+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

Third Team

Should have a new update or two today

Third Team

Also we're onto the 2nd page

Amateur

Didn't notice this thread. Great to see that although I'm in the mid-table I've already moved up to the Eredivisie and scored the winner in the <19 EC final @Charlesbeams, great updates!

Amateur

Woo, good to see I'm still at Reading. Hope I can help them get promoted. And hopefully I can move up the scoring table a bit.

Third Team

Working on the update now, someone has moved to Barcelona and actually scored some goals there in the cup

Third Team

February 2013

Players

Nick Adam - Is spending most of the season on the bench, but can't complain too much as he's played 7(11) games so far and scored 4 goals for Roma.

Bakra - Is having a very good season with Feyenoord so far with 19 games played and 13 goals scored. For some reason he knows Dutch, Arabic and Dutch(basic), something wrong there.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Is having a good first season in Holland with 19(1) games played and 12 goals scored for NAC. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky has returned from his ankle injury and scored 2 more goals in 5 games. Hopefully he'll have no more problems and will score plenty more.

Chopper - Ended his 2nd season with 15 goals over 25(5) games and has 3 in 2 already in the new season. Is out for 3 weeks with a thigh strain. Made his first appearance for the Chile first team. Colo Colo finished 2nd in the Close season.

Matthew Cooper - Might be surprised to have played 11(4) games and scored 9 goals for the Fulham first team, but he is only 1 of 3 strikers. Is recovering from a back strain and should return in 2 days.

Josh Crane - Josh is having another great season and has already surpassed last seasons tally with 24 goals in 27 games for TNS. Better watch out though as QPR are interested in him.

Whoopski Deeski - Just 2(3) games played for Whoopski and 1 goal scored for his new club. Is listed for loan. Has made his Bulgaria Debut against Italy without a goal, but scored 3 goals in 2 other games.

Edmond Doustourian - Unfortunately still no games played or any goals. Will be glad to move to Ukraine come June as he might actually play and get some more goals.

Jimmy Eastwood - Has played 7(3) games for the PSV first team and scored 7 goals. But he is unhappy at not getting first team football and has made it public that he wants to leave the club.

Simone Finke - Has played 1(3) games for Napoli and got his first goal for the club in the last game of the Champions League group stage. Is another unhappy player and wants first team football. Labelled the next Mario Gomez.

Ben Goldsmith - Is getting plenty of games but not getting many goals, but he shouldn't be too disappointed with 9 in 23 in the Premier League. England U19 manager Noel Blake is in his favourites.

Alejandro Hernandez - Is having a good season again despite the change in leagues. He has 13 goals so far from 21 games and is now worth £10m. Xerez are doing well too, currently sitting in 8th place.

Jack Jacobs - Jack is still playing well for NEC and is currently on 14 goals from 22 games. Is the current top scorer in the Eredivisie, but only 1 goal ahead of Bakra.

Arie Kanarie - Carried on his good form since moving to Holland and is now on 15 goals from 26 games for last seasons champions Groningen. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Igor Kesina - Has been playing in the first team mainly this season but hasn't been able to find the net much, just 1 goal from 7(8) appearances. Honoured to be at the same club as Eden Hazard.

David Le Soire - Is having a fantastic season and has scored more than last season already with 20 goals scored in 28 games for Zurich. Would rather play for France than England at this moment.

Aidan LFC - Played 3(5) and scored 1 after his 3 months out before breaking his arm in December. Has around 4 days until he recovers and can start sitting on the Bolton bench again.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Has been in great form since Aidan left and probably isn't looking forward to leaving in June. 20 goals scored from 26(1) games for Darlington so far this season.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Scored 13 goals in 17 games for Portadown before being picked up by Marseille for a bargain £550k. No games for his new club yet though. Has scored over 50 goals.

Josh McLachlan - Hasn't had much luck this season with a 2 injuries keeping him out, spent 7 weeks out with a lower back stress fracture and 6 weeks with his current dislocated shoulder, 3 more weeks out. Scored 7 in 10(2) before his injuries.

Silvio Mella - Has only played 5(4) games for the first team this season so far and scored 3 goals. Made his debut for Malta without a goal, but has now played 4 and got his first and only goal against Italy.

Des Morgan - Hasn't been given a chance in the first team yet but has scored 7 in 12 non-competitive games so far. Is listed for loan, but no teams are interested. Is being tutored by a senior player. Seems to be picking England over Jamaica.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie is currently unhappy at Spurs because he isn't getting first team football, he is listed for loan though. He has scored his first goal for Spurs though in a cup game.

Kwesi Owusu - Just 2 sub appearances for the first team with no goals scored. He is still listed for loan and M.Tel Aviv and Siena are interested in signing him, although it'll probably be next season now.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - What a difference to last time, he's now on 12 goals from 20 games for Atlas and has started following his fathers footsteps into the national side. He's played 9 games already and scored 8 for Jamaica, helping them win the Caribbean Championship.

Aleksander Radakovic - Has finally scored his first career goals, he's scored twice in in 5(3) games for his new club. Is currently learning from one of the best, Miroslav Klose.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Played 20 games and scored 7 goals for Leeds before fracturing his skull. He's already spent 6 weeks out with his injury and has another 5-7 weeks to go until he can start scoring again.

Jack Ripper - Will be surprised to have moved from Wales to Spain to play for Barcelona. He's already may 4(2) appearances with 4 goals scored. He scored a hat-trick in the Spanish Cup semi final first leg, hopefully impressing his manager enough for more starts.

Mathew Schneider - Has finally got himself some goals for B.Jerusalem. 4 goals scored in 5 starts for his club. Will be leaving the club come June though, so hopefully he can get a few more before his big move.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart stayed with Aberdeen over the January Transfer window, but he'll be leaving for Everton at the end of the season. He's in great form for Aberdeen with 25 goals scored in 31(1) appearances.

Murt Shepard - Hasn't got the best of goals to game ratio, but at least he is getting some goals. 31 games played for Reading and 10 goals scored. Spurs and West Brom are interested in the Irish striker.

Cristian Sirera - Ended his 2nd season with Chicago with 18 goals from 29 games. Chicago finished 4th in the Eastern Conference but lost in the Western Conference play-off semi-final.

Tom Skull - Has made his first full start for Man City, but that's all, just 3 other sub appearances all season. He has scored his first goal for the club though. Is currently learning from either Edin Dzeko or Sergio Aguero.

Mario Spehar - A much better season this time round with 17 goals scored in 22 games for Hajduk. Mario made his Croatia debut against Ghana without a goal, but in his 2nd game against Canada, he got a hat-trick.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan is another unhappy youngster with no games being played at all for Napoli. Is still on loan but not looking like moving anytime soon. Is now the only player without a first career goal.

The Mad Scot - Is having a great season for Celtic with 21 goals scored already from 28(3) games. Celtic are still in with a chance to win 4 competitions, so plenty more goals could be coming.

Thomas Weir - Thomas hasn't let the arrival of Josh McLachlan bother him as he's scored 17 goals in 24(1) games already this season. Unlike Celtic, Rangers can only win 3 competitions, still enough for plenty of goals though.

White Widow - A great first season so far with Lorient. He's scored 16 goals in 25 games for his new club. Has also made his Bahamas debut without a goal, but did score 8 goals in his next 7 appearances for his country.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Is in the Atletico u19s, but is still making appearances for Atletico B and has 9 goals so far from 10 games. Has made 3(2) appearances for the first team as well and scored 1 goal.

