Sometimes there is no pleasing fans

Well I'm top of the league, highest goal scorers, conceded the least in a low welsh league Level 5. But in my Confidence Screen I am told despite the my results the fans are not fused on my playing style.

Well I'm not changing the way I'm playing because I'm winning. Just thought I'd share it because I've never seen the fans say that before.

I'm in my first season at Liverpool, have them in 1st place in the EPL, and into the quarterfinals of the League Cup, but the fans regard the transfer out of a particular player as "a poor piece of business". Except that the deal on the transfer was made before I got there.

Fans reactions are generally badly founded & most cases, stupid. I have had many instances where, for one reason or another (will not sign contract in last year, can't offer player terms he is happy with, player insists on a transfer, back-room classify the player as "not good enough", etc.) I have had to sell a player. I then get constantly pilloried by the stupid fans.

Ignore them!

I'm an amateur club so none of my players are tided down, if someone offers them a contract all I can do is offer them a contract and they choose where to go, and the fans do get unhappy when my top goal scorer decides he wants to be back up in the welsh prem instead of first choice for me in the 2nd Division

I just signed a northern irish lad who has recently done so well that he got called up the NI national team. You'd think the fans would be happy about that and excited about a 16 yr old who has just been called up to play senior level international football. But noooo I got him from a rival so he is condemned to being hated for all of eternity by my fans.

Archived