+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SPL Sugardaddy takeover

Amateur

Default SPL Sugardaddy takeover

I have played 2 saves recently,arsenal save where kilmarnock where tookover by a sugardaddy and a celtic save where dundee utd where took over by one and Andres Vilias Bois has twice became their manager....anyone else seen this in there game?

So AVB just got the sack for finishing third with Dun Utd so im going to apply for that job and hopefully get it,my plans are to win the leaque within 2 seasons and atleast quaters of champions leaque within 5

any thoughts?

First Team Squad Member

I imagine that would be a fun game. Sugar daddy owners appear all over the place I had one in Mexico on FM11 and on FM10 I had one take over my Argentinian team. Strangest was a proposed takeover that collapsed with a team in the New Zealand league, how the tycoon could invest £36 million into a club not even professional is a mystery.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    I imagine that would be a fun game. Sugar daddy owners appear all over the place I had one in Mexico on FM11 and on FM10 I had one take over my Argentinian team. Strangest was a proposed takeover that collapsed with a team in the New Zealand league, how the tycoon could invest £36 million into a club not even professional is a mystery.
    resigned from celtic and they've accepted me,got the job
    he must of been planning on taking them to be something really big i guess

+ Reply to Thread