Wanted
    Josh Crane - QPR
    Kwesi Owusu - M.Tel Aviv and Siena (Loan)
    Murt Shephard - Spurs and West Brom

Transfer
    Jason McIllmurray - Portadown to Marseille for £550k
    Jack Ripper - Cardiff to Barcelona for £2.5m
    Stuart Shaw - Aberdeen to Everton for Free

Goals
    Code:
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    55
    Matthew Cooper           45
    Josh Crane               44
    Stuart Shaw              44
    White Widow              43
    Ben Goldsmith            41
    Jack Jacobs              41
    Alejandro Hernandez      38
    David Le Soire           37
    Thomas Weir              37
    Arie Kanarie             36**
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       34
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        33
    Josh McLachlan           33
    Cristian Sirera          32**
    The Mad Scot             31
    Mario Spehar             29
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles 28
    Rocky Brittus            27
    Jack Ripper              25
    Aidan LFC                22
    Chopper                  22*
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  21
    Bakra                    20
    Jamie O'Connor           19
    Nick Adam                18
    Whoopski Deeski          18
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      18
    Murt Shepard             17
    Edmond Doustourian       16
    Simone Finke             13
    Des Morgan               13
    Silvio Mella             12
    Jimmy Eastwood            9
    Igor Kesina               7
    Kwesi Owusu               7
    Tom Skull                 7
    Mathew Schneider          4 
    Aleksander Radakovic      2  
    Jordan Swinburn           0
    **7 Goals before the game started.
    *2 Goals before the game started.

Great to see the players scoring so many so early on. Could someone reach 1000 goals? and now that Jason McIllmurray has left Portadown, will others overtake him by the end of the season?

It's a shame in the biographies it doesn't say anything about the first club the players were at.

Also does anybody know why i can't see who is tutoring who? i just have to guess by looking at who is tutoring and who is learning.

And lastly i should have the end of season update done tonight, but family are visiting so it could be the morning.

Amateur

9 goals so far in the PL isn't bad at all, at least it shows that I can hit the back of the net in the big league, hopefully that bodes well for the future.

Amateur

Nice to see I'm getting regular games. Hope I stick with Reading though. get them in the Prem

Amateur

Happy to see that I'm doing well in the Dutch league. Speaking of scoring in the big(ger) leagues, is it at all feasible (and desirable) to use multipliers in accordance with the level of the league?

Amateur

Loving the way I am ripping up in France and for the Bahamas! awesome

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by rpvw View Post
    Happy to see that I'm doing well in the Dutch league. Speaking of scoring in the big(ger) leagues, is it at all feasible (and desirable) to use multipliers in accordance with the level of the league?
    I second that as I too are scoring shed loads in Holland.

Third Team

If you're asking to multiply your scores, then no you just have the feeling of knowing you scored some of your goals at a higher level

Amateur

It's nice to finally be getting playing time and actually scoring goals in an official game.

Part-Timer
    Champions League prediction winner 2013/2014

Good to see Finke is showing some ambition and not happy being on the sidelines. Would be happy if I could get a loan move down to Serie C to bag a load of goals and catch up on the leaders.

Amateur

good to see me scoring a few in scotland, shame its being ruined by injury :/

Amateur

Nice that I am scoring and possibly on the euro stage.

Part-Timer

Definitely looking much better this year, and rolling my way up the table as a result

Part-Timer

Not a bad return at Fulham and still pleased to be second, but maybe not for long.

Part-Timer

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell is playing brilliantly! I just hope he doesn't move to Europe too early...

Third Team

Good to see Radakovic finally off the mark, now he only sits 53 goals behind after 1.5 seasons, that's a bit of a problem, guess I have to hope I can make it up over a long career at the top for Lazio.

Amateur

Up to equal 3rd after loads of goals for Aberdeen. Hopefully Stuart can continue the form at Everton.

Amateur

I need to move away from Man City soon, too much competition for places!! Although learning from Dzeko/Aguero is good for development.

Amateur

looks like am doing good at rangers

Third Team

Going to try and get the update done tonight, while also sort of watching MOTD, so might take a while.

Part-Timer

Nice one, hoping Mella has got more goals, need to start climbing the leaderboard.

Third Team

Just noticed something very strange. A Regen came through the Fulham team and is called Shane Cooper and he just happens to be in Matthew Coopers favourites and vice versa.

Now, the age difference is just wrong if it was a son, possibly a brother? or just a coincidence?

Third Team

End of season 2012/13

Players

Nick Adam - Nick ended his first season with Roma with 7 goals from 11(20) games. Roma were disappointing all season and were also relegated, finishing in 17th place, staying up only on goal difference.

Bakra - Bakra had a very good season with Feyenoord with 18 goals scored over 35(1) games. Feyenoord finished 5th in the league, but missed out on europe via the play-offs. They were also Dutch Cup semi-finalists.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - A good first season in Holland for Jimmio with 21 goals scored in 30(2) games for NAC. Jimmio was named top scorer in the Eredivisie. NAC finished 9th in the league.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky spent some time out injured and ended up with 9 goals from 19(4) games for Vitesse. Vitesse struggled most of the season, but managed to finish 12th in the league.

Chopper - Chopper is having a good season so far and is on 8 goals already from 10(4) games. Colo Colo reached the Opening Stage play-offs but were knocked out in the semi-final. Closing stage is just about to start.

Matthew Cooper - A great season for Matthew considering the move from bottom league to the top league. 15 goals in 25(5) games overall, which takes him over 50 career goals. Fulham finished 9th in the league.

Josh Crane - Another great season in Wales with 29 goals scored in 37 games for TNS, leaving him needing 1 goal for 50 career goals. TNS finished 2nd in the league and won the Welsh Cup.

Whoopski Deeski - Just 1 goal for Liverpool all season and 3 for Bulgaria. Has been very impressive in non-competitive games though with 36 in 27(4) games. Liverpool finished 4th in the Premier League. Is out for up to 9 days with a hip injury.

Edmond Doustourian - As expected, no games or goals for Pyunik this season. Will be happy to know he's now off to Ukraine to play for Dnipro, where he'll hopefully get plenty of games.

Jimmy Eastwood - Jimmy didn't get too many games for PSV but impressed when he did get a chance with 7 goals from 7(3) games all season. PSV finished 2nd in the league and were Dutch Cup winners.

Simone Finke - No more goals for Simone and he ends the season with just the 1 goal. Needs to go on loan really if he's to get more chances. Napoli retained the league title but only by 2 points.

Ben Goldsmith - A good first season in the Premier League for Ben with 13 goals scored in 34(1) games. Unfortunately he'll be playing Championship football next season as Bristol were relegated, finishing 18th.

Alejandro Hernandez - A very good season at a higher level. Alejandro scored 22 goals all season in 38(1) games. Needs 3 goals for 50 career goals. Xerez had a good season, finishing in 10th place.

Jack Jacobs - Jack had another good season in Holland with 20 goals scored in 32(3) games for NEC and is another player close to 50 career goals. NEC finished 10th in the league. West Brom are interested in signing him.

Arie Kanarie - A great first season in Holland for Arie with 20 goals scored in 35 games. Is currently injured with a torn calf and won't return for up to 7 weeks. Groningen finished 7th in the league.

