+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sometimes there is no pleasing fans

Part-Timer

Default Sometimes there is no pleasing fans

Well I'm top of the league, highest goal scorers, conceded the least in a low welsh league Level 5. But in my Confidence Screen I am told despite the my results the fans are not fused on my playing style.

Well I'm not changing the way I'm playing because I'm winning. Just thought I'd share it because I've never seen the fans say that before.

Amateur

you never win with fans no matter what you do!!

Youth Team

I'm in my first season at Liverpool, have them in 1st place in the EPL, and into the quarterfinals of the League Cup, but the fans regard the transfer out of a particular player as "a poor piece of business". Except that the deal on the transfer was made before I got there.

Amateur

Do you guys feel these instances are bugs, sloppiness or simply idiosyncrasies within FM?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerfan View Post
    Except that the deal on the transfer was made before I got there.
    If true, this is something you should report.
    Last edited by jascko; 23-12-2011 at 13:59.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jascko View Post
    If true, this is something you should report.
    i had two players demending for big moves to other clubs, i managed to sell one and the others contract ran out( i couldnt offer a new one) and the fans were annoyed at
    me because i let him go

Amateur

Fans reactions are generally badly founded & most cases, stupid. I have had many instances where, for one reason or another (will not sign contract in last year, can't offer player terms he is happy with, player insists on a transfer, back-room classify the player as "not good enough", etc.) I have had to sell a player. I then get constantly pilloried by the stupid fans.
    Ignore them!

Part-Timer

I'm an amateur club so none of my players are tided down, if someone offers them a contract all I can do is offer them a contract and they choose where to go, and the fans do get unhappy when my top goal scorer decides he wants to be back up in the welsh prem instead of first choice for me in the 2nd Division

Third Team

I just signed a northern irish lad who has recently done so well that he got called up the NI national team. You'd think the fans would be happy about that and excited about a 16 yr old who has just been called up to play senior level international football. But noooo I got him from a rival so he is condemned to being hated for all of eternity by my fans.

+ Reply to Thread