+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

Third Team

Default I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

Welcome to the Game Thread.

We all know what's going on, basically 40 16 year olds see who can score the most goals in their whole career, league, cups and international goals counted only.

Once your player retires from playing, hopefully you will have the chance to rename a regen from the club you last played for. You will be given a choice of players.

Right let's start with initial screenshots.

1. Nick Adam (nicka94)
    2. Feliciano Zambrano Teles (GazTheDoood)
    3. Jack Jacobs (JackJCFC)
    4. Des Morgan (Nottingham Forest)
    5. Cristian Sirera (Twellman24) - 7 Goals already as the season started before the game. Injured for up to 9 days.
    6. Matthew Cooper (MattieCoopz)
    7. Mario Spehar (Biscotti) - Touted as the next Ivica Olic
    8. Jack Ripper (jackripper) - Dubbed the new Kevin Davies
    9. Björgvin Radebe Jr. (bjoggi33)
    10. Jason McIllmurray Jr. (5ergio)
    11. Silvio Mella (JamieLiverpoolfan)
    12. Aleksander Radakovic (LLR) - ADO Den Haag, Ajax, AZ, Groningen, Hertha, Koln, NAC Breda, NEC, PAOK, PSV, OFI, sc Heerenveen, SK Sturm Graz, Valenciennes, Vitesse, Young Boys and Zurich want him.
    13. Edmond Doustourian (PRDH)
    14. Jimmio Bowmanaggio (jimbowmanuk)
    15. Mathew Schneider (David Corperial)
    16. Jimmy Eastwood (McLovin)
    17. Josh Crane (glennuk)
    18. Ben Goldsmith (Goldyrulz)
    19. Tom Skull (skullage)
    20. Rocky Brittus (Britrock)
    21. Alejandro Hernandez (Thandui) - Labelled the new Luis Hernandez
    22. Karim "Bakra" Ashour (Deadmanic21)
    23. Josh McLachlan (Goldfish1000)
    24. Giorgio "The Mad Scot" MacTavish (18Rabbit)
    25. Murt Shepard (Murt-the-Shepard)
    26. Stuart Shaw (stuart_aberdeen)
    27. Baz "White Widow" McGonigle (Spamjabber)
    28. Long Tym Toon Jr. (toonbalmy87)
    29. Simone Finke (ShyBaldBuddhist) - Touted as the next Jurgen Klinsmann
    30. Thomas Weir (tommy1872)
    31. Jordan Swinburn (Swinburn) - Dubbed the new Michael Owen
    32. David Le Soire (mightymariner) - Free and no clubs want him right now.
    33. Jamie O'Connor (jamie.) - Dubbed the new Michael Owen
    34. Arie Kanarie (rpvw) - 7 Goals already as the season started before the game.
    35. Aidan Lfc (AidanofLFC)
    36. Craig "Chopper" Hopper (chopper99) - 2 Goals already as the season started before the game. Touted as the next Ivo Basay.
    37. Whoopski Deeski (WhoopyD)
    38. Kwesi Owusu (bergtaur)
    39. Igor Kesina (JohnTerry26)
    40. Ricardo Tredwell Jr. (letissierandhenryaregreat)

Good luck and i hope you aren't disappointed with your player.

Next update will most likely be tomorrow now.

Hall of Fame
    Code:
    Ricardo Tredwell        516 (letissierandhenryaregreat)
    Glenn Crane             446 (glennuk)
    Oleguer Armengol        436 (ggrive)
    Spice Leaf              405 (spiceleaf)
    Davidus Solo            401 (DB1)
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 21-02-2012 at 15:25.

Third Team

Awards

I Can Score More Goals Than You

First to 50 Goals: Richard Watson (iAmGory)
    First to 100 Goals: Richard Watson (iAmGory)
    First to 150 Goals: Richard Watson (iAmGory)
    First to 200 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)
    First to 250 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)
    First to 300 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)
    First to 350 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)
    First to 400 Goals: Glenn Crane (glennuk)
    First to 450 Goals: Ricardo Tredwell (letissierandhenryaregreat)
    First to 500 Goals: Ricardo Tredwell (letissierandhenryaregreat)

I Can Score Even More Goals Than You
    First to 50 Goals: Jason McIllmurray Jr. (5ergio)
    First to 100 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 150 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 200 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 250 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 300 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 350 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 400 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 450 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 500 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 550 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    First to 600 Goals: White Widow (Spamjabber)
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 29-03-2012 at 18:27.

Third Team

Top Scorers

I Can Score More Goals Than You
    2010/11 - Richard Watson - 30
    2011/12 - Zac Weston - 30
    2012/13 - Mantis - 26
    2013/14 - Ricardo Tredwell - 32
    2014/15 - Jason McIllmurray & Bjorgvin Radebe - 24
    2015/16 - Des Morgan - 31
    2016/17 - Igor Kesina, Spice Leaf & Ricardo Tredwell - 25
    2017/18 - Glenn Crane - 33
    2018/19 - Bjorgvin Radebe - 37
    2019/20 - Nobrega - 35
    2020/21 - Glenn Crane - 46
    2021/22 - Spice Leaf & Jamie Hernandez - 30
    2022/23 - Oleguer Armengol - 45
    2023/24 - Jamie Hernandez - 34
    2024/25 - Glenn Crane - 38
    2025/26 - Oleguer Armengol - 41
    2026/27 - Ricardo Tredwell - 41
    2027/28 - Spice Leaf - 24
    2028/29 - Milos Maric - 31
    2029/30 - David Ginsberg - 28
    2030/31 - Ricardo Tredwell - 44
    2031/32 - Ricardo Tredwell - 32
    2032/33 - Ricardo Tredwell - 19

I Can Score Even More Goals Than You

2011/12 -
    Jason McIllmurray Jr. - 42
    2012/13 - Stuart Shaw - 34
    2013/14 - Thomas Weir - 34
    2014/15 - White Widow - 46
    2015/16 - David Le Soire and Tom Skull - 42
    2016/17 - White Widow - 49
    2017/18 - David Le Soire - 39
    2018/19 - Josh McLachlan - 42
    2019/20 - Tom Skull - 53
    2020/21 - White Widow - 45
    2021/22 - David Le Soire - 42
    2022/23 - Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - 36
    2023/24 - Murt Shepard - 35
    2024/25 -
    Tom Skull - 50
    2025/26 - Tom Skull - 43
    2026/27 - Murt Shepard - 43
    2027/28 -
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - 36
    2028/29 - Quique Sanchez-Tredwell and Murt Shepard - 37
    2029/30 -
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - 33
    2030/31 - Stuart Shaw - 28
    2031/32 -
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 27-03-2012 at 21:59.

Amateur

i look no to bad hopeful a get a first team place soon

Part-Timer

Looking forward to this hopefully I wont be propping up everyone else for the 1st few seasons again

Amateur

Great to see this get started, hopefully I can stay loyal to Swindon and take them back to the Premiership!

Third Team

So we have our first problem. Aleksander Radakovic has signed for a club, but won't be able to join until 2013.

I could get FMRTE and move him to the club, unless he want's to stay at the bottom of the pile for 2 full seasons?

Third Team

Pretty happy with the Serbs attributes, and it looks like Radakovic will sign somewhere shortly and then can start pounding in some goals.

Edit: Well I will happily move to the club immediately with no knowledge of which club it is...but guess you should get a consensus as to whether others think I should be able to or not. (I take it is to do with Serbs only being able to sign inside their nation before 18?)

Part-Timer

Bring it on! Btw I dont mind if Radakovic gets FMRTE'd to a club. Makes it more fair for all of us to have a club.

Amateur

Yeah I don't mind you doing the transfer either, wouldn't be fair to leave it really.

Amateur

I should have renamed my player Jamie Hernandez, several accolades up there! Good to see this running again, i promise posting activity from me!

Part-Timer

Great to see this up and running. Happy to be labelled the next Klinnsman too, just hope to live up to the billing.

No problem with Radakovic moving early via FMRTE, only fair solution I think

Part-Timer

Move Radakovic where he's gotta go, Kwesi is not afraid of him overtaking his awesomeness!

Amateur

Will wait for a club. Someone must want me!

Semi Pro
    Lusitânia Açores, Angra do Heroísmo - Big Euro Nation

I'd move Radakovic. It's the fairest way.

Part-Timer

I'll add my voice to the chorus of "move him"

Not at all disappointed with Spehar's starting attributes, looks like he'll be a quality poacher. And being touted the next Olic is pretty high praise in al fairness

Third Team

The FMRTE website is down for some reason and apparently you have to donate to use it now? anybody know about this?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by mightymariner View Post
    Will wait for a club. Someone must want me!
    You have been signed by a club, so you'll just have to wait and see who later on. Little hint, they are in Scandinavia

Third Team

Right, i'll post the next update soon, but not much i can do about LLRs player at the moment, hopefully FMRTE will be available for me to download by the end of the day, hopefully i won't have to donate too much either.

Part-Timer

Excellent to see this up, labelled the next Luis Hernandez? Checked him on wiki, 132 goals in 362 appearances, I hope to beat that!

Third Team

FMRTE is downloaded and i only need to donate 1Euro, so that's not too bad, so LLRs player will be playing for his club in the next update.

Currently working on the update now, not trying to rush through it though.

Gah, the team he is at can't play non-eu u-18 players, so i'm going to give him a 2nd nationality until he turns 18, if that's even possible. Edit: sorted by claiming he'd been in the country for the right amount of days.
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 30-12-2011 at 16:01.

Amateur

Looks good - should destroy the blue square south with those attributes. Hopefully I stay loyal to the hometown team and take Chelmsford up through the leagues.

Third Team

Just realised David Le Soire's team aren't Scandinavian haha, they are a Swiss side

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post
    FMRTE is downloaded and i only need to donate 1Euro, so that's not too bad, so LLRs player will be playing for his club in the next update.

Currently working on the update now, not trying to rush through it though.

Gah, the team he is at can't play non-eu u-18 players, so i'm going to give him a 2nd nationality until he turns 18, if that's even possible. Edit: sorted by claiming he'd been in the country for the right amount of days.
    you had to donate why ??

Semi Pro

Long tym Toon Looks pretty awesome 20 in and 14s in dribbling finishing heading and first touch should destroy BPL but then move to Chelsea and rot in the reserves

Third Team

September 2011

Players

Nick Adam - Nick hasn't started any games for Melbourne yet so far, but has already scored 1 goal for Australia at u21 level. Is currently considering a contract offer from his club, but has already rejected 3 offers so far.

Bakra - Has played in 2(1) games for Feyenoord so far and scored his first league goal in a win over Ajax. Has signed a pre-contract for 3 years and will become professional when he turns 17 next June.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Has played 3 first team games for Perugia so far and has 1 goal scored in the cup. Could make his u21 debut for Italy soon.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky has been in fantastic form for Chelmsford with 8 goals scored in 7 games for the club. Scored his first career hat-trick too.

Chopper - No more games played since the start of the game when he already had 2 in 4(2) games for Colo Colo. Is being tutored by someone, but it doesn't say who.

Matthew Cooper - Another player in great form with 8 goals scored in just 7 games. Was named Player of the Month for August in the BSS. Scored the first hat-trick out of all the players.

Josh Crane - Has been playing well for TNS with 6 goals in his first 5 games for the club. Scored 2 goals in the Europa League qualifying, but his side were knocked out.

Whoopski Deeski - Has played in 3 games for Oldham so far and got himself his first senior goal and has been scoring plenty in the reserves and u-18s.

Edmond Doustourian - Just the 2 goals for Edmond so far from 4 games, 2 in the Champions League qualifiers, but his side were knocked out early. Rejected a pre-contract with Pyunik.

Jimmy Eastwood - Jimmy hasn't played any first team games yet but has 5 in 3(1) non-competitive games. Has signed a pre-contract with PSV and will become pro when he turns 17. Is part of the England U-19 squad.

Simone Finke - Has played 1(1) games for Perugia and scored 2 goals, both coming in 1 league game. He hasn't started upfront with Jimmio Bowmanaggio yet though. Would only consider a call up from Germany at the moment.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben is another player in the lower leagues in great form, with 7 goals scored in 6 games. He hasn't got his first hat-trick for the club yet though.

Alejandro Hernandez - A good start from Alejandro with 3 goals in 3 games for Xerez. Has scored in all games in the league so far and his side are first, but it's early days yet.

Jack Jacobs - Fantastic stuff from Jack so far with 7 goals from 7 games with Boston in the league and is currently the top scorer in the BSN.

Arie Kanarie - Has played 21 games for Trelleborgs so far (quite a few before the game started) and has scored 12 goals for the club. Is currently at the top of the leaderboard.

Igor Kesina - Has made just 1 sub appearance for Lille so far without a goal, in this game he was named the youngest ever Lille player. Is currently in the Croatia U21 squad.

David Le Soire - Has been signed by Zurich and has played 1(1) games so far without scoring a goal. Has been capped at u20 level for France but is with the U21s for now.

Aidan LFC - Playing well for Darlington with 6 goals scored in 7 games for the club. Feels he would only consider a call up from England at this moment.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Unfortunately not getting much game time at all with just 1 sub appearance without a goal. No idea why he isn't playing considering how much better he is than the other strikers.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Started quite well for Portadown with 3 goals scored in 5 league games. Has been in great form for N.Ireland U21s with 4 goals in 2 games too.

Josh McLachlan - Playing well for Tonbridge with 5 goals from 7 starts with Tonbridge. Unfortunately he hasn't been picked for the U19s or U21s yet for Scotland.

Silvio Mella - No goals for Silvio just yet, but he has only made 1 appearance from the subs bench so far this season. Feels he would only consider a call up from Malta at this moment.

Des Morgan - Good start for Des with 4 goals in 4 games for Luton Town. No international call ups yet, and has no preferences on which he'd rather play for yet either.

Jamie O'Connor - Playing very well for AFC Wimbledon with 6 goals in 7 games, scoring in all but 1 league game so far this season. Was named runner up Player of the Month for August.

Kwesi Owusu - Has played 3 games for Sheff Utd so far and has scored his first senior goal for the club. Has been playing well in non-competitive games too with 16 goals in 13(1) games.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Has made just 2 sub appearances so far for Atlast with 1 goal to his name. Has scored 16 goals in 10(2) games for Atlast U20s though.

Aleksander Radakovic - Has joined Ajax and will be able to play for them when he get's his Dutch passport very soon. No goals for him yet.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Played 3(1) games for Leeds and scored 1 goal before injuring himself. He will be out for up to 4 weeks now with strained ankle ligaments.

Jack Ripper - No first team games for Cardiff yet, but has 6 goals in 5 non-competitive games. Is a similar type of player to Jon Parkin and is also part of the England U-19 squad.

Mathew Schneider - Another player with no games for his club, but does has 5 in 4 non-competitive games. Has scored 1 goal in 1 game for the Israel U21 team.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart has played 5 games for Aberdeen but has only scored 1 goal so far, plenty of time to go yet though. Has scored 1 goal for the Scotland U21 team.

Murt Shepard - Has been playing well for the U18s but has yet to score for the first team after 3 games played. Has played twice for Ireland U21s without a goal.

Cristian Sirera - Just 1 more goal scored since last time, leaving him on 8 goals overall. Chicago are towards the top of the table and could reach the play-offs.

Tom Skull - Tom has played 4 games for Swindon so far, but has failed to find the net yet. Won't be too bothered though as there are many years ahead of him to score plenty.

Mario Spehar - Has played 5(1) games for Hajduk so far and got himself 2 goals. Has played 1 game for Croatia U21s without scoring a goal.

Jordan Swinburn - No games played yet for Napoli and just 1 non-competitive game played. Is the only English striker to have played at U21 level so far, but no goals agian.

The Mad Scot - Has been in good form for Celtic so far, with 4 goals scored in 3(1) games for the club. Has made 1 appearance for Scotland U21s without a goal.

Thomas Weir - A good start for Thomas with 3 goals scored in 4(3) games for Rangers. Another player who has played at U21 level for Scotland, but again, no goals.

White Widow - Brilliant stuff from White Widow with 7 goals from just 4 games for Ballinamallard, clearly the best goal scoring record so far. Is the Bahamas U20s captain.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Has scored 3 goals in 5 games for the Chesterfield first team so far. Has been scoring plenty in non-competitive games too, with 10 in 14.

Transfers
    David Le Soire - Free to Zurich
    Aleksander Radakovic - Free to Ajax (ASAP)

Goals

Code:
    Arie Kanarie             12**
    Rocky Brittus             8
    Matthew Cooper            8
    Cristian Sirera           8**
    Ben Goldsmith             7
    White Widow               7
    Josh Crane                6
    Jack Jacobs               6
    Aidan LFC                 6
    Jamie O'Connor            6
    Josh McLachlan            5
    Des Morgan                4
    The Mad Scot              4
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.     3
    Thomas Weir               3
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles  3
    Chopper                   2*
    Edmond Doustourian        2
    Alejandro Hernandez       2
    Mario Spehar              2
    Bakra                     1
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio        1
    Whoopski Deeski           1
    Kwesi Owusu               1
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell   1
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.       1 
    Stuart Shaw               1
    Nick Adam                 0
    Jimmy Eastwood            0
    Simone Finke              0
    Igor Kesina               0
    David Le Soire            0
    Long Tym Toon Jr.         0
    Silvio Mella              0
    Aleksander Radakovic      0  
    Jack Ripper               0
    Mathew Schneider          0
    Murt Shepard              0
    Tom Skull                 0
    Jordan Swinburn           0
    **7 Goals before the game started.
    *2 Goals before the game started.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    you had to donate why ??
    I think because so many people use it now, they are starting to make people donate so they can use it properly. You can't save with the trial version or something.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post
    I think because so many people use it now, they are starting to make people donate so they can use it properly. You can't save with the trial version or something.
    pff i got mine for free when it first came out. i will donate eventually haha

Semi Pro

hmm not playing could be something to do with my nationality's ??

Third Team

Doesn't seem to be the problem, just a rubbish manager probably

Amateur

Not too bothered with no goals yet, 4 appearances so far at least means that I'm getting some game time. I just hope the goals come quickly!

Semi Pro

Not too bad a start for Doustourian - happy with 2 in 4 as a 16-year-old.

Part-Timer

Delighted with 3 in 3, should push Xerez to promotion!

Third Team

Delighted to sign for Ajax, that is an excellent place to start, it may be a bit high to score a lot of goals, but hopefully Radakovic will just step past the other strikers and have a long career at Ajax.

Amateur

7 in 6 a great start, here's to hoping it continues.

Part-Timer

Great start with H&W so far, attributes are great too!

Part-Timer

Ripping it in the MLS with the Fire--nice!

Third Team

Will try and get another update done tonight, which includes 10 transfers (3 for the future), 4 players with 20+ goals and Man Utd want 6 players.

Part-Timer

Great to see it up and running, hopefully Mella will be playing more soon and getting a few goals!

Third Team

Looks like the update will be tomorrow now.

Part-Timer

Awww, too bad getting injured. Hope it doesn't ruin me settling in.

Amateur

6 in 7, lovely jubbly, good start to the campaign!

Amateur

3 goals in 4 games no too bad start

Part-Timer

That's solid for Sanchez-Tredwell...I would prefer for him to be nurtured slowly but surely in the U20'S before playing regular first team football.

Youth Team
    Nothing natural ever hurt anybody, that's a scientific fact.

Shame my mental stats are pretty poor but hopefully they will improve. Nice to have made my debut already though. Awesome to see this up and running again, good job CB 👍

Part-Timer

Josh Crane is about to make it to legendary status jusr like his pa...i can feel it in my bones

Amateur

Hopefully I can get a goal or two in the next update to push me off. Good to hear I'm getting national games.

Part-Timer

nice, 6 in 7 seems im keeping Long Tym Toon out of the team ;)

Amateur

Nice work man!
    awesome to have my first goal being against our biggest rivals

Third Team

February 2012

Players

Nick Adam - Just got into the swing of things with 11 goals in 18 starts for Melbourne and now he knows he'll be off to Italy to play for Roma at the end of the season. Was named Young Player of the Month for January.

Bakra - Playing quite well when given the chance for Feyenoord. He has scored 5 more goals since September in 4(4) games. Has been scoring plenty for the U19 and Reserve teams.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Has been playing well for Perugia and now has 13 goals for the club from 19(2) games. His team mate has now left the club so maybe he'll get more chances to score now. Wanted by Toulouse.

Rocky Brittus - Scored 19 goals for Chelmsford before taking a trip to Vitesse in Holland. Hasn't made his debut just yet because of an injury, which keeps him out of action for at least 4 weeks.

Chopper - Ended his first season with Colo Colo with 2 more goals in 1 game. Will be pleased that Colo Colo won the Chilean First Division. Is out for up to 6 days with a strained neck.

Matthew Cooper - Carried on his good form with 15 more goals from 23 games for Havant & W. Is 2nd highest top scorer in the league, only by 2 goals though. Will probably be glad he isn't wanted by any clubs.

Josh Crane - Josh has been playing well and is now on 15 goals in 21 games. Unfortunately he is currently injured with a torn calf and won't be getting any more goals for around 2-3 months.

Whoopski Deeski - 7 Goals in 11(1) games so far for Oldham, but is another player suffering from an injury. He'll be out for up to 7 weeks with a torn groin. Roma are interested in signing him.

Edmond Doustourian - Scored 16 goals in 25 games for Pyunik before being moved into the 3rd team (goals still count towards the total). Is proud to be the Armenia U21 captain.

Jimmy Eastwood - Has only made 1 sub appearance for PSV so far but he did end up scoring the winner in the 86th minute in that game. Has been scoring plenty of goals for the Reserves and U19s.

Simone Finke - Scored 12 goals in 14(7) before leaving for Serie A side Napoli, he also joins up with Jordan Swinburn. No games for his new club just yet, maybe a loan next season will do him some good.

Ben Goldsmith - Brilliant stuff from the Dover striker with 27 goals in 32(1) games, taking him to the top of the leaderboard. Dutch side VVV are interested in signing him.

Alejandro Hernandez - Carried on scoring plenty of goals for Xerez, he is now on 16 goals in 22 games. His good performances have attracted Dutch side AZ Alkmaar.

Jack Jacobs - Scored 21 goals in 28 games for Boston before being signed by NEC in Holland. Has played 2 games for his new club but has yet to get his first goal.

Arie Kanarie - Ended his first season with Trelleborgs with 17 goals from 29 games. His club finished 9th in the Premier League. He scored the extra time winner in the Swedish Cup final too.

Igor Kesina - Has played 4(5) games for Lille so far this season and has scored 3 goals, not many, but not bad for a top side. Has scored 3 in 4 for Croatia U21s.

David Le Soire - Has been spending most of his time on the bench, but has still got himself 11 goals in 9(11) games for Zurich. His performances have attracted Man Utd.

Aidan LFC - Still playing well for Darlington with 12 goals scored in 19(4) games so far. He feels he would only consider an international call up from England at the moment.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Has 1 more goal than his strike partner now with 13 goals scored in 17(5) games. Is injured for up to 9 days with bruised ribs. Will be leaving England for Turkey in 2013.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - In very good form for Portadown with 23 goals scored in 29 games. Has scored 4 goals in 6 for the N.Ireland U21 side, which he is happy to be part of.

Josh McLachlan - Another player playing well with 19 goals scored from 29 appearances for Tonbridge. Has attracted Premier League side Fulham with his good performances.

Silvio Mella - 5(3) games played for PSG with 3 goals scored, 2 coming in his only appearance in the Europa League group stage. Has been moved to the first team and is enthusiastic about his chances.

Des Morgan - Has been injured for 10 weeks since September so hasn't had much chance to score, just 3 more goals in 5 games. Is now currently injured with concussion and will return in 4 days.

Jamie O'Connor - Impressed for AFC Wimbledon with 18 goals in 26 games, which got him a move to the Premier League with Spurs. No games played for Spurs yet and will be hoping to be loaned out.

Kwesi Owusu - Spent 2 months out injured from October to December so has only got himself 2 more goals for his club. Is injured again with a groin strain, but will return in 1-4 days.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Has only been making sub appearances so far for the first team and still only has the 1 goal. Has been playing well for the U20s though with 29 goals in 27(2) games.

Aleksander Radakovic - Unfortunately he doesn't know Dutch, so he is still classed as a foreign player, hopefully he'll be able to get playing by the end of the season. Has scored 6 in 5 U21 games for Serbia.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Has been suffering with an ankle problem after he first sprained it so hasn't had much time to play. He has 5 goals in 7(1) games though. Man Utd are after him.

Jack Ripper - Has started making appearances for the first team now and he has 8 goals in 5(7) games. Another player who is wanted by Man Utd. Is being tutored, but it doesn't say who by.

Mathew Schneider - Hasn't made any first team starts for B.Jerusalem but has already got himself a big move to Lyon in France. He'll move in June 2013 so he still has a chance for goals in Israel.

Stuart Shaw - Has been playing quite well for Aberdeen with 11 goals scored in 24 games played and like quite a few others, has attracted Man Utd, but also Liverpool.

Murt Shepard - Played 5(2) games and scored 3 goals before tearing his hamstring, keeping him out for 3 months, he will return to action in 1 or 2 days.

Cristian Sirera - Ended the season with 14 goals in 24 games for Chicago. Chicago won the Eastern Conference play-offs, but were beaten in the final by Chivas USA.

Tom Skull - Tom got himself 6 goals in 13 games before moving to Manchester to play for Man City. It'll be hard for him to get in the first team, so he'll be hoping for loans.

Mario Spehar - Has played 15(1) games for Hajduk so far this season and has got himself 6 goals. Is playing well for Croatia U21s too with 5 goals in 6 games.

Jordan Swinburn - Unfortunately Jordan hasn't started any first team games for Napoli yet, but has 12 goals in 19 non-competitive games. Is being tutored by someone.

The Mad Scot - Hasn't been playing all the time but 13(6) games and 7 goals for Celtic isn't too bad. Is enjoying playing for the club and thinks Gary Hooper is a good player.

Thomas Weir - On the other side of Glasgow, Thomas has got himself 13 goals in 16(8) games for the club. Scored twice recently in a 5-0 win over Celtic in the Cup.

White Widow - Scored 19 goals in 21 games for Ballinamallard before leaving N.Ireland for Holland to join VVV-Venlo. Hasn't made any appearances yet as he is too young to be eligible.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Scored 5 goals in 10 games for Chesterfield and was then signed by Atletico Madrid B team. Hasn't made any appearances for his new club yet.

Wanted
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Toulouse FC
    Whoopski Deeski - Roma
    Ben Goldsmith - VVV
    Alejandro Hernandez - AZ
    Arie Kanarie - Man Utd
    David Le Soire - Man Utd
    Josh McLachlan - Fulham
    Des Morgan - Roma
    Kwesi Owusu - Liverpool and Man Utd
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Man Utd
    Jack Ripper - Man Utd
    Stuart Shaw - Liverpool and Man Utd

Transfers
    Nick Adam - Melbourne Heart to Roma for £525k (Future Transfer)
    Rocky Brittus - Chelmsford to Vitesse for £12k
    Simone Finke - Perugia to Napoli for £60k
    Jack Jacobs - Boston Utd to NEC for £10k
    Long Tym Toon Jr. - Darlington to Gaziantepspor for £65k (Future Transfer)
    Jamie O'Connor - AFC Wimbledon to Spurs for £85k
    Mathew Schneider - B.Jerusalem to Lyon for £130k(could reach £1.1m, Future Transfer)
    Tom Skull - Swindon to Man City for £100k
    White Widow - Ballinmallard Utd to VVV for £55k
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Chesterfield to Atletico B(A.Madrid) for £140k

Goals
    Code:
    Ben Goldsmith            27
    Matthew Cooper           23
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    23
    Jack Jacobs              21
    Rocky Brittus            19
    Josh McLachlan           19
    White Widow              19
    Jamie O'Connor           18
    Arie Kanarie             17**
    Edmond Doustourian       16
    Alejandro Hernandez      16
    Josh Crane               15
    Cristian Sirera          14**
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       13
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        13
    Thomas Weir              13
    Simone Finke             12
    Aidan LFC                12
    Nick Adam                11
    David Le Soire           11
    Stuart Shaw              11
    Jack Ripper               8
    Whoopski Deeski           7
    Des Morgan                7
    The Mad Scot              7
    Bakra                     6
    Tom Skull                 6
    Mario Spehar              6
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.       5
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles  5
    Chopper                   4*
    Igor Kesina               3
    Silvio Mella              3
    Kwesi Owusu               3
    Murt Shepard              3
    Jimmy Eastwood            1

For some reason it's not telling me who you're being tutored by.

Amateur

Damn, started to do well then injured. Good to hear i'm back though. Hopefully have better luck in the next update.

Part-Timer

Looking very well placed so far, better than being at the bottom last time around!

Third Team

Wow, have already holidayed to the end of the season and someone has got over 40 goals not bad

Will post the update later on tonight.

Semi Pro

Whey scoring goals and scored more than my striken partner ;) not to happy about leaving for turkey though

Amateur

Top! 27 goals really is brilliant. Hope that VVV don't come in for me, would rather stay down in the lower leagues for a little while yet!

Part-Timer

Great start for me this time, last sign-up It took me 3 seasons to get over 10 goals

Part-Timer

Please dont let me go to Scum.

Amateur

lmao playing in holland now. Living the dream! xD love this!

Also Bahamas U20's captain is awesome! Kind of wish I stayed at ballinamallard a bit longer, bring them the 2nd div title or something would have been nice!
    Last edited by Spamjabber; 31-12-2011 at 17:41.

Amateur

Aw man, transferred for only £12k and then injured? still, 19 goals isn't too bad, shame I've got to do it against decent opposition now though.

Amateur

3 goals for Lille Nice one.

Youth Team

Seven goals seems like a respectable start to my young career until you see people with 20+ already.

Third Team

End of Season 2011/12

Players

Nick Adam - Nick finished his first season with 12 goals from 23 goals in Australia. Will now move to Italy to play for Roma. Melbourne Heart finished 5th and lost in the Minor final. Could make his Australia debut soon.

Bakra - Bakra ended the season with 7 goals in 11(5) games for Feyenoord. He is currently injured with fractured ribs and should return within 3 weeks. Feyenoord finished 9th in the Eredivisie.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Had a good end to the season with 9 more goals scored, taking his tally to 22 for the season. He helped his Perugia side win Serie C2/B but failed to win the Serie C Super Cup.

Rocky Brittus - Only ended up playing 1(4) games for Vitesse but he did score 2 goals, leaving him on 21 for the season. Vitesse finished 8th and won in the Euro play-offs to get a Europa League place.

Chopper - Chopper has played 8(3) games so far in the Opening stage with 6 goals scored. He scored twice in the Copa Libertadores, but Colo Colo failed to get past the Quarter Finals.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew had a great first season with 36 goals being scored over 44(1) games. He helped Havant & W get promotion to the Blue Square Premier, finishing in 2nd place.

Josh Crane - Got himself 5 more goals to reach 20 overall after he came back from his 4 month injury. TNS won the Welsh league and they were Welsh Cup runners up on penalties. Josh scored 1 of the goals but also missed a penalty (as did all his team mates).

Whoopski Deeski - Had a pretty good season overall, with 14 goals scored in 18(1) games. Scored 35 in 29(1) non-competitive games though. Has attracted a number of club. Oldham finished 10th in League 1.

Edmond Doustourian - No more games or goals since September so ends the season with 16 goals from 25 games, not bad. Is wanted by Roma, but i don't think he'll move once Roma sign Nick Adam.

Jimmy Eastwood - Just 2 goals from 1(3) games for Jimmy, but he shouldn't be too disappointed, because he could have played 0 games. PSV finished 5th in the league, but missed out on a Euro place.

Simone Finke - Did make 1 sub appearance for Napoli before the season ended, but no more goals. Ends with 12 goals from 14(7) with Perugia. Napoli won Serie A and were Italian Cup semi-finalists.

Ben Goldsmith - Ended the season with 32 goals for Dover from 39(1) games. His goals no doubt helped Dover to win the Blue Square South. Bristol City and Fulham are looking to sign him.

Alejandro Hernandez - A good end to the season with 8 more goals, taking him to 24 overall for the season. He helped Xerez win Liga Adelante and get promoted. Espanyol could steal him though before he has chance to play in La Liga.

Jack Jacobs - Did quite well with his move to Holland as he scored 6 goals in 14(2) games for NEC, taking his total to 27 goals. NEC finished 10th in the Eredivisie. Still dubbed the new Michael Owen.

Arie Kanarie - Has played 7 games this season for Trelleborgs and has scored 4 goals. Seems to be playing in the Reserves and U19s more though with 17 played and an amazing 29 scored.

Igor Kesina - Igor has played 6(6) for the Lille first team with 3 goals scored and because the reserves play in the league he has 3 goals from 3 games with them, leaving him on 6 overall. Lille finished 3rd.

David Le Soire - Had a great first season with Zurich with 17 goals scored in 14(14) games. Will be hoping for more starts next season though. Swiss league wasn't loaded so i've no idea how they did.

Aidan LFC - A great season with Darlington as he scored 21 goals in 32(4) games. Darlington finished 10th in the Blue Square Premier. Bristol and Everton are interested in signing him.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Didn't end the season quite as well as his team mate, but he did spend 6 weeks out injured. Ended the season with 13 goals overall. Has another season with Darlo before leaving for Turkey. Darlo finished 10th.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - What an end to the season with 19 more goals scored, taking him over 40 goals overall. He helped Portadown finish 3rd in the league and scored winners in the All-Ireland Cup and Mid Ulster Cup finals.

Josh McLachlan - A good season for Josh with 26 goals scored in 39 games for Tonbridge. Tonbridge could only finish 11th in the Blue Square South. Another player that Bristol and Fulham want.

Silvio Mella - Is on 8 goals overall as i messed up last time. He's scored 3 for the Reserves and 5 for the First team. PSG finished 4th in the league and were Coupe de la Ligue semi-finalists.

Des Morgan - Ends the season with 13 goals from 19 games for Luton but has spent more time out injured. Luton found themselves finishing 1st in the Blue Square Premier and were promoted to League 2.

Jamie O'Connor - Wasn't given any first team games for Spurs but impressed in the Reserves and U18s with 17 in 13 games. Spurs finished 4th in the Premier league and were also Europa League semi-finalists.

Kwesi Owusu - Played 17(3) games for Sheff Utd but only got himself 7 goals. Nevertheless 2 teams are interested in him. Sheff Utd finished 4th in League One, but lost in the Play-off semi finals to rivals Wednesday.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Just the 1 goal for him from 7 sub appearances as Atlas finished 13th in the close season in Mexico. Has been capped at U23 for Jamaica, so could make his first team debut soon.

Aleksander Radakovic - Still no goals as he hasn't had the chance to play yet due to not knowing dutch, which he'll hopefully learn by the start of next season. Ajax finished 2nd in the league and were Dutch Cup semi-finalists.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Finished the season with 11 goals from 14(4) goals despite his reccuring ankle injury. Leeds finished 12th in the Championship. Is the first player to play a first team game for his country.

Jack Ripper - Scored 4 more goals in the last few months to end on 12 goals overall. Cardiff finished 3rd in the Championship but lost in the Play-off semi final to Burnley.

Mathew Schneider - No games for the first team yet, but scored an amazing 38 goals in 28 non-competitive games this season. Has 1 more season in Israel before flying to France to play for Lyon.

Stuart Shaw - Had a good season with 19 goals scored in 38 games for Aberdeen. His performances have attracted a number of teams, including Everton and Espanyol. Aberdeen finished 10th in the league.

Murt Shepard - Played 12(5) games for Reading all season and scored 4 more goals after returning from his 3 month injury. Reading finished 8th in the Championship.

Cristian Sirera - Playing well so far in the new season with 5 goals scored in 7 games. Chicago are currently first in the Eastern Conference, but there are plenty of games to play yet.

Tom Skull - Made 1 sub appearance for Man City, but couldn't get himself on the scoresheet. Ends the season with 6 goals he got at Swindon. Man City finished 12th in the league.

Mario Spehar - A pretty good season, but not a great goals to game ratio with 9 in 23(3). Hajduk finished 2nd in the Croatian first division but were poor in the cups.

Jordan Swinburn - Got himself 2 sub appearances for Napoli, but couldn't find his first goal. Napoli won Serie A and were Italian Cup semi-finalists.

The Mad Scot - Scored 10 goals overall this season from 20(7) games for Celtic, who ended up winning the Premier League. Celtic were also League Cup semi-finalists.

Thomas Weir - Had a good first season with Rangers with 20 goals scored in 27(8) games. Rangers finished 2nd in the league to Celtic and were Scottish Cup semi-finalists.

White Widow - Hasn't been given the chance to play for VVV just yet because of the u-18 foreigner rule, which could leave him out for 2 more seasons(i think). VVV finished 11th in the league.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Played 15 games for his new club and scored 13 goals, leaving him on 18 goals overall at the end of the season. Atletico B finished 4th, just missing out on a play-off place.

Wanted
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Ajax
    Matthew Cooper - Bristol City, Espanyol and Fulham
    Josh Crane - Bristol City, Everton and Liverpool
    Whoopski Deeski - Ajax, Liverpool, Roma, Sevilla and Villarreal
    Edmond Doustourian - Roma
    Ben Goldsmith - Bristol City and Fulham
    Alejandro Hernandez - Espanyol
    Arie Kanarie - Roma
    Aidan LFC - Bristol City and Everton
    Josh McLachlan - Bristol City and Fulham
    Des Morgan - Bristol City, Everton, Roma and VVV
    Kwesi Owusu - Bristol City and Liverpool
    Stuart Shaw - Espanyol, Everton, Fulham and Real Sociedad

Goals
    Code:
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    42
    Matthew Cooper           36
    Ben Goldsmith            32
    Jack Jacobs              27
    Josh McLachlan           26
    Alejandro Hernandez      24
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       22
    Rocky Brittus            21
    Arie Kanarie             21**
    Aidan LFC                21
    Josh Crane               20
    Thomas Weir              20
    Cristian Sirera          19**
    Stuart Shaw              19
    White Widow              19
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles 18
    David Le Soire           17
    Whoopski Deeski          14
    Des Morgan               13
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        13
    Nick Adam                12
    Jack Ripper              12
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      11
    Chopper                  10*
    The Mad Scot             10
    Mario Spehar              9
    Silvio Mella              8
    Bakra                     7
    Kwesi Owusu               7
    Murt Shepard              7
    Igor Kesina               6
    Jimmy Eastwood            2

Seems Bristol City want everyone now.

Happy New Year!!

Part-Timer

Wanted by Ajax not a bad club to be at, just out of curiousity did you decide not to go with a Romario type player this time?

Third Team

Thought about it, but didn't bother, may end up renaming some Brazilian regen in future though :P

Amateur

Disapponting first season, only 6 goals for me Also a shame I didn't stay loyal to Swindon, hopefully I'll get a good loan spell next season though!

Part-Timer

Still second, plus I'm praying Bristol City will take me on!

Amateur

Gona suffer if I cant play for 2 whole seasons! Let's hope their coaches do a good job!

Third Team

Oh come on... I need to learn me some dutch!

Part-Timer

Slow start for Kwesi, but will you look at that scoring record in u-18 games for the Blades!

Semi Pro

16 goals, happy with that. Why have Pyunik dropped me to the third team though? Come on!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by MattieCoopz View Post
    Still second, plus I'm praying Bristol City will take me on!
    I believe you have moved clubs by September 2012, i just can't remember where, you should find out today at some point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamjabber View Post
    Gona suffer if I cant play for 2 whole seasons! Let's hope their coaches do a good job!
    I'll wait for the season to start, but i think it'll be a problem, maybe they'll loan you out or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lower Leagues Rule View Post
    Oh come on... I need to learn me some dutch!
    Something has happened that should allow you to actually play football soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PRDH View Post
    16 goals, happy with that. Why have Pyunik dropped me to the third team though? Come on!
    No idea, i thought they might have at least put you in Pyunik-2. At least the goals count towards your total though, if you get any.

Third Team

13 players have moved clubs in the latest transfer window, that includes 1 of the future ones from before, but doesn't include at least one new future transfer.

Also 1 player has 2 goals for his country already.

Part-Timer

Looking very good so far. A bit low on the goals ratio - wondering if I should have perhaps started lower in the Croatian pyramid - but otherwise happy with it.

That FMRTE donations thing could well land them in hot water, as I'm pretty sure it's against the EULA to require payment for third party stuff (I seem to remember a problem alon the same lines with the tactics bible back when they tried to charge for it)

Amateur

looking good for me smashing it up with tonbridge - hoping for one more season there then hit the big time with fulham :P

Amateur

7 goals ain't bad i s'pose.....seeing I was out injured for 3 months. Hopefully I can bang a few more in next year and stay injury free.

