+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terminating player's contract; game no longer informs how much compensation will be payed?

Amateur

Default Terminating player's contract; game no longer informs how much compensation will be payed?

When I release a player on a free, the game doesn't advise how much it will it cost. When I release staff from their contracts I get the message saying how much compensation is due, but it no longer warns me when releasing players. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Youth Team

Not a problem for me.
    Just 5 minutes ago I tried to offload a bunch of useless reserves/youth players - was advised it would cost me £130,000.

Amateur

Well that's what used to happen to me, I don't understand what's gone on with my game. It's not a a new problem post patch 12.1, it happened before the update. There's not a tickbox or something in preferences that I may have accidently clicked on creating this annoyance is there?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by naz250 View Post
    Well that's what used to happen to me, I don't understand what's gone on with my game. It's not a a new problem post patch 12.1, it happened before the update. There's not a tickbox or something in preferences that I may have accidently clicked on creating this annoyance is there?
    When your first do this, you will get a tick box (asking not to show this message again) I have ticked this and dont get the above Information anymore, when i click on "Release on a Free", I get no message that they have been release for X amount, only a news message the next day when they have been release.

Youth Team

Perhaps there was a tick box stating "Don't show me this message again" when you first performed this function.

Amateur

Thanks for the replies. I guess I accidently clicked on "dont show this message again". Any way to reactivate it?

Found it. I clicked on "reset disabled messages" in preferences. Problem solved, cheers.
    Last edited by naz250; 20-12-2011 at 10:06.

+ Reply to Thread