Igor Kesina - Played more games than last season, so a positive for sure, but he's unhappy and wants more games. 5 goals scored in 11(10) games for the first team this season. Lille finished 11th in the league.

David Le Soire - Fantastic season for David with 31 goals scored over 43 games. 23 of his goals came in the league but he ended up joint top scorer. Zurich however did win the Swiss Super League.

Aidan LFC - Not too many games for Aidan at his new club, but will be pleased to have actually played some. 9(9) games overall with 4 goals scored. Bolton finished 15th in the Premier League.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - A very good season for Long Tym Toon Jr. with 31 goals scored in 38(1) games for Darlington. Will be disappointed to leave the club now, but hopefully he can carry on in the Turkish League. Darlo finished 14th.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Probably didn't expect to get many games but ended up playing 6(3) games for the first team and scored 3 goals. Marseille finished 2nd in the league and won the Europa League and Coupe de la Liga.

Josh McLachlan - A pretty good first season for Josh with 11 goals scored in 17(6) games for Rangers and got his first Scotland cap too. Rangers won the Scottish Premier League and the Scottish Cup.

Silvio Mella - Silvio played 11(12) games for PSG and scored 11 goals for his club. PSG finished 3rd in the league and were also Europa League semi-finalists. Optimistic about his future at the club.

Des Morgan - Des hasn't had a good season really with no first team games being played at all. Played 21 non-competitive games though and scored 13 goals. Hopefully more to come next season. Genoa finished 10th in Serie A.

Jamie O'Connor - Just the 1 goal all season for Jamie from 1(2) appearances for the first team. Played very well in the Reserves and u18s though with 33 scored in 19(4). Spurs finished 6th in the league.

Kwesi Owusu - No goals from just 3 sub appearances this season. But has impressed for the reserves and youth team with 39 goals in 34(10) games. Has a sprained ankle, but will return in a day. Chelsea finished 5th in the league.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A very good season for the young Jamaican. 16 goals scored for the first team in 31 games as Atlas finish 15th in the Closing Stage. Scored 11 goals in 12 games for Jamaica.

Aleksander Radakovic - 7(7) games played for Lazio and 4 goals scored. Maybe he'd have got more but broke his toe towards the end of the season, will return in 5 weeks. Lazio finished 8th in Serie A.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - A good season for Leeds with 12 goals scored in 28 games, did spend some time out with a fractured skull though. Leeds finished 9th in the Championship. Monaco and Toulouse are interested.

Jack Ripper - Jack probably didn't expect to be playing much for Barcelona, nevermind scoring. He got 7 goals overall from 9(7) games. Barcelona won the league and Champions League and were Spanish Cup runners up.

Mathew Schneider - His last season with B.Jerusalem is a good one, 11 goals scored from 18 games, but it's too late now, he's off to Lyon in a weeks time. B.Jerusalem finished 8th in the League.

Stuart Shaw - A very good last season for Stuart with 34 goals scored for Aberdeen from 45(1) games. Is just 5 goals behind the leader now. Will move to Everton very soon. Aberdeen finished 8th in the league.

Murt Shepard - Not the best of season for Murt or for Reading. Just 13 goals scored from 43 games played and Reading found themselves finishing bottom of the Championship, getting relegated to League One.

Cristian Sirera - Playing well this season for Chicago with 10 goals in 13 games as he looks to pass last years total of 18 goals. Is currently enjoying playing for the club.

Tom Skull - Tom played 3(4) games for the first team this season and scored 1 goal. Played really well in non-competitive games with 30 goals in 19(9) games. Man City won the Premier League.

Mario Spehar - Very good season for Mario with 18 goals scored in 24 games. Having been given games for Croatia, Slaven Bilic is in his favoured personnel. Hajduk won the league.

Jordan Swinburn - Still no goals for Jordan but will hope that his manager noticed his performances in the reserves and u20s with 20 goals in 20(2) games. Napoli won Serie A.

The Mad Scot - Brilliant season for The Mad Scot with 28 goals scored all season from 45(4) games. Celtic couldn't win the league and finished in 2nd place and were League Cup runners up.

Thomas Weir - Another good season from Thomas with 24 goals scored in 34(2) games for Rangers. Rangers won the Scottish Premier League and were also Scottish Cup winners.

White Widow - Great first season in France with 24 goals scored from 41 games as well as scoring 8 goals in 8 games for his country. His goals help Lorient overachieve and finish in 4th place.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - 1 goal scored for the first team in 1(3) games and 9 goals scored in 10 for the B team. Is touted as the next Julio Salinas. Atletico finished 9th in the league.

Wanted
    Jack Jacobs - West Brom
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Monaco and Toulouse
    Murt Shepard - Newcastle

Goals
    Code:
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    58
    Stuart Shaw              53
    Matthew Cooper           51
    White Widow              51
    Josh Crane               49
    David Le Soire           48
    Alejandro Hernandez      47
    Jack Jacobs              47
    Ben Goldsmith            45
    Thomas Weir              44
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       43
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        42
    Cristian Sirera          42**
    Arie Kanarie             41**
    The Mad Scot             38
    Josh McLachlan           36
    Rocky Brittus            30
    Mario Spehar             30
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  28
    Jack Ripper              28
    Chopper                  27*
    Aidan LFC                25
    Bakra                    25
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      23
    Nick Adam                21
    Silvio Mella             20
    Murt Shepard             20
    Edmond Doustourian       16
    Igor Kesina              11
    Mathew Schneider         11
    Jimmy Eastwood            9
    Tom Skull                 7 
    Aleksander Radakovic      4  

Awards and other competitions update tomorrow.

Amateur

30 in 28 non competitive games but it doesn't count! Can't Mancini see sense and play me?!

Amateur

Unreal! I am now a Lorient fan for life <3 lol close at the top!

Third Team

Nice effort by Radakovic, good to see that he only dropped 1 goal further off the lead in the 2nd half of the season, now he needs to start banging them in, Serie A goals for the win!

Part-Timer

Pretty great transition in the space of the season, hope to build on the good start!

Part-Timer

I am the greatest reserves striker in the world!!! Sadly it doesn't count for a darn thing.

Amateur

Damn, shame that I tore that calf muscle 17 and earning 13,750k a week, not bad

Amateur

Awesome updates man. Great season playing for a relatively big club like Feyenoord.
    Weird that I am learning dutch again:P must be a bug but looks like an innocent bug.

Part-Timer

Need to get away from Napoli or hope they sell one of their big stars and give me a shot. 1 goal all season is terrible.

Amateur

Going totally the wrong way lol.

Reserves

Happy New Year all. Now that I'm back to work I can start keeping up to date with this.

Pretty good start for Chopper, and he's looking like a good player already. Hopefully I'll stay at Colo Colo for a few seasons and get some regular first team action!

Reserves

It will be his brother. Happens in FM occasionally. I'm not doing too good either .

