he wants more first team football. He's played 9(9) games for the club so far and scored 8 goals. Jamie has now scored over 100 career goals.

Kwesi Owusu - Still playing well for Chelsea with 14 goals scored so far this season in 19(7) games. He's also got himself 5 goals in 3(2) games for Nigeria too. He is enjoying playing for the club. 14 more goals for 200 career goals.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - The first player wanted for quite some time, but actually signing for Man Utd is another thing. He's got himself 13 goals in 23(5) for Atlas so far this season as they finished runners up in the Opening stage.

Aleksander Radakovic - Aleksander has played 22(1) games for Lazio so far and has scored 10 goals and he needs just 2 more goals to reach 200 career goals. He's played 5 games for Serbia and scored 2 goals this season.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Bjorgvin played 19(1) games for Stoke and scored 13 goals before injuring himself. He has a lower back stress fracture and will spend the next 3-5 weeks on the sideline. He wants to leave the club and is considering his options.

Mathew Schneider - Matthew is playing well this season for Valencia and isn't spending as much time on the bench. He's scored 16 goals for the club in 24(4) games so far. He's also got 5 in the last 5 for Israel.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart might not be scoring as much as usual, but still has 12 goals in 27 games played so far this season. He's also got 5 in the last 6 for Scotland. He needs 20 more goals to reach 350 career goals.

Murt Shepard - Murt is playing well for Bordeaux still with 13 goals so far this season in 22 games. He's got himself 7 in the last 5 games for Ireland. Bordeaux are struggling in the league though and Murt is considering his options.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian has played 15(4) games for the current Champions and got himself 9 goals, he is still some way from reaching 200 career goals though. He's played 5(1) games for Spain so far this season too and scored 2.

Tom Skull - Tom is still the main striker in the team and it seems Schneider will be his partner all season. Tom has played 27(1) games so far and got himself 13 goals. He needs 5 more goals to reach 300 career goals. He's scored 6 in 6 for England and now has over 50 country goals.

Mario Spehar - Mario has played 16(2) games for Inter so far this season and he's got himself 9 goals. He needs just 2 more goals to reach 200 career goals. Mario has scored 5 in the last 6(1) games for Croatia.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan is still playing really well for Napoli and has 14 goals so far this season from 23(2) games. He hasn't played any games for Italy lately though. Jordan is currently enjoying playing for the club.

The Mad Scot - It's a good season so far for The Mad Scot who has scored 20 goals in 33 games. He's made another sub appearance for Scotland too but no more goals. He is enjoying playing for the club. 15 more goals til he reaches 300 career goals.

Thomas Weir - Thomas is playing fairly well for Chelsea this season, scoring 12 goals in 22(3) games. He's also got himself 5 goals in the last 5(1) games for Scotland. Just 10 more goals until he reaches 300 career goals.

White Widow - He's still scoring loads of goals, with 13 in 18(1) games for Lorient this season. He's scored 9 in the last 5 games for Bahamas too. He's spent the last 4 weeks out with fractured ribs. He is just 18 goals away from 400 career goals.

Wanted
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Man Utd

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              382
    David Le Soire           350
    Stuart Shaw              330
    Tom Skull                295
    Thomas Weir              290
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  289
    The Mad Scot             285
    Mathew Schneider         281
    Arie Kanarie             279**
    Silvio Mella             239
    Murt Shepard             238
    Nick Adam                217
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       217
    Igor Kesina              211
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    208
    Alejandro Hernandez      199
    Aleksander Radakovic     198
    Mario Spehar             198
    Bakra                    197
    Josh Crane               194
    Matthew Cooper           190
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        191
    Kwesi Owusu              186
    Ben Goldsmith            185
    Edmond Doustourian       184
    Chopper                  180*
    Cristian Sirera          169**
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      165
    Aidan LFC                160
    Rocky Brittus            158
    Jordan Swinburn          126
    Whoopski Deeski          118
    Jamie O'Connor           108
    Des Morgan               104
    Simone Finke              99 
    Jimmy Eastwood             0
    Jack Jacobs                0
    Josh McLachlan             0
    Jack Ripper                0
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles   0

Part-Timer

No Croatia at the world cup

Part-Timer

Simone Finke - Simone is playing well this season and has already got himself 16 goals for Bremen in 27(1) games. He finally got his first goal for Italy in a game against Wales. He needs just the 1 goal to reach 100 career goals.
    Steadily catching Des Morgan now. May not be bottom of the pile for much longer. Hope I make it to the World Cup, may get a big transfer with a good showing there. Doing well at Bremen but I feel a move is needed to further the career.

Reserves

Chile not reaching the world cup

Part-Timer

Malta not reaching the world cup

Semi Pro

Finally I can move away and hopefully get some game time
    Still 191 goals is alright for a player who hasn't had a full season under his belt for years
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 22-02-2012 at 09:45.

Part-Timer

7 in 17 isn't so bad considering I'm slowing down slightly in terms of appearances.

Semi Pro
    Lusitânia Açores, Angra do Heroísmo - Big Euro Nation

Doustourian have a bit of a resurgence at Dnipro after a couple of tricky years which is nice. Well and truly settled in the pack though.

Part-Timer

Doing good so fara for Stoke

Amateur

Good season so far, hopefully more goals to come.

Third Team

Hoping i can get the end of season update done tonight, going to holiday either way.

Amateur

can i ask if you have the intention to carry on with this when they've all retired by changing some regen's with fmrte...??
    Any way even though i did not sign up i really do love this thread

Third Team

That is was i originally intended to do, but i'm not so sure anymore, i'll wait and see once it's all done and thanks.

Part-Timer

Alejandro Hernandez - It's not looking good for Alejandro who has only played 11(3) games since Xerez were relegated. He's found the net on just 5 occasions too. However he is enjoying playing for the club.
    Stupid loyalty, need to move to a bigger club!

Third Team

Definitely, you'd think he'd be playing more often now that they are in a lower league and more goals should be getting scored.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast