another option needed when talking to unhappy players

im playing as leeds in 1st season and currently top the league in november, the team is doing well but becchio says he unhappy at lack of first team football but as he was injured at the start of the season and we started well he's found himself on the bench, in the conversation I wanted to tell him that he's very much apart of my first team plans but just needs to bide his time and wait for his opportunity (injury to other striker and coming off the bench and impressing) but all I can say to him is ok i'll let you leave, shut up and get out or i'll play you (but then when I dont he get unhappy again) the team is currently working well so I dont want to change the team or formation!

or a player comes back from injury, you put him in the reserves to play a couple of games to regain fitness. When he complains, there is no option to tell him, -'Dude you have just recovered from a broken eyelash, I am putting you into the reserves to play a couple of 45 min stints to regain match fitness, don't worry you'll get back into the main team, watch the door frame on your way out, thankyou.'

But there is nery a thing like this, 'sory I made a bit of a boo boo didn't I, so no time to persue your wellbeing in this situation, as I can see your agitation rising to apocalyptic levels, so your back in the main team.................................. NOW!'

or a player comes back from injury, you put him in the reserves to play a couple of games to regain fitness. When he complains, there is no option to tell him, -'Dude you have just recovered from a broken eyelash, I am putting you into the reserves to play a couple of 45 min stints to regain match fitness, don't worry you'll get back into the main team, watch the door frame on your way out, thankyou.'

But there is nery a thing like this, 'sory I made a bit of a boo boo didn't I, so no time to persue your wellbeing in this situation, as I can see your agitation rising to apocalyptic levels, so your back in the main team.................................. NOW!'

You could just make the player available for the reserves but keep him in the first team. This will also make sure he keeps training with the first team squad which includes match prep training.

I agree with your point btw. We could use some more options in private chats.

You could just make the player available for the reserves but keep him in the first team. This will also make sure he keeps training with the first team squad which includes match prep training.

I agree with your point btw. We could use some more options in private chats.

Tried that, my Assman didn't play him, so I took over reserves, his name wasn't listed, even though he was marked 'can play in reserves till match fit,' so had to move him to reserves so I could select him.

maybe I have a bug.:rolleyes:

Archived