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by skullage View Post
    30 in 28 non competitive games but it doesn't count! Can't Mancini see sense and play me?!
    Mancini can't play you Guus Hiddink took over in November 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by bergtaur View Post
    I am the greatest reserves striker in the world!!! Sadly it doesn't count for a darn thing.
    Yeah, but it does show you can score at a lower level of football, if only Chelsea got relegated

Damn, shame that I tore that calf muscle 17 and earning 13,750k a week, not bad
    Check out how much Cristian Sirera is earning at 17 :|

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmaninc21 View Post
    Awesome updates man. Great season playing for a relatively big club like Feyenoord.
    Weird that I am learning dutch again:P must be a bug but looks like an innocent bug.
    Yeah must be, not worth mentioning really, as i doubt it crops up much

Quote Originally Posted by ShyBaldBuddhist View Post
    Need to get away from Napoli or hope they sell one of their big stars and give me a shot. 1 goal all season is terrible.
    that's the only problem with starting at/moving to big clubs early, they generally won't give you much game time. But they also like to sign young players who eventually get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Murt-the-Shepard View Post
    Going totally the wrong way lol.
    It could be a good thing though, might scored loads in League One if you stay there.

Going to start holidaying now, as i've nothing else to do today.

Semi Pro
    Lusitânia Açores, Angra do Heroísmo - Big Euro Nation

Can't believe how little Pyunik played me. Time to make up some ground at Dnipro.

Third Team

Awards

Bakra - Feyenoord Fans Player of the Year
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Eredivisie Top Goalscorer and NAC Fans Player of the Year
    Chopper - Chilean Young Player of the Year
    Josh Crane - Welsh League Top Goalscorer and TNS Fans Player of the Year
    Alejandro Hernandez - Xerez Fans Player of the Year
    Jack Jacobs - Holland Young Player of the Year
    Arie Kanarie - Eredivisie Runner up Signing of the Season, Groningen Fans Player of the Season
    Josh McLachlan - SPL Runner up Signing of the Season
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Atlast Fans Player of the Season
    Stuart Shaw - SPL Top Goalscorer
    Cristian Sirera - Chicago Fire Fans Player of the Season
    Mario Spehar - Croatian Young Player of the Year
    Thomas Weir - Rangers Fans Player of the Year
    White Widow - Ligue 1 Signing of the Season and Most Promising Player in the French season.

Other Competitions

African Champions League - ES Tunis
    African Nations - Mali
    Asian Champions League - Seongnam
    Club World Championship - Barcelona
    Confederations Cup- Spain
    Copa Libertadores - Cerro Porteno
    Copa Sudamericana - Atletico Mineiro
    East Asian Championship - Japan
    European Champions League - Barcelona
    Europa League - Marseille
    European u19 Champions League - Partizan u19
    North American Champions League - LA Galaxy
    O-League - Auckland City

Third Team

Euro u19 Championship - Winners = Italy

England u19

Des Morgan - 3 Games 1 Goal

Jamie O'Connor - 3 Games 4 Goals

Holland u19

Arie Kanarie - 3 Games 1 Goal

Euro u21 Championship - Winners = Germany

Croatia u21

Igor Kesina - 4 Games 2 Goals
    Mario Spehar - 4 Games 4 Goals

England u21

Matthew Cooper - 2(1) Games 4 Goals
    Ben Goldsmith - 3 Games 2 Goals
    Jack Jacobs - 5 Games 3 Goals

France u21

David Le Soire - 3 Games 1 Goal

Israel u21

Mathew Schneider - 3 Games 3 Goals

Italy u21

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - 2(1) Games 2 Goals

Spain u21

Alejandro Hernandez - 4 Games 2 Goals
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles - 0(3) Games 0 Goals

Despite plenty of players being able to go to the U20 World Cup, only Feliciano Zambrano Teles is going with Spain
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 03-01-2012 at 11:54.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post
    [U][B]Awards
    Arie Kanarie - Eredivisie Runner up Signing of the Season, Groningen Fans Player of the Season

But if Jimmio Bowmanaggio is topscorer and not the signing of the season, who the hell is?

Third Team

But if Jimmio Bowmanaggio is topscorer and not the signing of the season, who the hell is?
    He probably should have got it really, with his ratings too, but it was given to Samuel Armenteros from Heracles to FC Twente for £1.1m. 18 goals in 27(3), 2 assists, 3 MOM and avg rating of 7.08.

Third Team

In U20 World Cup news, Spain have won the title. Feliciano Zambrano Teles scoring the winner in the 74th minunte. He played 5(2) games and scored 8 goals.

Semi Pro

didnt exactly wanna leave Darlo but nevermind hopefully i will bang the goals in the turkish league

Reserves

Chilian young player of the year

Amateur

More injuries?

Part-Timer

McIllmurray looking decent for his first season at OM. Surely he'll be knocked off from the top if other people won't get transfered to bigger clubs The aim should be to get 20+ apps with 10+ goals and maybe a national call up as well.

Amateur

Yea, main aim for me is to get 20+ goals in L1. High hopes maybe lol.

Part-Timer

I'm always injured

Amateur

wow, having a torrid time at spurs. If reserve/u18's goals counted i'd be near top! I'm sure it'll work out, it did last time!

Semi Pro

didnt exactly wanna leave Darlo but nevermind hopefully i will bang the goals in the turkish league

Third Team

Holidayed already and we have 4 transfers and a loan, 1 of the transfers is for over £10m

and toonbalmy87 did you mean to post that twice :P ?

Amateur

Holidayed already and we have 4 transfers and a loan, 1 of the transfers is for over £10m

Was White Widow transferred? his value is shooting up from the last screenie. Also do international goals count?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Spamjabber View Post
    Was White Widow transferred? his value is shooting up from the last screenie. Also do international goals count?
    Not saying anything about any transfers other than what's already been mentioned.

And yes, League, Cup, Continental and International goals all count, but only for the first teams.

Semi Pro

na i didnt i thought i didnt post it because it was still on the quick reply thing ahah

Part-Timer

Oh god, seems i'm very injury prone Cmon Bolton get me fit and i'll bang em in ;)

Third Team

September 2013

Players

Nick Adam - Just 1(1) game played so far for Roma this season without a goal, the season has just stared though. Has scored 5 more goals for Australia leaving him on 7 in 7.

Bakra - A good start to the new season for Bakra with 3 goals scored in his first 4 league games. Still no first team call up for Holland though. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Started off the season well with NAC as he aims to be the Top Scorer again. Has scored 4 goals already from his first 4 games. Is now an NAC favourite.

Rocky Brittus - His broken ankle returned at the start of the season and he's spent the last 3 months out. He is now fit again and should be able to start playing games soon.

Chopper - Is having a good season with Colo Colo with 13 goals now scored over 15(4) games and is the 3rd top scorer in the league at the moment. With his recent form he's attracted AC Milan.

Matthew Cooper - Has started of the season well with Fulham with 3 goals in his first 3 games. Is enjoying playing for the club and thinks John Arne Riise is a talented player.

Josh Crane - Josh has played 4 games so far for TNS but only got the 1 goal so far. His only goal coming in the Europa League, which TNS are unfortunately out of already. Is now on 50 career goals.

Whoopski Deeski - Probably as expected, no goals for Whoopski at Liverpool yet after 2 sub appearances so far this season. Is currently listed for loan but no teams are currently interested.

Edmond Doustourian - Has finally left Armenia and arrives in Ukraine to play for Dnipro. A great start for his new club with 4 goals scored in his first 10 games. Much better than at Pyunik.

Jimmy Eastwood - Has played 4(4) games for PSV so far this season and got himself 4 goals. 3 of those goals were scored in the Europa League, helping them into the group stage.

Simone Finke - Has made just 1 sub appearance for Napoli so far this season without a goal. Isn't listed for loan and is in the first team, so hopefully he'll get more chances soon.

Ben Goldsmith - A fairly good start to the new season with Bristol in the Championship, with 2 goals scored in 5 games. Bristol havn't started well though with just 1 win from 4 league games.

Alejandro Hernandez - Will be happy to still be with Xerez, as will most associated with them. 2 games played in the new season and 2 goals scored. His value keeps on rising too and is now at £13.75m

Jack Jacobs - It's the big money mover, but probably not to the team you'd think. He's joined West Brom for £11.25m. He's started fantastically too with 6 goals in 2 games. 5 of them came in a win against Millwall.

Arie Kanarie - A pretty good start to the new season with Groningen. 2 goals scored from his first 4 league games. Is enjoying playing for the club. Is now a Groningen favourite.

Igor Kesina - Seems to be staying in the first team so far and has scored 3 goals already from 5 games in the league. Is enjoying playing for the club.

David Le Soire - Another great start to the season with 9 goals in 10 games. 3 Goals helping Zurich qualify for the Champions League groups. Is just 4 goals behind the leader now.

Aidan LFC - Aidan has played in all games so far in the league, only 3 though, 1 as a sub. He's scored 2 goals so far. Thinks Lee Chung-Yong is a talented player.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Just 2 games into the season and he's started both games with his new club, scoring 1 goal. Is pleased to have joined Gaziantepspor.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason hasn't started any games yet this season for Marseille, despite 5 games having been played. Is pleased to have been picked for N.Ireland and could make his debut soon.

Josh McLachlan - Has played 3(4) games for Rangers go far but has only found the net on one occasion. Has been playing some more games for Scotland, but hasn't got his first goal yet.

Silvio Mella - Played 2 games and scored 2 goals for the reserve team before being moved to the first team again where he's made just 2 suba appearances without a goal.

Des Morgan - Still hasn't been given that first team opportunity yet for Genoa, so is still on 13 goals from his time with Luton. If only he'd picked Jamaica over England.

Jamie O'Connor - Looks like he'll be spending most of the season at Spurs, although he is listed for loan still, just no interested teams. No games for Spurs, meaning no more goals.

Kwesi Owusu - Has started 2 league games for Chelsea already this season without scoring a goal and made 1 sub appearance in Europe, also without a goal. Optimistic about his future with Chelsea.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A good start to the new season with 3 goals scored for Atlas in 6 games played. Is now on 15 goals in 21 games for his country. Jamaica reached the Quarters of the Gold Cup.

Aleksander Radakovic - Just 1 sub apperance for Aleksander so far this season with Lazio. Is enjoying playing for the club and Miroslav Klose is now in his favourites.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Has left the Championship for the Premier League and Leeds for Stoke City on a free transfer. Unfortunately no games played just yet, so no more goals.

Jack Ripper - Jack has played 1 game in the league for Barcelona so far this season without a goal. Has made his England debut against Cameroon and also got his first England goal.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew leaves Israel despite just getting started there and has joined Lyon. Is currently injured though but should be back in around 2-4 weeks and can start playing again.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart seems to have fit straight in at Everton with 3 games played already and 4 goals scored. Is now in joint 2nd with 3 other players and could easily take the lead next time.

Murt Shepard - Reading were relegated, but Murt has found himself promoted as he joins Arsenal for £2.1m. He's been placed in the reserves and listed for loan, so probably won't be getting many goals this season.

Cristian Sirera - Is having a very good season with 18 goals being scored in 27 games. Unfortunately it looks like Chicago Fire could miss out on a play-off spot this season. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Tom Skull - Just what Tom needed, a loan move to Dynamo Kiev. He's started off well in the Ukraine with 6 goals scored from 6(2) games in the league. Tevez and Aguero are both in his Favourites.

Mario Spehar - Maybe not the best move for Mario at this time in his career, but could benefit from it later in his career. He's joined Real Madrid for £6m. No games or Goals so far.

Jordan Swinburn - It's not looking good for Jordan at all as he's still on no goals, but he is only 4 behind for when he does start scoring. Doesn't look like he'll be playing much soon though.

The Mad Scot - A very good start to the new season with Celtic. 7 Goals already from 8(1) games. Is enjoying playing for the club and Anthony Stokes is in his favourites.

Thomas Weir - Meanwhile at the other end of Glasgow Thomas has got himself 6 goals from 9 games, 3 in the league and 3 in Europe. Is now a Rangers favourite. Is enjoying playing for the club.

White Widow - Has started the new season with Lorient as he ended the last, with goals. 6 goals already from 6 games played. Scored 3 goals in Europe to help Lorient reach the Europa League group stage.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Back from his Spanish U20 World Cup win and he's into the First Team only so far. Unfortunately no games or goals yet. Is enthusiastic about his future at the club.

Wanted
    Chopper - AC Milan

Transfers
    Jack Jacobs - NEC to West Brom for £11.25m
    Bjorgvin Radebe - Leeds to Stoke for Free
    Murt Shepard - Reading to Arsenal for £2.1m
    Tom Skull - Man City to Dynamo Kiev on Loan
    Mario Spehar - Hajduk to Real Madrid for £6m

Goals
    Code:
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    61
    Jack Jacobs              57
    David Le Soire           57
    Stuart Shaw              57
    White Widow              57
    Matthew Cooper           54
    Josh Crane               50
    Cristian Sirera          50**
    Thomas Weir              50
    Alejandro Hernandez      49
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       47
    Ben Goldsmith            47
    The Mad Scot             45
    Arie Kanarie             43**
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        43
    Josh McLachlan           37
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  35
    Chopper                  32*
    Rocky Brittus            30
    Jack Ripper              29
    Bakra                    28
    Aidan LFC                27
    Nick Adam                26
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      23
    Silvio Mella             22
    Edmond Doustourian       20
    Murt Shepard             20
    Igor Kesina              14
    Jimmy Eastwood           13
    Tom Skull                13
    Mathew Schneider         11
    Aleksander Radakovic      4  

Part-Timer

At least I'm in the first team squad. Once I get a decent run in the team the goals will come.

Part-Timer

May I ask how my goal tally became 61 from 58 when I haven't started any games for OM Charles?

Amateur

You've played in 5 games, you just have no starts.

Amateur

Yes finally a loan move away from City! Should be able to bang in a few goals in the Ukrainian league too!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio View Post
    May I ask how my goal tally became 61 from 58 when I haven't started any games for OM Charles?
    Ahh, i forgot to mention you'd played some games for the reserves and scored 3 goals and it counts towards your total as they play in CFA

Part-Timer

Ahh, i forgot to mention you'd played some games for the reserves and scored 3 goals and it counts towards your total as they play in CFA
    Aha that's good. Let me play full time in reserves please

Part-Timer

Slipping down the leaderboard but happy the start to the season has been solid!

Part-Timer

Another steady start to the season, should be league top scorer again come May

Youth Team
    Nothing natural ever hurt anybody, that's a scientific fact.

Move to Liverpool and they don't even play me Things go from bad to worse

Amateur

Tight at the top!

Reserves

Hmm, AC Milan interested in me? I'm not sure that would be a good move for me at this stage in terms of getting 1st team appearances and scoring goals.

It could kick on my development though with the excellent training and coaching they'll have.

Amateur

Groningen favourite, nice Always had a weakness for that club. @chopper do you have a 2nd EU nationality?

