Focus On The Journey, Not The Destination - My FM12 Global Expedition

Gazzola

Hello and welcome to my first thread on the forums. I've been a lurker for awhile and after spending time reading various threads, I have finally decided to sign up and get started on my very own career.

Nations - 34, all playable

Leagues - 79

Players loaded - 120,000

Database Size - Large

Attribute Masking - Enabled

Starting Rep - Sunday League Footballer

Leagues loaded

The Manager - A legendary player I had on a previous FM who has now decided to head into management.

I don't have any particular goals in terms of what teams I want to manage, although if I were to at some point be offered the Manchester United job(I support them) I would find it very hard to turn down. My only aim is to have fun with the save and hopefully make sure people have fun reading :)

EDIT : Forgot to mention that I'll be starting off unemployed. I will update the thread when I find a club.

Chavdar_Etropole.png

Chavdar(Etropole)

Job offer

So, I will start my career in the 2nd tier of Bulgarian football. In terms of terms of the league structure, there are 10 sides in the division - teams play each other 3 times a season with the top team winning promotion to the 1st tier. The match squad must have no more than 1 non-eu player and there is also a wage cap - the wage budget is limited to 60% of a clubs turnover.

Next update will be after pre-season.

RaymondFabreNews_Inbox-4.png

I thought it was strange that I received this offer after about a week of being in management. I decided to reject it.

EDIT : Just remembered, I used the "apply all" button in the job centre. I was wondering how the Hong Kong FA could have found out about an unknown Frenchman who's just started his career in the 2nd tier of Bulgaria.

Bulgarian football....should be intresting!! Cant say ive ever heard of your club, hope there a solid mid-table club to give you a good solid start in managment!

Don't worry, neither had I until now :D

The media are predicting us to finish 3rd, so we're a side that are expected to be in the mix for promotion.

Archived