Amateur

32 goals is a great first season, with promotion for Dover as well. See if I can cut it in the BSP next season, hope I don't move.

Part-Timer

8 goals, not bad. Pleased I'm in the PSG first team and making way up through the Maltese teams, hopefully will start banging them in on a more regular basis soon.

Third Team

Euro 2012

Groups

Knockout Stage

None of our players were picked to go to Euro 2012, although Bakra was named in the 30 man squad or however many it is, for Holland.

Third Team

Other Cups
    African Nations

Euro U19 Championship
    (Arie Kanarie scored in the final)

Olympics 2012

U20 World Cup (Christian Sirera scored in the Final)

African Champions League - ES Tunis
    Asian Champions League - Sydney FC
    Club World Championship - Barcelona
    Copa Libertadores - Atletico Paranaense
    Copa Sudamericana - Atletico Paranaense
    European Champions League - Barcelona
    Europa League - Schalke
    European U19 Champions League - Sporting U19s
    North American Champions League - Morelia
    Oceania Champions League - Waitakere United

Awards

Nick Adam - Australian Golden Boot and Young Player of the Year

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Serie C2/B and Serie C2 Super Cup Top Goalscorer

Matthew Cooper - Blue Square South Top Goalscorer

Ben Goldsmith - FA Trophy Top Goalscorer

Alejandro Hernandez - Liga Adelante Top Goalscorer

Jack Jacobs - Blue Square North Top Goalscorer

David Le Soire - Swiss Super League Signing of the Season

Aidan LFC - Blue Square Premier Top Goalscorer

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - N.Ireland Premier Division, All Ireland Cup and Overall N.Ireland Top Goalscorer, N.Ireland League Player of the Year

Cristian Sirera - MLS Rookie of the Year

The Mad Scot - Scottish U-19 Player of the Season

White Widow - N.Ireland First Division Top Goalscorer

Amateur

Going to be frustrating for Jamie O'Connor if he doesn't get loaned out from spurs after a bright start at wimbledon!

Third Team

Yeah, that's the problem in these early stages, if you get signed by a bigger club, it's unlikely you'll get many games.

Slowly working on the next update now, definitely be done by 7pm :P probably be before 6 though.

Part-Timer

Excellent, got Xerez promoted and a decent amount of goals, not to mention getting top Goalscorer Espanyol would be decent, but I would like to see Hernandez continue for Xerez :P

Part-Timer

If he can get more of a chance in the first team then Quique Sanchez-Tredwell is on course to follow in his father's legendary footsteps. ;)

Third Team

September 2012

Players

Nick Adam - Nick has now moved to Italy to play for Roma and has made 2 starts so far but no goals scored. However he has made 3 appearances for Australia, scoring twice in a 5-1 win over Tajikistan.

Bakra - Bakra is already 3 goals away from beating last years total. He's scored 4 goals for Feyenoord in 3 games, he scored a hat-trick against Heracles.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio has left Italy despite Perugias promotion and he's another player moving to Holland, he's joined NAC Breda and has got of to a great start with 5 goals in his first 5 games.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky has started well this season with 5 goals scored from 8(1) games. Unfortunately he has a groin strain and won't return for 3 weeks. Is touted as the next Brian McBride.

Chopper - Is playing well when given the chance for Colo Colo with 12 goals scored overall this season. He also has 21 goals in 13(9) non-competitive games.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew had a great season last time round but has now moved to the Premier League to play for Fulham. He's made 1 sub appearance so far without scoring any goals. Dubbed the new Michael Owen.

Josh Crane - A good start to the new season for Josh with 3 goals from 4 games. He scored 2 in Champions League qualifiers, but TNS were knocked out by BATE.

Whoopski Deeski - Has left Oldham to join Liverpool but he is now frustrated that his injury is stopping him settling at his new club. He'll be out with a Broken Arm for 4-5 weeks.

Edmond Doustourian - No more games or goals for Pyunik, but he has got himself a future transfer to Bulgaria to play for Dnipro at the start of next season for over £1m.

Jimmy Eastwood - Jimmy fractured his arm so has been out for 4 weeks, but has returned with 1 goal in 1 game for PSV so far this season. Is happy to be part of the England U21s.

Simone Finke - Hasn't made any starts for the first team yet, but impressed in 2 friendly games with 4 goals, 1 a winner against Fenerbahce. Edinson Cavani is in his favoured personnel.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben is another player leaving the Blue Square South for the Premier League, he has joined newly promoted Bristol City. He's played 2 games so far without a goal for his new club.

Alejandro Hernandez - The Spanish season has only just begun so only 1 game for Alejandro so far without a goal. Is currently the most valuable player at £6.5m.

Jack Jacobs - Jack has had a great start to the new season with NEC, scoring 5 goals, 1 in each of the first 5 games. Is also joint top scorer with Jimmio Bowmanaggio in the league.

Arie Kanarie - Has left Sweden and moved home to Holland to play for FC Groningen. He's made a good impression with 3 goals scored from his first 4 games.

Igor Kesina - Is still in the first team and has played 1(3) games already, but unfortunately no more goals for the Croatian striker. Is optimistic about his future with the club.

David Le Soire - A great end to the season and a great start to the new season, 7 goals from 10 games so far for David. He scored 2 goals in the Europa League qualifiers to help them get to the group stage.

Aidan LFC - Aidan has left the Blue Square Premier for the Premier League as he joins Bolton. Unfortunately he's torn a calf muscle and won't be available for his new side for up to 3 months.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Now that Aidan has gone, he might be able to score a lot more before he leaves for Turkey. He's already got himself 2 goals from the first 3 games in the league.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason will be pleased to have stayed at Portadown and has already got himself 4 goals from 4 games. Just 4 more goals to reach 50 already. Is currently out for 3 weeks with a sprained ankle.

Josh McLachlan - Josh has left England for his home country Scotland and he's joined up with Thomas Weir at Rangers. A great start for him with 3 goals in 4(1) games already.

Silvio Mella - Just 2 sub appearances so far for Silvio in the new season without a goal. Has made 1 appearance for the reserves too. Is enthusiastic about his future at the club.

Des Morgan - Des has left England for Italy as he joins Serie A side Genoa. Unfortunately like a few others he's injured and can't play for his new club for up to 7 weeks, due to a double hernia.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie hasn't made any starts for the first team yet but has been listed for loan, unfortunately no teams are currently interested in him, hopefully by February he'll be out on loan though.

Kwesi Owusu - Kwesi has left Sheffield and has joined Premier League side, Chelsea. No first team games as expected and like Jamie he's listed for loan but no clubs are currently interested.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Has finally started getting some first team starts and has scored 3 goals from 6 games so far, hopefully the manager was impressed. Got his first red card recently too.

Aleksander Radakovic - Didn't spend long in Holland and has moved to Italy for £3.1m to play for Lazio. The good thing is, he's played a cup game already, bad thing is, no goals yet. Is hoping to go out on loan.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Has played 5 games for Leeds so far with 2 goals scored. Got his first red card recently, but only misses 1 game. Some good news is his ankle injury hasn't returned again.