Part-Timer

I want Mella to move to a club where he'll play more or at least have some clubs interested in him. Failing that, he needs to bang them in for PSG, picked the right team though with the reserve goals counting as they are in the league, sucks for the players at Liverpool/City scoring crazy amounts for the reserves only for it not to count to the total.

Reserves

Groningen favourite, nice Always had a weakness for that club. @chopper do you have a 2nd EU nationality?
    No, I'm Chilian through and through.

Part-Timer

I definitely agree that a move to Real isn't going to do much for my goals, but in terms of my career it's a fantastic move

Amateur

Glad my player is playing well for Lille.

Part-Timer

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell is definitely living up to my high expectations!

Third Team

February 2014

Players

Nick Adam - No playing too badly for Roma when given the chance. 7 goals so far from 10(8) games played. Is back with the Australia u19s and is captain.

Bakra - Playing very well for Feyenoord with 14 goals scored from 20 games played. Is now a Feyenoord favourite. At the moment he'd rather play for Holland than Egypt.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Playing well for NAC and has scored 11 goals for the club so far from 17 games in the league. Is currently wanted by Palermo.

Rocky Brittus - Has started playing again for Vitesse after his broken ankle. He's played 7(2) games so far and has scored 4 goals. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Chopper - Another good season for Chopper with 15 goals being scored over 19(4) games for Colo Colo who finished 2nd in the overall league table. Is going to return from a broken ankle soon.

Matthew Cooper - Is playing very well for Fulham and has played 21(3) games so far and scored 15 goals for the club. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Josh Crane - Is having another great season for TNS and is lucky no teams are interested, but his contract runs out in June. 20 goals scored so far from 26 games in Wales.

Whoopski Deeski - Just 3 sub appearances for Whoopski so far this season and no goals scored. Is listed for loan with no interested teams. Is learning from Luis Suarez or Dirk Kuyt.

Edmond Doustourian - Will have forgotten his time in Armenia now with 26 games played and 10 goals scored for Dnipro. He's also made his debut for Armenia with a goal against Italy.

Jimmy Eastwood - Is getting much more game time this season and has scored 19 goals from 18(9) games. Is enjoying playing for the club and thinks Tim Matavz is a good player.

Simone Finke - Not looking good for Simone as he's only mad 2 sub appearances so far without a goal. Is unhappy and has made it public that he wants to leave the club.

Ben Goldsmith - Has had quite a few injuries this season, but not bad enough to keep him out, so might be disappointed with 6 goals in 12 games for Bristol, who look likely to get promotion again.

Alejandro Hernandez - Played 16 games for Xerez with 8 goals scored before twisting his ankle, keeping him out for 4 weeks. Has now returned from injury and should start playing again soon.

Jack Jacobs - Jack is playing well for West Brom since his big money move with 11 goals scored from 22 games, although that is only 6 goals from his last 20 games. Is classed as a wonderkid.

Arie Kanarie - Is having a good season so far for Groningen with 14 goals scored in 19 games. Is enjoying playing for the club and thinks Cesar Arzo is a good player.

Igor Kesina - Is getting much more game time this season with 20(2) games played, unfortunately he's only found the net on 6 occassions. Lille are currently struggling in 15th place.

David Le Soire - David is having another great season for Zurich with 16 goals in 24 games so far this season, surely on his way to being a Zurich favourite.

Aidan LFC - Is spending most of his time at Bolton on the bench with 9(11) games played so far and 5 goals scored. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Isn't having the best of starts in Turkey, just 3 goals scored all season from 15(1) games. Hopefully he just needs to settle and will scored more next season.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Has been knocked off the top spot having only scored 1 goal in 1(2) for the first team and 6 in 3 for the reserves. Is already unhappy and wanting to leave the club.

Josh McLachlan - Is spending most games sitting on the bench, most likely as a sub for Thomas Weir. He's scored 6 goals from 7(16) games so far. Still looking for the first Scotland goal though.

Silvio Mella - Has now made 12(2) appearances for the first team and got himself 5 goals. Has scored 2 in 3 for the reserves and also 2 in 5 for Malta as well.

Des Morgan - Has finally started getting games for Genoa, he's played 9(3) so far and got himself 4 goals. Unfortunately he's broken his nose, but should be back in 4-6 days.

Jamie O'Connor - Not looking good for Jamie once again, just 1 game played in the cup so far with 1 goal scored. Jermaine Defoe is in his favourites and he is also learning from Andriy Yarmolenko.

Kwesi Owusu - Has now made 5(4) appearances for the Chelsea first team with his first 2 goals for the club. Is unhappy about not being given first team football and wants to leave.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Going well for Quique with 13 goals scored for Atlas from 19 games. Has scored 1 more goal for Jamaica from 2 games too. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Aleksander Radakovic - Is playing most of his games as a sub with 5(12) games played and he has scored 5 goals, just 1 more until he's in double figures. Feels he works well with Mauro Zarate.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Has played 8(4) games for his new club so far and he's scored 5 goals. Feels Peter Crouch is a vital part of the team. Crouch is also tutoring him.

Jack Ripper - Is having a pretty good season for Barcelona with 9 goals scored in 11(8) appearances. Seems like he's becoming an England regular with 4 caps now and 3 goals.

Mathew Schneider - Seems to have been put into the First team straight after he returned from injury. He's scored 8 goals so far for his new club from 13(2) games played.

Stuart Shaw - Carried on from the good start he made and is now on 17 goals from 23 games for Everton and is currently joint top scorer in the Premier League. Is now on 70 goals and is joint top.

Murt Shepard - Murt has made just 4 sub appearances for his new club so far and has scored 2 goals, both coming in the cup. Is currently listed for loan and is being tutored by Marouane Chamakh.

Cristian Sirera - Ended his 3rd season with 23 goals for the club from 38 games and is now over 50 career goals. Chicago Fire finished 3rd in their group but lost in the play-off semi-final.

Tom Skull - The loan to Dynamo is just what he needed as he's scored 10 goals from 18(2) games in Ukraine. It does look like he'll be back at Man City come the end of the season though, with no agreed fee.

Mario Spehar - Will most likely be pleased with 6 goals from 4(4) for the first team following his move. Scored 1 more goal for Croatia too. Is currently out for 4 days with a stubbed toe.

Jordan Swinburn - Just 2 sub appearances for Jordan without a goal. Is unhappy and wants to leave the club, but he's still got another year on his contract, so someone will have to buy him, if he's to go earlier.

The Mad Scot - A very good season so far for The Mad Scot, he's got 20 goals for Celtic so far from 32(3) games. Is enjoying playing for the club and thinks Joe Ledley is a talented player.

Thomas Weir - Thomas is having another great season too and has already passed last years total with 26 goals so far from 34 games. Rangers manager Ally McCoist is in his favourites. Is currently joint First.

White Widow - Playing well again for Lorient with 17 goals scored in 32 games for the club. Lorient are playing well and are currently 4th and through the Europa League groups. Is just 2 goals behind the leaders.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - Has played 7(8) games for the Atletico Madrid first team with 5 goals scored. Hasn't made any appearances for the B team yet, possibly a good sign. Feels he works well with Falcao.

