+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSP FA Cup Win ...........

Amateur

Default PSP FA Cup Win ...........

I won the FA Cup with Blackpool in my first season. I did not however qualify for the Europa League. Is this correct or a bug?

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

I've just tested this here and I qualified for Europe fine (both when getting promoted and not being promoted). Are you sure you've continued far enough into the new season for the correct round of the Europa league to be drawn? You should be drawn in the playoff so your fixtures won't show up till after the 3rd Qualifying Round has been played.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Alari View Post
    I've just tested this here and I qualified for Europe fine (both when getting promoted and not being promoted). Are you sure you've continued far enough into the new season for the correct round of the Europa league to be drawn? You should be drawn in the playoff so your fixtures won't show up till after the 3rd Qualifying Round has been played.
    Did you test it on the PSP? I finished the season. No European football.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Yep, we tested it on the PSP repeatedly and on every occasion we were drawn in the EURO Cup playoff. Can I ask where you finished in the league and for any other details that may help in reproducing this?

Also, are you using any edited data?
    Last edited by Alari Naylor; 19-12-2011 at 23:24.

+ Reply to Thread