+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can i do something to prevent the in-match torn hamstring injury at little more?

Amateur

Default Can i do something to prevent the in-match torn hamstring injury at little more?

Im aware thats if it happens in training maybe its the aerobics, but does that still have an effect if its always happening in the match? i had played around 5 seasons at 2 different clubs different clubs and apart from one injury free season i must have had atleast 10 torn hamstring injuries to players caused in a match out for 3 months at a time, all different players.
    Is this just bad luck? Or can i change something?

First Team
    croydon, uk \'THE master of muppets\' JUST CALL ME POSTAL PROGRAMMER

it could be bad luck. it could be that your over playing your players ( not giving htem enough rest between games), it could be that your asking them to do too much chasing, it could be that your training is too intense and that causes muscle fatigue during matches, and therefore hamstring injuries.

Amateur

ok thanks fvor the tips

Amateur

Yes. You can edit the injury probability in the FM Editor however, you will have to start a new game for it.

Amateur

or simply use FMrte

Amateur

I dont do stuff like that, takes the fun out of the game for me, knowing i have altered something, prefer to try and find a more realistic way around it.

Amateur

No other realistic way. It's a computer game, so I will play it like a game and use cheats if I feel it's warranted.

If a player gets injured so often, by looking him through fmrte, you will probably see his injury proneness very high (15 or so, 20 is max value). Altering it to 9 or so will prevent him get much less injured and even when he does get injured, he will be out for less.

If you set that value to 1, he will unlikely get injured ever in his entire career.
    Last edited by alucasa; 22-12-2011 at 13:40.

+ Reply to Thread