form screen

I'm trying to run a sign up game where I track several players' careers while holidaying through the seasons, and being able to view and post the form screen for each player is one of the key components. normally, making sure the players are on my shortlist is enough to make the screen viewable. it's bad enough that I have to actually manage a team in order to have a shortlist to put them on, but now I still am unable to view their form screen even though I've had them on my shortlist for 2 seasons. what is going on? I've never had this problem before now.

no. they've never had to have been in the past. I ran the game for 3 months and checked to see if they were viewable and they were for all the players that had played. I left it to run on holiday for another year and a half overnight, and they aren't viewable anymore. it just disappeared at some point. I thought it might be because I'm using a few leagues created in the editor, but it's also happening with players in default leagues. I've even made sure the leagues they are in are running in full detail.

I'd try scouting them, but I'm managing a tiny club in order to avoid impacting the way the game plays out on it's own and don't have the ability to scout outside my country. I've ensured that every player is in an active league with full detail. the most confusing part of it is that the screen was available early on, but only now has it become unavailable. should I repost this over in the bugs forum? I've never had a problem with this on previous versions of fm.

Archived