Terminating player's contract; game no longer informs how much compensation will be payed?

When I release a player on a free, the game doesn't advise how much it will it cost. When I release staff from their contracts I get the message saying how much compensation is due, but it no longer warns me when releasing players. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Well that's what used to happen to me, I don't understand what's gone on with my game. It's not a a new problem post patch 12.1, it happened before the update. There's not a tickbox or something in preferences that I may have accidently clicked on creating this annoyance is there?

Well that's what used to happen to me, I don't understand what's gone on with my game. It's not a a new problem post patch 12.1, it happened before the update. There's not a tickbox or something in preferences that I may have accidently clicked on creating this annoyance is there?

When your first do this, you will get a tick box (asking not to show this message again) I have ticked this and dont get the above Information anymore, when i click on "Release on a Free", I get no message that they have been release for X amount, only a news message the next day when they have been release.

Archived