Bizarre goings on in 2014..... Poor fella!!!

I know the rate of Managerial casualties have gone sky high in recent years but spare a thought for this fella.

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg265/SussexHammer/?action=view&current=BoltonBossInTrouble.jpg

He has only been there a day!!!

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg265/SussexHammer/?action=view&current=BoltonLandmarks.jpg

And I know it's 2014 but would the World Rankings really look like this with Belgium top?!?!? Mmmm!!!!

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg265/SussexHammer/?action=view&current=WorldRankings.jpg

No matter how bad a Manager you may be surely you should get at least one game before the board threatens to sack you!!!

Seriously. There are a lot of these although not to that extreme. Some Clubs have three managers within 6 months and there are some bizarre Manager choices as well. Arsene Wenger in my game signed a new three year contract with Arsenal then walked out to take the France Managers job days later, Surely with the loyalty shown to Arsenal over the years he wouldn't do that.

I know that there are sacking IRL but there just seems to be far to much of a merry go round in FM.

Belgium are like 41 in the world now..

Saying they will win a WC or be #1 in the next 5 years is like saying Australia will do the same.

Not really. Vermaelen, aged 26, is the 4th oldest outfield player in their squad.

In goal they have Courtois, the 19 year old Atletico player who has had a lot of buzz.

In defence, they have Vermaelen, who'll be at his peak over the next few years, Kompany, who could hardly get better than he already is, Vertonghen, the Ajax captain, who's only 24 at the moment, is already rated highly, and could still improve. Throw in a regen RB and that could be a world-class defence.

In midfield they've got Eden Hazard, 20, who's possibly only behind Gotze in the consensus for next player to make the step from dazzling on the domestic stage to earning full European plaudits. He'll plausibly become a world-class creator over the next few years.

Then you've got Witsel,22, and Defour, 23, who have always been linked with top Premiership clubs, and FM at least has certainly always rated highly; plus Fellaini, 24, to fill out the midfield.

Then there's Lukaku, 18, on the end of the through-balls, or holding up the clearances.

Those are the ages of the team now, and they're already the best Belgium has - which means they've already started playing together and bonding as a team. In 4 years, if all that generation develop to their potential, they could be one of the top teams in world football, and an outside challenger for honours.

You can't say that about Australia.

Archived