Jack Ripper - Jack has started of the season well with 2 goals from 3 games, both goals coming in the league. Is still dubbed the new Keven Davies and Kenny Miller is in his favoured personnel.

Mathew Schneider - Still hasn't made a first team appearance for B.Jerusalem yet and only has this season left if he is to make a start at all. Is currently injured for 2 weeks with a pulled hamstring.

Stuart Shaw - A very good start to the new season with Aberdeen, he's got 9 goals from 7(1) games. 8 of those goals came in the Europa League. No idea how Aberdeen got in it, possibly from the fair play league.

Murt Shepard - A good start to the new season for Shepard with 3 goals scored in 3 games in the league, taking him to double figures. Is happy playing for the club.

Cristian Sirera - Has scored 9 goals in 17 games all season for Chicago as they look to reach the play-offs once again. Cristian is currently injured with a twisted knee, but should return in 3-7 days.

Tom Skull - No first team games for Man City yet, but has 8 in 5(8) non-competitive games so far. Is currently listed for loan, but no teams are currently after him.

Mario Spehar - Mario starts the new season by taking his total into double figures with 3 goals scored in 8 games. Scored 1 goal in Europe, but Hajduk couldn't qualify.

Jordan Swinburn - No goals or first team games for Jordan yet this season and isn't listed for loan either, but is in the first team. Ezequiel Lavezzi is in his favoured personnel.

The Mad Scot - A very good start for The Mad Scot with 5 goals scored already in 4 games. 4 of those goals came in Europe and helped Celtic reach the Champions League group stage.

Thomas Weir - Thomas has also started well with 4 goals in 5 games and 4 of those goals came in Europe, but Rangers will have to settle for the Europa League instead.

White Widow - Has moved again and is at his 3rd club already. Good news is that he can play and has scored 2 goals in 4 games for Lorient in France.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Hasn't made any starts for Atletico B just yet, because the season hasn't started. Did make 1 appearance for the first team without a goal though.

Wanted
    Stuart Shaw - Blackburn

Transfer
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Perugia to NAC Breda for £65k
    Matthew Cooper - Havant & W to Fulham for £14k
    Whoopski Deeski - Oldham to Liverpool for £140k
    Edmond Doustourian - Pyunik to Dnipro for £1.2m (Future Transfer)
    Ben Goldsmith - Dover to Bristol City for £14k
    Arie Kanarie - Trelleborgs to FC Groningen for £1.1m
    Aidan LFC - Darlington to Bolton for £65k
    Josh McLachlan - Tonbridge to Rangers for £9k
    Des Morgan - Luton to Genoa for £100k
    Kwesi Owusu - Sheff Utd to Chelsea for £220k
    Aleksander Radakovic - Ajax to Lazio for £3.1m
    White Widow - VVV to FC Lorient for £850k

Goals
    Code:
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    46
    Matthew Cooper           36
    Ben Goldsmith            32
    Jack Jacobs              32
    Josh McLachlan           29
    Stuart Shaw              28
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       27
    Rocky Brittus            26
    Cristian Sirera          25**
    Alejandro Hernandez      24
    Arie Kanarie             24**
    David Le Soire           24
    Thomas Weir              24
    Josh Crane               23
    Aidan LFC                21
    White Widow              21
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles 18
    Chopper                  16*
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        15
    The Mad Scot             15
    Nick Adam                14
    Whoopski Deeski          14
    Jack Ripper              14
    Des Morgan               13
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      13
    Mario Spehar             12
    Bakra                    11
    Murt Shepard             10
    Silvio Mella              8
    Kwesi Owusu               7
    Igor Kesina               6
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell   4
    Jimmy Eastwood            3 

I will post a small update soon with a list of players favoured personnel.
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 01-01-2012 at 17:04.

Part-Timer

Most valuable player

Third Team

Favoured Personnel/Teams

Nick Adam - Holger Osieck (Australia manager)

Bakra - Cor Pot (Holland u21 manager)

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Giampiero Clemente (Perugia player)

Chopper - Mario Salgado (Colo Colo player)

Josh Crane - TNS

Simone Finke - Edinson Cavani (Napoli player)

Alejandro Hernandez - Xerez

Arie Kanarie - Cor Pot (Holland u21 manager)

Aidan LFC - Darlington

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Portadown

Josh McLachlan - Tonbridge

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Mauricio Romero (Atlas player)

Aleksander Radakovic - Dmitry Bulykin (former Ajax player), Mounir El Hamdaoui (Ajax player)

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Olafur Johannesson (Iceland manager)

Jack Ripper - Kenny Miller (Cardiff player)

Mathew Schneider - Amit Ben-Shushan (B.Jerusalem player)

Stuart Shaw - Aberdeen

Cristian Sirera - Chicago

Jordan Swinburn - Ezequiel Lavezzi

White Widow - Innocent Emeghara (Lorient player)

The ones with a team are also in the teams favoured personnel.

Team Mate Comparison

Kwesi Owusu similar to Fernando Torres

Tom Skull similar to Emmanuel Adebayor

Third Team

WOW 3.1M is a huge transfer fee for a player who has never played a club game, Lazio could be good though...be better to be on loan, but if I get games for Lazio it could be even better.

Part-Timer

Still second, but Fulham better start playing me or I'll hop on a bus a mile up the road to Stamford Bridge thanks. :P

Semi Pro

Amazed at how little I'm playing for Pyunik. Still a move to Bulgaria might ignite my career.

Amateur

I really need a loan move quickly!! Still 8 goals in non-competitive games is promising, and being compared to Adebayor isn't bad either.

Amateur

Really happy that Widow is playing again, even better that he's in a better standard of league too! Awesome that he got top goalscorer in NI, very nice! Great updates mate! Keep it up, love this thread

Part-Timer

McIllmurray Jr. rocking up the charts just like his dad Very glad he stayed at Portadown. All I need is a full season with no injuries now. Maybe, just maybe we can see the first 100+

Part-Timer

Would have prefered a longer stay at Perugia. Napoli will be good for helping development though. Hope to get some 1st team games soon.

Semi Pro

Thank you Aidan for vacating that Strikers spot ;)

Amateur

Gah, injuries are killing me. Love that I'm getting regular games for Vitesse though, was worried I'd get buried in the youth team.

Part-Timer

Happy enough to be playing regularly at Hajduk, but I'm worried that a lack of supply is hindering me.

Part-Timer

I thought I'd be off to Holland, but didn't think it would be NAC, glad I'm playing regularly hopefully the national team will come calling soon

Part-Timer

Gah, getting no chances at PSG, wouldn't mind being loaned out so I could get a few more goals!

Part-Timer

Compared to Torres, not sure if that's a great thing for me on the pitch, good news for the bank account though!

Youth Team

Liverpool?? Seriously?? Of all the teams to end up at i couldn't have picked worse.

The good news is that it should only be Suarez ahead of me in the pecking order

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast