[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

If you're a top team - try the D-LINE at 14, it's fantastic for me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V3 FINAL:

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?e49l1hvvu3ohx0m

Gamefront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21742111/FuSStidious+V3+FINAL.tac

Zippyshare: http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/29218731/file.html

V2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?urnwp5auhkticx0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V3 GUIDE:

• FC's - Fast Strikers: Similar to the previous tactics - Look for lots of physical stats, particularly acceleration & speed.

• ML/R - Wingers: All round wide-men are good here, they'll be a mix of cutting in and crosses. The most important stats are once again the physical stats, so look for pace, acceleration & dribbling - somebody that can finish given the chance is a bonus (AMR/L work fine here too).

• MC's - Support: These guys are supportive midfielders, look for typical CM's here. Strong types that 'boss the park' would be ideal, think Huddleston and Palacios for Spurs last year. They'll hang back and play a defensive game most of the time, but a lot of assists and killer passes will arrive from here.

• FB's - Defend: These guys are more defensive than before and will stay back more often, look primarily for defenders, heading/tackling/marking, although physical stats and the ability to make a cross wont go amiss.

• CB's - Defend: Typical centre-backs there to defend the goalkeeper. FM12 strongly favours physical and fast centre-backs, the likes of John Terry sadly don't cut it any more.

• GK - The usual: Handling, reflexes, command of area - one-on-ones is particularly important as this tactic uses a high defensive line so the occasional fast player may get through.

NOTES - TEAM TALK:

• Simple but effective 'rule of thumb' here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/299876-Team-Talks

NOTES - OI's:

• Close Down Always + Tight Marking = good against AMC's and some lone strikers (particularly useful against AMC and single striker combinations).

NOTES - MATCH PREP:

• FIRST, set as 'Very High' and use 'Defensive Positioning' until your team is familiar with the tactic.

• WHEN FAMILIAR, set to 'Medium' and continue to use 'Defensive Positioning'.

NOTES - TRAINING:

• I'm very happy to recommend Furious V2 for training, if you're willing to put the effort in and use it properly, it's very effective: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279751-Training-The-Furious-Way

NOTES - PITCH SIZE:

• I prefer a medium pitch.

NOTES - KEY POINT:

• It's important to remember that sometimes you can be tactically spot on and still lose. Perhaps a defender made a mistake (that's not the tactics fault, it's defender error), perhaps the opposition striker is having a stormer (that's not the tactics fault, that 30-yarder was unstoppable). Football is a game of chance, and sometimes you lose one for no reason....the trick is turning it around asap so not to disrupt your form and lead to a downward spiral.

Thoughts on OI's:

I just had great difficulty against WIGAN of all clubs for the first 20minutes of a game.

They were using a 4-2-3-1 - With 2xCM, 2xWingers, 1xSC and 1xAMC.

I used the OI's to 'close down always' and 'tight mark' both the SC and the AMC. - We completely dominated them as a result.

My advice is to use OI's on AMCs (and possibly on lone strikers if they cause issues).

Sensible use of OI's can be good!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look really good Fuss! Didn't have much success with your previous tactic but I'm hoping this one might give me something. Plus, I'm a Wolves fan and they are a very difficult team to manage, some very nice results there against Spurs!

Hey Fuss looks great can't wait to try when do u think the link will be up and was thinking about a norwich career so could u please show a screenshot of signings and what kind of team talks do u use ive found them alot less motivating on the new patch and sumtyms when praising players at half tym can demotivate them and make them play bad the second half. thanks 4 any help in advance.

Look really good Fuss! Didn't have much success with your previous tactic but I'm hoping this one might give me something. Plus, I'm a Wolves fan and they are a very difficult team to manage, some very nice results there against Spurs!

I'm running through a test season with the default squad of wolves now, if all goes well I'll release afterwards.

My misses is a wolves fan so it's about time I gave them a proper go - I myself am a Norwich fan....so last night was interesting.

Hey Fuss looks great can't wait to try when do u think the link will be up and was thinking about a norwich career so could u please show a screenshot of signings and what kind of team talks do u use ive found them alot less motivating on the new patch and sumtyms when praising players at half tym can demotivate them and make them play bad the second half. thanks 4 any help in advance.

I'm running through a test season now, but have a lot of family commitments this week, so I'll try and get it out over the next couple of days.

Looks like a lot of money, but the first half of the season was hardly anything (Wilfried was over 48months). The second half of the seaosn the board gave me a lot more money to spend (make sure you ask for increased transfer percentage regularly...I asked 3 times over the season and it's now 95%). The last couple of signings are at the end of the season on next years budget.

NorwichTransfers_History.png

I'd recommend:

Wilfreid

Begovic

Vass

Bandalovski

Arne Friedrich

Martin Klien

The rest weren't necessary.

Yeah, really not happy with Wolves at the minute. I see you chose well when lookin' for a misses! We are so bad defensively, it's ridiculous. Norwich look good tho, I admire your manager. I hope this tactic can give me some success with Wolves, they really are a struggle.

Man i hope this tactic can give me the same results and fun i had using the coterminous series before the new patch sent it t**s up ! fingers crossed fuss .

For once this is ACTUALLY the tactic I'm using in my own game with Norwich - usually I release a version that's been a bit more mainstreamed and sanitised, as my version get tweaked non-stop and the official releases never keep up, but this time around this is actually my current personal tactic.

cool , i was flying in malaga save 2nd season ,( finished 3rd in first season) . i was top 5pts clear then came the patch , now im 3rd 8 pts adrift , 8 games to go so gonna wait for this tactic before i finish my season , fuss to the rescue , i hope lol.

Uh sorry to hang you out like this Fuss, but that screenshot you posted of your signings for Norwich is NOT running on the new patch.

Because in that patch, De Bruyne is injured at the start of the game and wont be bought for less than 6m. You can't have bought him for as little as you did on the new patch.

Uh sorry to hang you out like this Fuss, but that screenshot you posted of your signings for Norwich is NOT running on the new patch.

Because in that patch, De Bruyne is injured at the start of the game and wont be bought for less than 6m. You can't have bought him for as little as you did on the new patch.

If you look at all my tactic releases to date (6 of um), I've always bought KDB for less than 900k every game and have always strongly recommended him, as evidenced in the Norwich team thread and the previous tactical thread.

If you read the above posts, you'll also notice that Norwich was my personal game and that it took me around 50+ hours to complete the first season - so it was started before the patch and the second half of the season, or there about, was with the patch.

And my game has just updated to 12.1.1 about 5 minutes ago, so there will be a delay while I see what's happening with yet another patch!

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the ability to read to be useful here ;)

EDIT: Just to test your theory, started a new game with a random team - day one, signed KDB for 950k. Yes he has low fitness and is out for a month, but you can still get him and still for less than 1m.

why fuss open thread and don't post tactic?! it's no normal!! or you want somebody "please, up it!!!!!!" or "at what time you post it?????" you should open it only when you post a tactic....IMHO

I was keen to post results before Mr Hough's tactic came out, this is because our two tactics are usually very similar and wanted to avoid the age old hassle of 'you stole ideas from....' and make the process as transparent as possible. It's also worth noting that I choose a period where FMRTE is out of action, and so can't be accused of editing either (i.e. the ever useful contributions from the likes of Sagesangres)

Plus it's always great to get things started with a teaser thread :)

Hello there dear.

Changelist v12.1.1

-----------------------------

- Fixed biography-related crash when viewing the profile of some newgen players

- Fixed rare issue allowing Belgian clubs to enter two divisions

Very minor changes. Very. If this affects the tactic in anyway, well, **** me twice and then buy me dinner.

And yes, I'm excited about the tactic. Very. I might even make a fake change list. Didn't though. No need.

Hello there dear.

Changelist v12.1.1

Very minor changes. Very. If this affects the tactic in anyway, well, **** me twice and then buy me dinner.

And yes, I'm excited about the tactic. Very. I might even make a fake change list. Didn't though. No need.

good stuff, as I said I haven't actually looked yet :)

I was keen to post results before Mr Hough's tactic came out, this is because our two tactics are usually very similar and wanted to avoid the age old hassle of 'you stole ideas from....' and make the process as transparent as possible.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it, I have been making tactics for years and they can be annoying at first but after a while you just get used to the comments, No matter how good your tactics are for the majority there is always a few people who the tactics don't work for.

You have done a very good job in this years FM - I like the fact that you always test with a lower prem side like Norwich and Wolves, Proving that your tactic works with these sides and even winning the treble is a great achievement, No matter if you bought players and micro-managed the season, Winning the treble with Norwich First season......WTF, Norwich should sack Paul Lambert and sign you up.

All in all though Ben your doing a great job for the community so keep it up.

Dave.

Hello there dear.

Changelist v12.1.1

Haha, love it! :)

I was keen to post results before Mr Hough's tactic came out, this is because our two tactics are usually very similar and wanted to avoid the age old hassle of 'you stole ideas from....' and make the process as transparent as possible.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it, I have been making tactics for years and they can be annoying at first but after a while you just get used to the comments, No matter how good your tactics are for the majority there is always a few people who the tactics don't work for.

You have done a very good job in this years FM - I like the fact that you always test with a lower prem side like Norwich and Wolves, Proving that your tactic works with these sides and even winning the treble is a great achievement, No matter if you bought players and micro-managed the season, Winning the treble with Norwich First season......WTF, Norwich should sack Paul Lambert and sign you up.

All in all though Ben your doing a great job for the community so keep it up.

Dave.

Well said Dave.

Its not about 'stealing' ideas. We are a community, hence the name, and should aim at helping each other out when it comes to the creation of tactics.

Look forward to your 4222 Fuss..

PS Hough, I think you should have a crack at the 4123 when the 12.3 patch comes out

Well said Dave.

Its not about 'stealing' ideas. We are a community, hence the name, and should aim at helping each other out when it comes to the creation of tactics.

Look forward to your 4222 Fuss..

PS Hough, I think you should have a crack at the 4123 when the 12.3 patch comes out

Thats my fav formation 4-1-2-3 When the final paqtch is out i'll be working on making a 4-1-2-3 formation and either a 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-2-2 formation

Thats my fav formation 4-1-2-3 When the final paqtch is out i'll be working on making a 4-1-2-3 formation and either a 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-2-2 formation

If you study the changes in the game engine, there are so very few changes from FM 2011 and FM 2012. And Paul C has stated numerous times that we should not expect any changes to the game engine in this version.

I can verify that as a very experienced player in all the games of FM and also FML. I have had a handfull of tactics used for both FM11, FML and now FM12, and they all work out the same way. So you should be able to work on your 4123 if you want. I guess that is all I am saying :)

I always love it when somebody tries to discredit someone else on an internet forum for not reading, then completely misses the point anyway.

My response had nothing to do with your particular save type or how long it took you to complete it. My response was based on the fact that you suggested to another forum member's question on who he should go about signing to fit in with your tactic, that he could buy Kevin De Bruyne for under 1M at the beginning of the game in the latest patch. I just loaded up 3 different new games (Chelsea, At Madrid, Napoli) and KDB failed his medical for all three of them when i tried to sign him day one, as well as the initial amount Genk wanted being about 4-7m. I don't know what patch you think your game is running on, but on the latest patch it is not possible to sign KDB in the way that you have.

But hey, maybe you're just lucky 8-)

Sagesangres, try and keep on topic about the tactic these are what the forums are for.

Also FuSS, i'm still getting sick results with the Marcelo tweak with my grimsby side in 2020, in my epl season i've gone P10 W10 For 44 Ag 9. I feel on patch 12.1 /12.1.1 players are taking there CCC and defence has been slacked for human manager a bit. My top scorer has 20 in 13 games.

Also with your new tactic is it still the same shape? Does it still utilise a playmaker as i have Ozil and he costs me an arm and leg in wages but he is sick.

Archived