Totally, ludicrously unrealistic !!

@mike7077 ..No it really was Emile

@philly...No i've signed Colin Doyle from Brum...the other fella is rotting in the ressie's

@cougar...very good sir...maybe i should fine them all for unacceptable performances

you gotta love this game !!

losing is easy to fix.. just reload until you win :p

it is more fun beating random teams you have no right beating.

I used to actually do this every game about 10 years ago. I don't know how I got any enjoyment whatsoever from the game.

Winning means so much more when you refrain from ever reloading.

i save before every match regardless, my east stirlingshire save i havn't lost a league match, but lost a friendly and some cup games against rangers and ross county, who are better then my league.

i don't see a problem with "experimental" reloading, though.

Wait, do you mean you haven't lost a single match legitimately? Or that you haven't lost a single match because you reload whenever you lose?

If it's the second then that's a weird thing to be proud of :lol:.

I knew a friend who I gave him FM11 to play.

he managed barcelona, and he won 34 games in the first season and draw in 4 games. won the cup, and Champion.

the most interesting thing is, he don't know English, and he didn't know that he could change tactics or whatever, the only thing he did was selecting first 11, and 7 subs, using them in the game, with no tactics, no instructions to players, and no sideline shouts.

in fact the 4 games he didn't able to won, was because trying sideline shouts.

when he told me that he won the league with 34 wins, 4 draws I couldn't beileve him, untill he showed me his save game.

I didn't play spanish league before, so I told him to try English league.

so he started a new save, managed Man Utd, and won the legue with 35 wins, 2 draws, and 1 game lost to spurs. won the FA, and the Champions.

I asked him, what tactic did u use?? and he SHOCKED ME when he told me, (What are you talking about?).

I asked him again, but he wasn't kidding, no joke, i remembered that he don't know English, and he's just playing selecting first 11, and 7 subs. and start the game!!

Archived