Swapping players with roles

Hello,

This is something I have been wanting to do since players roles were introduced and I don't know how to do. If there's a way to do it, please let me know, otherwise, I think it would be a good addition to the tactical side of the game.

Let me explain : I usually play with two strikers up front, one complete forward and the other as a poacher. I also play with two wingers, one as an inside forward, the other as a attacking winger. I'd like to tell my two strikers to swap together, and my two wingers, but usually, the poacher lacks the attributes needed to play as a complete forward (and the complete forward can't play as a poacher). Same thing between winger and inside forward.

When I tell players to swap position during a match, they swap position but not roles. Therefore, my striker who can't pass the ball (but can finish clinically every chance) ends up as a complete forward, while my other striker who is an all around player can't finish. Equally, I'd love to be able to say to my left (but two footed) winger he can swap with the right (two footed) inside forward, but still play as a winger.

Is there a way to swap players with roles, or do you think it might be a good addition ?

(apologize for my bad english ;))

Yeah, but as soon as the players you want to swap have different roles and different qualities, this feature is useless, in my opinion.

Of course you can swap your wide players if they have the qualities needed to play with the same role and duty.

Archived