+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Focus On The Journey, Not The Destination - My FM12 Global Expedition

Amateur

Default Focus On The Journey, Not The Destination - My FM12 Global Expedition

Hello and welcome to my first thread on the forums. I've been a lurker for awhile and after spending time reading various threads, I have finally decided to sign up and get started on my very own career.

Nations - 34, all playable
    Leagues - 79
    Players loaded - 120,000
    Database Size - Large

Attribute Masking - Enabled
    Starting Rep - Sunday League Footballer

Leagues loaded

The Manager - A legendary player I had on a previous FM who has now decided to head into management.

I don't have any particular goals in terms of what teams I want to manage, although if I were to at some point be offered the Manchester United job(I support them) I would find it very hard to turn down. My only aim is to have fun with the save and hopefully make sure people have fun reading

EDIT : Forgot to mention that I'll be starting off unemployed. I will update the thread when I find a club.

Part-Timer

Good luck - will be waiting for the first update

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by abulezz View Post
    Good luck - will be waiting for the first update
    Thanks abulezz

As there were so many jobs available at the start of the game, I was able to find a job almost immediately. Update should be up soon.

Amateur

Chavdar(Etropole)

Job offer

So, I will start my career in the 2nd tier of Bulgarian football. In terms of terms of the league structure, there are 10 sides in the division - teams play each other 3 times a season with the top team winning promotion to the 1st tier. The match squad must have no more than 1 non-eu player and there is also a wage cap - the wage budget is limited to 60% of a clubs turnover.

Next update will be after pre-season.

Part-Timer

A wage cap, thats very interesting, actually. Bulgaria should be fun to read about

Amateur

I thought it was strange that I received this offer after about a week of being in management. I decided to reject it.

EDIT : Just remembered, I used the "apply all" button in the job centre. I was wondering how the Hong Kong FA could have found out about an unknown Frenchman who's just started his career in the 2nd tier of Bulgaria.
    Last edited by Gazzola; 28-12-2011 at 19:39.

Amateur

Bulgarian football....should be intresting!! Cant say ive ever heard of your club, hope there a solid mid-table club to give you a good solid start in managment!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by h0rn3r View Post
    Bulgarian football....should be intresting!! Cant say ive ever heard of your club, hope there a solid mid-table club to give you a good solid start in managment!
    Don't worry, neither had I until now

The media are predicting us to finish 3rd, so we're a side that are expected to be in the mix for promotion.
    Last edited by Gazzola; 28-12-2011 at 20:41.

Part-Timer

Good luck in Bulgaria

International Squad

You chav.

+ Reply to Thread