Wanted
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Palermo

Goals
    Code:
    Stuart Shaw              70
    Thomas Weir              70
    White Widow              68
    Matthew Cooper           66
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    66
    David Le Soire           64
    Jack Jacobs              62
    Josh Crane               59
    The Mad Scot             58
    Alejandro Hernandez      55
    Arie Kanarie             55**
    Cristian Sirera          55**
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       54
    Ben Goldsmith            51
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  46
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        45
    Josh McLachlan           43
    Jack Ripper              40
    Bakra                    39
    Chopper                  38*
    Rocky Brittus            34
    Nick Adam                33
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles 33
    Aidan LFC                30
    Silvio Mella             29
    Jimmy Eastwood           28
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      28
    Edmond Doustourian       27
    Murt Shepard             22
    Jamie O'Connor           20
    Mathew Schneider         20
    Igor Kesina              18
    Tom Skull                18
    Des Morgan               17
    Kwesi Owusu               9 
    Aleksander Radakovic      9  

With World Cup 2014 coming up, i wonder if any players will be picked.

Part-Timer

Simone Finke - Not looking good for Simone as he's only made 2 sub appearances so far without a goal. Is unhappy and has made it public that he wants to leave the club.
    Good to see a bit of ambition and not happy sitting on the sidelines. Thought I might have got a run in the cup at least. Hopefully they'll let me go in the summer to a club who know talent when they see it

Amateur

Good to get the tutelage, but am desperate to get some games.

Part-Timer

Is there a record from last time for longest time in the game before scoring a first goal? Swinburn still hasn't scored in Feb 2014, feel sorry for whoever's player he is!

Part-Timer

YAY! I'm a malcontent at Chelsea so hopefully someone in a lower league sweeps me up, because I'm getting wasted.

Amateur

Good to see I'm starting a lot of games and getting some goals at Kiev, just a shame it looks like the move won't be made permanent
    Last edited by skullage; 04-01-2012 at 17:24.

Amateur

Loving life at Lorient! 2 off the top, very happy with that update

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by JamieLiverpoolfan View Post
    Is there a record from last time for longest time in the game before scoring a first goal? Swinburn still hasn't scored in Feb 2014, feel sorry for whoever's player he is!
    The record WAS 2 Seasons 3 months, although it could be more, but he'd scored come the February update though, so Jordan's is a new record But he shouldn't feel too bad about it, the other player who took ages to score ended up with 405 goals and was 4th top scorer.

I'm just about to find out if he's scored yet you lot will have to wait a while though.
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 04-01-2012 at 17:51.

Amateur

6 in 12 isn't the greatest in the championship even with an injury so I hope that my form picks up again

Semi Pro
    Lusitânia Açores, Angra do Heroísmo - Big Euro Nation

Seems I'm enjoying my time at Dnipro. And a goal against Italy, excellent job.

Third Team

It looks like all the 23 man squads have been picked for the World Cup, so here's a list of players that will be going. Will check again once i've done the update and the World Cup actually starts, but i expect these 6 to be there.

Update should be sometime before 10pm (hopefully).

Australia - Nick Adam
    Chile - Chopper
    England - Jack Jacobs and Jack Ripper
    France - David Le Soire
    Holland - Arie Kanarie

Semi Pro

Freckety Freck
    how are South Korea doing ??

Part-Timer

February 2014

Players

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Has been knocked off the top spot having only scored 1 goal in 1(2) for the first team and 6 in 3 for the reserves. Is already unhappy and wanting to leave the club.
    Wow! Already unhappy? Lovely At least they should let me play in reserves full time instead of sitting in the bench!

Part-Timer

Think I'll settle at Fulham thanks and still in the chasing pack with the goals I've scored, why am I not out of the England U21's and in the national team yet?

Amateur

Possibility of going to the WC and going well for Groningen. Moving to a bigger club would make the season complete

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    Freckety Freck
    how are South Korea doing ??
    Not too bad, they have qualified for the World Cup and were twice Runners up in the East Asian Championships. No call ups for your player yet though unfortuantely.

And some news items have confirmed that those 6 players ARE going to the World Cup. Here are the World Cup groups.

Last edited by Charlesbeams; 04-01-2012 at 19:34.

Part-Timer

Damn you Iceland for being **** and never be able to qualify

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by MattieCoopz View Post
    Think I'll settle at Fulham thanks and still in the chasing pack with the goals I've scored, why am I not out of the England U21's and in the national team yet?
    No idea, it'll be tough though with the amount of English strikers there are and 2 have already made it into the squad.

Also did you see that post i made about a Shane Cooper?

Part-Timer

Shame about the injury, but delighted with the value of my player and his consistency! Bit annoyed at his loyalty though :/ would like to see him at a higher club, but even so, if he keeps on getting played and scoring, I won't complain!

Part-Timer

I see Palermo want Bowmanaggio, the club his Scottish cousin started his career at last time round, hopefully if he does go there he'll get proper game time

Third Team

End of Season 2013/14

Players

Nick Adam - Ends his 2nd season with Roma with 12 goals from 18(10) games. Roma struggled once again and finished in 16th place. Nick will hopefully be given a chance to play at the World Cup.

Bakra - A pretty good season overall with 19 goals scored over 31(2) games. Unfortunately he's injured with knee tendonitis and won't return for 3 months. Feyenoord finished 12th in the league.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Just 16 goals this season for Jimmio from 27 games but has spent some time out injured, he's currently recovering from a chest injury. NAC finished 13th in the league.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky didn't have the best of seasons with Vitesse with just 8 goals scored in 16(3) games played, he did miss 3 months at the start with a broken ankle though. Vitesse however did well and finished 4th.

Chopper - Still playing well for Colo Colo and has 9 goals from 14 games so far as they finish runners up in the Opening Stage. Chopper is now on 5 games and 4 goals for Chile. Recently had a loan offer from Internacional rejected.

Matthew Cooper - A great second season with Fulham as he scores 20 goals in 32(4) games for the Premier League club. Is enjoying playing for Fulham, who finished 14th in the Premier League.

Josh Crane - A very good season for Josh and it could be his last with TNS as a few teams have started noticing him. He scored 29 goals this season in 38 games. TNS finshed 3rd in the league, won the Loosemores League Cup and were Welsh Cup runners up.

Whoopski Deeski - Not great but did actually get some goals overall, 2 from 1(5) games for the first team. Despite Bulgaria being at the World Cup, he wasn't picked. Liverpool finished 3rd in the league.

Edmond Doustourian - Edmond ended his first season in the Ukraine with 10 goals from 29 games, might have hoped for more, but at least he's scoring. Dnipro finished 5th in the league.

Jimmy Eastwood - A good season for Jimmy after 2 fairly average ones. He scored 21 goals for PSV in 27(9) games. Unfortunately he broke his leg and has spent the last 3 months out, 3 more months to go. PSV finished 5th.

Simone Finke - Not a good season for Simone with just 1(6) games all season and no goals. Despite that, he is happy to play for the club. Napoli couldn't retain the title and finished in 7th.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben played 24 games for Bristol inbetween being injured and got himself 14 goals to help Bristol City go back into the Premier League. They finished 2nd in the league.

Alejandro Hernandez - Another good season for Alejandro with 15 goals being scored from 29(1) games for Xerez. He has been given his first Spain cap as he made an appearance as a sub without a goal. Xerez finished 13th in the league.

Jack Jacobs - Jack had a good season, proving the £11.25m was probably worth it. He scored 22 goals for West Brom in 41 games, helping him get called up for the World Cup. West Brom finished 10th and won the FA Cup.

Arie Kanarie - A great season for Groningen with 23 goals being scored in 33 games and was 2nd top scorer. He also got his first Holland cap this season with a goal against Brazil. Groningen finished 2nd in the league.

Igor Kesina - Finally seems to be a regular for Lille now with 33(2) games being played in the season in which he scored 13 goals. Lille didn't have the best of season though and ended up finishing in 13th place.

David Le Soire - David had a fantastic season once again for Zurich with 30 goals from 42 games, helping him get a call up from France to the World Cup. Is just 2 goals from top spot. Zurich won the league again.

Aidan LFC - Just 7 goals for Aidan from 17(14) games for Bolton. Bolton ended up getting relegated from the Premier League, which isn't a good thing for them, but could be for Aidan and getting goals.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Not the best of first seasons in Turkey with just 3 goals scored in 16(2) games. Is currently S.Korea u21 captain and proud of it. Gaziantepspor finished 14th in the league. Two clubs are currently interested in signing him.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason ended the season with just the 1 goal from 3(3) games for the first team. He did better for the reserves though with 12 in 7 to help him keep up with the competition. Marseille finished 3rd in the league and won the Coupe de la Ligue.

Josh McLachlan - Josh didn't have the best of season as he spent most of it on the bench. But he did get 8 goals from 11(19) games. Rangers finished 2nd in the Scottish Premier League and were Scottish Cup runners up.

Silvio Mella - Silvio only played 3 games for the reserves this season with 2 goals, hopefully meaning he'll get more first team football next season. He played 17(10) for the first team with 7 goals. PSG finished 2nd in the league.

Des Morgan - Scored 6 goals for Genoa from 12(5) games. Not much really, but at least he has started playing and scoring again. He is optimistic about his future at the club. Genoa finished 6th in Serie A.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie ended the season with 3(1) games played for Spurs and got himself 3 goals too. Spurs had a good season, winning the league, being Europa League runners up and being FA Cup semi-finalists.

Kwesi Owusu - Got quite a few first team chances this season, 8(7) overall and he got himself 4 goals, finally reaching double figures. Chelsea finished 7th in the Premier League. Torres is in his favourites and he thinks he works well with him.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A good season for the young Jamaican. 37 games played for Atlas and 24 goals being scored. Atlas finished 8th in the opening stage, losing in the play-off quarters and 6th in the closing stage, losing in the final, making them runners up.

Aleksander Radakovic - A good season for Aleksander as he reaches double figures for the first time. He scored 16 goals for Lazio all season in 12(18) games, surely a sign of things to come next season. Lazio finished 12th and were Italian Cup runners up. Could make his Serbia debut soon.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Bjorgvin finished the season with Stoke with 5 goals scored in 9(9) appearances. Hopefully he can play more next season. Stoke finished 11th in the Premier League.

Jack Ripper - Jack had a very good season, topped off by a call up to the World Cup. He scored 17 goals for Barcelona in 24(13) games. Barcelona finished 2nd in the league, won the Club World Cup and the Champions League in which Jack started in the final, but didn't score.

Mathew Schneider - Is probably surprised by the amount of games and goals he got for Lyon. He scored 17 goals for the French club in 22(5) games as they win the league and French cup. Bizzarely he wants to leave and has requested to be transfer listed. Has an asking price of £100m.

Stuart Shaw - What a great first season for the scotsman in England. He scored 26 goals for Everton in 36 games and helped them finish 4th in the league. He was joint top scorer with Sergio Aguero, but wins due to playing less games.

Murt Shepard - Murt made 5 sub appearances for Arsenal in his first season at the club and got himself 2 goals. Is currently listed for loan but no teams are interseted. Arsenal finished 8th in the league and were Champions League semi-finalists.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian has played 10 games so far into the new season and scored 7 goals, unfortunately though he's torn his calf muscle and won't be returning to action for at least 3 months.

Tom Skull - Tom had a good season on loan to Dynamo but now it's time to go back to Manchester unfortunately. He scored 15 goals in 25(3) games for Dynamo as they finished 3rd in the league and were Ukrainian cup runners up.

Mario Spehar - Mario ended up playing quite a few games for the Real Madrid first team. He played 7(7) games and he got himself 7 goals. Real Madrid won the league, but failed elsewhere.

Jordan Swinburn - He's done it, finally he's got his first career goal. It was in the last game of the season and in a loss, but whatever, it's his first goal, hopefully more to come. Napoli finished 7th in the league.

The Mad Scot - A great season in Scotland with 30 goals being scored in 45(3) games for Celtic. Celtic won the League, League Cup and Scottish Cup in which The Mad Scot scored one of the goals.

Thomas Weir - A great season for Thomas Weir too, he scored 34 goals in 46 games for Rangers and just beat The Mad Scot to the Top Goalscorer position. Rangers finished 2nd in the league and were Scottish Cup runners up.

White Widow - Another great season at Lorient, 29 goals scored from 46 games, Lorient finish 4th in the league once again and best of all, he tops the leaderboard but only by 1 goal.

Feliciano Zambrano Teles - A good season for Feliciano as he scores 13 goals for the first team in 13(17) games. Was brought on as a sub for Spain in a friendly against Chile for his first cap. Atletico finished 6th in the league.

Wanted
    Josh Crane - Celta and Chelsea
    Long Tym Toon Jr. - Mallorca and Osasuna
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - PSG

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              80
    Stuart Shaw              79
    Josh Crane               78
    David Le Soire           78
    Thomas Weir              78
    Jack Jacobs              77
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    72
    Matthew Cooper           71
    The Mad Scot             68
    Arie Kanarie             65**
    Alejandro Hernandez      62
    Cristian Sirera          62**
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       59
    Ben Goldsmith            59
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  57
    Jack Ripper              48
    Chopper                  47*
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        45
    Josh McLachlan           45
    Bakra                    44
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles 41
    Nick Adam                38
    Rocky Brittus            38
    Mario Spehar             38
    Aidan LFC                32
    Silvio Mella             31
    Jimmy Eastwood           30
    Mathew Schneider         29
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      28
    Edmond Doustourian       27
    Igor Kesina              25
    Jamie O'Connor           22
    Murt Shepard             22
    Tom Skull                22
    Whoopski Deeski          20
    Aleksander Radakovic     20
    Des Morgan               19
    Kwesi Owusu              11   
    Jordan Swinburn           1

Usual Awards/Competitions post coming up as well as a World Cup post.

Amateur

Woo, top 10 for The Mad Scot. Shame about missing the world cup.

I also wanted to add that you've done an excellent job of updating and, even though I don't post in the thread often, I am following it raptly. Thanks.

Amateur

Just made it to the top 10, a goal on my debut against brazil and 2nd topscorer. Great season . @Charlesbeams, thanks for all the frequent updates!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by 18Rabbit View Post
    Woo, top 10 for The Mad Scot. Shame about missing the world cup.

I also wanted to add that you've done an excellent job of updating and, even though I don't post in the thread often, I am following it raptly. Thanks.
    Just made it to the top 10, a goal on my debut against brazil and 2nd topscorer. Great season . @Charlesbeams, thanks for all the frequent updates!
    Thanks both, once i get back to my voluntary job, it might not be so often. But still probably an update each day.

Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast