Staff Bug?

So i just got a new job and wanted to bring some of my backroom staff with me who left the previous club when i did, i offer fowler a contract he accepts, a month later he still hasnt joined, i go to offer him a new one and it says i cant, i have to wait until a team has accepted an offer... hes a free agent... whats going on?

Ive noticed a few problems with my saved game since the patch installed, i have got 2 days playing time on it and i have worked my way up through the leagues, putting a solid backroom staff together, now i cant have them.... am i goin to have to restart to fix this? Has anyone else had this problem?

i had this problem, but only after my board had refused to sign a few coaches as i "already had enough", i was like, hang on, it says (when i offer a contract) that i can have 22 coaches, but ive only got 19, then i realised that those coaches have limits, 6 coaches, 5 first team coaches, 4 fitness and keeping coaches and 4 youth (numbers not exactly right) which i dont really like, i tend to sign a load of "normal" coaches so my players get the best training, now i cant do this..... but anyway, have you not had the message about the club not needing anymore coaches??

Archived