+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,700 of 4193

Thread: SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

Subs Bench

Getting back to form now, time to kick on in the last few months of the campaign.

2013 Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career, Marvel Draft Winner

Quote Originally Posted by tomtuck01 View Post
    Getting back to form now, time to kick on in the last few months of the campaign.
    I agree. We cant rest on it and we need to keep up the pressure on the teams above us who will hopefully slip up.

We still have trips to Man Utd and Chelsea back to back to come as well.

This is turning into an annual fine following our trip to Wolverhampton.

2025/26 Youth Intake

Grant Kilpatrick - ★★★ - Some good stats for a midfielder and hopefully he can develop in other areas to.

Jon Taylor - ★★★★ - A very promising full back. I will be getting him tutores ASAP.

Ian Ihiekwe - ★★★ - Looks like a good striker already. If I develop him correctly he could turn into a good target man.

Adrian Jones - ★★★ - The worst out the four but still has plenty of time to develop.

A record broken at my feeder club Darlington and broken by a player I sent there on loan Joe Flint, breaking the record of Andy Lancaster, another player Liverpool sent there on loan during my time as manager.

Yet more good news regarding the facilities.

SRL88's Career - March 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

Our fantastic run of form continues as we put together yet another 100% month to close the gap at the top of the table. We started with a brilliant win over Arsenal who shell-shocked us with a goal inside the first minute, but we fought back brilliantly to win 3-1 in comfortable fashion. We travelled to Wolves in our next game and comprehensively won 3-0. I was expecting a tougher battle as they had just beat Man Utd at Wembley in the League Cup Final but we ran out comfortable winners. We really struggled in our next game against Leicester but managed to grab a 1-0 win before going to Newcastle and winning 2-0. Our month rounded off with an easy 3-0 win over Stoke as the gap at the top shrinks to just 6pts.

March 2026 - Continued

FA Cup Quater-Final

We really frustrated Man City at the Etihad and were the better team. I set up shop to soak up all their pressure and hit them on the counter which worked a treat as they failed to have more than 5 shots at goal but we just couldnt find the net itself. It goes to a replay with the winner earning the right to face WBA in the Semi-Final.

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg & Quater-Final 1st Leg

Despite our loss in France we go through 3-2 on aggregate and set up a tie against Man City in the process. The first leg was a tight affair which saw us take the lead twice but unable to hold on. I actually think this result could be a good thing because its City who have something to hold onto where as we have to go for the game which could be a shock to them based off the way we have played in the last couple of ties at their place. The winner faces either Barcelona or At.Madrid in what looks set to be a very strong Semi-Final line-up.
    Last edited by SRL88; 13-04-2012 at 19:08.

A strong month see's a couple of awards come to the club.

First to answer this gets a thumbs up. Is the Premier League table showing in my most recent update as it isnt on my screen?

Subs Bench

Quote Originally Posted by SRL88 View Post
    First to answer this gets a thumbs up. Is the Premier League table showing in my most recent update as it isnt on my screen?
    It is showing up on mine, yes.

Race for the Title

This is going to be tight with four teams all in with a chance of lifting the Premiership trophy. Lets have a look at the fixtures.

Man City

The current league leaders and favourites. They have the easiest run in out of all the top teams and have none of the teams around them to play.

Chelsea

Currently lying in second place but havent won in three and have just been beat 3-1 off Man City. They have a couple of London derby's in there as well as having to entertain Liverpool and tricky tests against Leicester and Newcastle.

Liverpool

The Champions have struggled this term but having won 11 and drawn 1 since the turn of the year they are the in form team and have brought themselves right into contention. They have the toughest run in with games against Chelsea & Man Utd as well as trips to Spurs & West Ham as well as a game against Aston Villa and the Meseryside Derby. Can they make it 4 in a row?

Man Utd

They have games in hand but have lost 7 of their last 9 games in all competition and heads seem to be dropping at Old Trafford. Can they turn their fortunes around to crank the pressure up?
    Last edited by SRL88; 13-04-2012 at 19:28.

It is showing up on mine, yes.
    Cheers. Here is your thumbs up .

Amateur

I reckon you will just take it.

First Team Squad Member

Should be an exciting end to the season, I would like Man United's fixtures if it was me. Four home games in a row would be easy to win for the user but the AI will mess it all up.

Subs Bench

Reckon City will do it. As you say, they have an easier run in that anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by JojoVillaHursty View Post
    I reckon you will just take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    Should be an exciting end to the season, I would like Man United's fixtures if it was me. Four home games in a row would be easy to win for the user but the AI will mess it all up.
    Reckon City will do it. As you say, they have an easier run in that anyone else.
    Well I am about to do an April update so we will see where we are.

SRL88's Career - April 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

Well our title bid is effectively over following a tough April. We started with a solid win over Aston Villa to keep our hopes alive but things couldnt have gone worse against Man Utd. We werent helped by the fact that we had a man sent off early in the game. We did however hold a 2-1 lead at half time, but in the second half the extra man for Man Utd showed and they came back to win 3-2. We did have our chances in the last 10 minutes but it wasnt our day. At Chelsea we were the better team for the majority of the game and lead 1-0 and also had a man advantage but they pegged us back to grab a point. The previous two games were put behind us with a brilliant 6-0 win over our closest rivals to leave us in 3rd place....a position we really need to avoid the Champions League Play-Off.

April 2026 - Continued

FA Cup Quater-Final Replay & Semi-Final

Absolutely fantastic work as we reach the Final in what has been a pretty average season giving us something to play for. In the replay against Man City we raced into a 2-0 lead. City pulled one back in the second half to make for a tense finish but we held on to set up a tie against WBA. In the Semi-Final we breezed past West Brom as we set up a tie against Newcastle, a repeat of the 2021/22 Final when Newcastle beat us on penalties.

Champions League Quater-Final 2nd Leg

Our Champions League run came to an end at the hands of Man City. We put up a good fight even taking the lead but they levelled it before scoring the winning goal as they move into the Semi-Final.
    Last edited by SRL88; 13-04-2012 at 23:16.

Amateur

Fantastic win over your fierce rivals there, what is your head to head record with Everton since you've been in charge?

Reserves

Man City seem to be a bit too strong this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy_1988 View Post
    Fantastic win over your fierce rivals there, what is your head to head record with Everton since you've been in charge?
    Head to head

Our record since I took charge.

Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    Man City seem to be a bit too strong this year.
    I would say its more our own failings rather than Man City being to strong.

FA Cup Final

Road to Wembley

Newcastle

A pretty good run for Newcastle which included a couple of replays. They got lucky against Everton and were pushed hard by Championship side Newport County but managed to come through after replays. The followed this up with two brilliant wins at Arsenal and Swansea before dispatching Reading in the Semi-Final in comfortable fashion.

Liverpool

Like Newcastle, we required a couple of replays but I feel we had the much tougher route. The Spur's ties were very tight and we required a single goal to see us through. We breezed past Derby before a comfortable win over Wolves to set up a Quater-Final tie against Man City. I got our tactics spot on against City to take things to a replay before we won 2-1 at Anfield. In the Semi-Final against WBA we found things easy to win 3-0.

Summary

Pretty straight forward to be honest. They didnt trouble us much at all and we won pretty comfortably. We found it tough to break them down but when Chris Ord won a penalty in the first half and it was dispatched by Augusto we found it easy. Ganso powered one in mid-way through the second half before Sammy Black secured a comfortable win as we lifted the FA Cup yet again.

SRL88's Career - May 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

A fine end to the season see's us garuntee 2nd place in the table and automatic qualification for the Champions League. We went to White Hart Lane and found ourselves go down to 10 men in the first half and to make matters worse had a man sent off. At the break I told the lads to go out without any pressure and what a comeback. We scored three second half goals to cap off brilliant performance and one of our better results of the season. We comfortably beat WBA in our final home game of the season before a trip to Upton Park on the last day which saw us get 3pts to finish the season in fine style.

FA Cup

A comfortable Final which see's us get revenge on Newcastle for beating us in the 2021/22 Final and a trophy lifted in what has been a frustrating season.

Officially on my dislike list because of this!!!

Youth Team

Do you dislike Evra just because he's a Man Utd player, or because of the Suarez thing? I never understood that attitude amongst a section of Liverpool fans, hating a guy for complaining about being racially abused.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    Do you dislike Evra just because he's a Man Utd player, or because of the Suarez thing? I never understood that attitude amongst a section of Liverpool fans, hating a guy for complaining about being racially abused.
    Nothing to do with the Suarez thing or even being a Man Utd player in general. I personally just dont like him. He has one of them looks on a football pitch similar to Ashley Cole (although not as bad) in which he looks arrogant and has one of them faces I would just love to punch. I dont like his attitude overall I would say!!!

Youth Team

I get that Although the cocky player who can back it up with skill, I do like.

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2025/26 - Liverpool FC

Premier League - Results 1 - Results 2 (2nd - Runners Up)

If only our form in the first half of the season was anywhere near that in the second half. We were shocking before the turn of the year and I was left worried if we would manage to qualify for Europe. We just werent at the races at all and were very easy to stop going forward and easy to break down at the back. From January onwards though we were fantastic, winning 16, drawing 2 and losing just once in our final 19 games and we only conceded 9 goals in that time. Man City deserved their title and were clear winners so I have no complaints. The fault lies on our shoulders alone.

FA Cup (Winners)

We required a couple of replays in what was a tough run for us and included wins over Spurs & Man City. We won the Final comfortably with a 3-0 over Newcastle.

League Cup (Knocked out in 4th Round)

A poor showing from us as holders. We were minutes away from beating Wolves but they scored to take things to extra time and took advantage.

Community Shield (Winners)

A 1-0 over Man Utd was enough to ensure that we lifted the Community Shield once again.

Champions League (Knocked out in Quater-Final)

Despite the high number of goals and very good goal difference we only managed to finish second in our group and had the luck of the draw for the knockout stage where we were pitted against PSG. We beat them 2-0 at Anfield and despite losing the 2nd leg we went through 3-2. In what was a flurry of games against Man City we played out a 2-2 draw at Anfield before the return leg. Despite putting up a fighting effort, it wasnt good enough as we went out on away goals.

Transfers - Finances

A lot of transfers both in and out of the club. I thought the players brought in all played a good part in the season but it just didnt work before Christmas. I brought a couple of players into the club in January and they helped boost the side as we went on an incredible run. Numerous players left on loan for first team experience so hopefully they will come back better players.
    The finances are once again helped out by sponsorship and prize money.

Squad

We have a good squad here but I need to change it. Things didnt work out last season for numerous reasons but I think things need freshening up so I will set out to do so.

My Top 3 Players

Soren Oczipka - Played a lot of games this season and was brilliant throughout. A quality right back.
    Sergio Diaz - Our vice captain now and his experience continues to be key at the back.
    Chris Ord - By far his worst season in a red shirt but his goals are still vital to our success.

Code:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Season  |  Team            | League                  |  Country | League Position |  Notes                                            |
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 2011/12 |  Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A |  Turkey  | 5th             |  Play-Off Quater Finalists                        |
    | 2012/13 |  Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A |  Turkey  | 3rd             |  Play-Off Semi Finalists                          |
    | 2013/14 |  Darlington      | Blue Square Premier     |  England | 4th             |  Play-Off Semi Finalists, FA Trophy Runners-Up,   |
                                                                                           Appointed in October                             |
    | 2014/15 |  Darlington      | Blue Square Premier     |  England | 2nd             |  Promoted via Play-Offs, FA Trophy Runners-Up     |
    | 2015/16 |  Darlington      | League Two              |  England | 3rd             |  Promoted                                         |
    | 2016/17 |  Darlington      | League One              |  England | 5th             |  Promoted via Play-Offs                           |
    | 2017/18 |  Blackpool       | Championship            |  England | 3rd             |  Promoted via Play-Off's                          |
    | 2018/19 |  Blackpool       | Premier League          |  England | -               |  Resigned in November                             |
    | 2018/19 |  Aston Villa     | Premier League          |  England | 10th            |  Appointed in November, FA Cup Winners            |
    | 2019/20 |  Aston Villa     | Premier League          |  England | 4th             |  FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up,           |
                                                                                           Champions League Qualification                   |
    | 2020/21 |  Liverpool       | Premier League          |  England | 1st             |  Premier League & FA Cup Winners                  |
                                                                                           League Cup & Europa League Runners-Up            |
    | 2021/22 |  Liverpool       | Premier League          |  England | 2nd             |  Premier League & FA Cup Runners-Up               |
                                                                                           League Cup & Champions League Semi-Final         |
    | 2022/23 |  Liverpool       | Premier League          |  England | 1st             |  Premier League Winners                           |
    | 2023/24 |  Liverpool       | Premier League          |  England | 1st             |  Premier League, FA, Carling Cup                  |
                                                                                           Community Shield & Champions League Winners      |
    | 2024/25 |  Liverpool       | Premier League          |  England | 1st             |  Premier League, League Cup, Community Shield     |
                                                                                           & Uefa Super Cup Winners                         |
    | 2025/26 |  Liverpool       | Premier League          |  England | 2nd             |  FA Cup & Community Shield Winners                |
    Next Season?

Before Christmas I was left wondering if this was the end....but after the second half of the season I know there is still lots worth fighting for. I will look to win back our crown next season.

How are my Former Clubs Doing?

Kirklareli Spor

Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Season  |  League                  |  League Position |  Notes                         |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 2013/14 |  Second Division Group A |  11th            |  -                             |
    | 2014/15 |  Second Division Group A |  9th             |  -                             |
    | 2015/16 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
    | 2016/17 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
    | 2017/18 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
    | 2018/19 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
    | 2019/20 |  Second Division Group A |  3rd             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
    | 2020/21 |  Second Division Group A |  7th             |  -                             |
    | 2021/22 |  Second Division Group A |  10th            |  -                             |
    | 2022/23 |  Second Division Group A |  4th             |  Promoted via Play-Off's       |
    | 2023/24 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
    | 2024/25 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
    | 2025/26 |  First Division          |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |
    What a brilliant season. The Turks will be playing Premier League football next season.

Darlington FC

Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                         |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 2017/18 |  Championship      |  24th            |  Relegated                     |
    | 2018/19 |  League One        |  20th            |  -                             |
    | 2019/20 |  League One        |  8th             |  -                             |
    | 2020/21 |  League One        |  3rd             |  Play-Off Winners, Promoted    |
    | 2021/22 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |
    | 2022/23 |  League One        |  17th            |  -                             |
    | 2023/24 |  League One        |  14th            |  -                             |
    | 2024/25 |  League One        |  5th             |  Play-Off Semi-Final           |
    | 2025/26 |  League One        |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |
    Another of my promoted sides winning promotion. They put a fantastic run together from mid-November to go from mid-table all the way to automatic promotion. They also made the FA Cup Quater-Final in what was a brilliant season at the Darlington Arena.

Blackpool FC

Code:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                            |
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 2018/19 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Resigned in November, Relegated, Carling Cup SF  |
    | 2019/20 |  Championship      |  13th            |  -                                                |
    | 2020/21 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                                         |
    | 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                                        |
    | 2022/23 |  Championship      |  1st             |  Champions                                        |
    | 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  12th            |  -                                                |
    | 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  16th            |  -                                                |
    | 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  14th            |  -                                                |
    Better than last season and another year in the Premiership.

Aston Villa

Code:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                       |
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 2020/21 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  Carling Cup SF              |
    | 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
    | 2022/23 |  Premier League    |  11th            |  -                           |
    | 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  -                           |
    | 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  13th            |  -                           |
    | 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
    The yo-yo..ing continues.
    Last edited by SRL88; 14-04-2012 at 19:25.

A Look Around The World

Club - Domestic

English Premier League

2011/12 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City
    2012/13 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Liverpool
    2013/14 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man Utd
    2014/15 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal
    2015/16 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City
    2016/17 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool
    2017/18 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Liverpool 3rd Chelsea
    2018/19 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool
    2019/20 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Sunderland
    2020/21 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Arsenal
    2021/22 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal
    2022/23 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Chelsea
    2023/24 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Man City
    2024/25 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City
    2025/26 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Man Utd

FA Cup

2011/12 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Everton
    2012/13 - Winners West Ham Runners-Up Liverpool
    2013/14 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Norwich
    2014/15 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Birmingham
    2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Barnsley
    2016/17 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Chelsea
    2017/18 - Winners Everton Runners-Up Arsenal
    2018/19 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Leicester
    2019/20 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Chelsea
    2020/21 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Stoke
    2021/22 - Winners Newcastle Runners-Up Liverpool
    2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Tottenham
    2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Blackburn
    2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Arsenal
    2025/26 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Newcastle

League Cup

2011/12 - Winners Fulham Runners-Up Reading
    2012/13 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up West Brom
    2013/14 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Chelsea
    2014/15 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Aston Villa
    2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool
    2016/17 - Winners West Brom Runners-Up Man City
    2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Man City
    2018/19 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Norwich
    2019/20 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Aston Villa
    2020/21 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Liverpool
    2021/22 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Wolves
    2022/23 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Swansea
    2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Cardiff
    2024/25 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Swansea
    2025/26 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Man Utd

La Liga

2011/12 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Athletic Club
    2012/13 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Villarreal
    2013/14 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Athletic Club 3rd Barcelona
    2014/15 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Valencia
    2015/16 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At. Madrid
    2016/17 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Real Madrid
    2017/18 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid
    2018/19 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Malaga
    2019/20 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid
    2020/21 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona
    2021/22 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona
    2022/23 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Betis 3rd Real Madrid
    2023/24 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Getafe
    2024/25 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Betis
    2025/26 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

Bundesliga

2011/12 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Werder Bremen 3rd Schalke
    2012/13 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke
    2013/14 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Dortmund 3rd Bayern Munich
    2014/15 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke
    2015/16 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen
    2016/17 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen
    2017/18 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Leverkusen 3rd Dortmund
    2018/19 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Dortmund
    2019/20 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Hoffenheim
    2020/21 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hannover 3rd Leverkusen
    2021/22 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Freiburg 3rd Leverkusen
    2022/23 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Freiburg
    2023/24 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hoffenheim 3rd Leverkusen
    2024/25 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Stuttgart
    2025/26 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Stuttgart 3rd Frankfurt

Serie A

2011/12 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Napoli 3rd Lazio
    2012/13 - 1st Inter 2nd Juventus 3rd Napoli
    2013/14 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Juventus
    2014/15 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Sampdoria
    2015/16 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Parma 3rd Palermo
    2016/17 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina
    2017/18 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Cagliari 3rd Juventus
    2018/19 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Sampdoria 3rd Fiorentina
    2019/20 - 1st Palermo 2nd Inter 3rd AC Milan
    2020/21 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Sampdoria
    2021/22 - 1st Fiorentina 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan
    2022/23 - 1st Inter 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria
    2023/24 - 1st Sampdoria 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan
    2024/25 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Inter
    2025/26 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

French Ligue 1

2011/12 - 1st Valenciennes 2nd Bordeaux 3rd Marseille
    2012/13 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd Sochaux
    2013/14 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens
    2014/15 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille
    2015/16 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille
    2016/17 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille
    2017/18 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille
    2018/19 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens
    2019/20 - 1st PSG 2nd Toulouse 3rd Lyon
    2020/21 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon
    2021/22 - 1st Toulouse 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille
    2022/23 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon
    2023/24 - 1st Bordeaux 2nd Lyon 3rd Auxerre
    2024/25 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille
    2025/26 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

Club - Europe

Champions League

2011/12 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Man Utd
    2012/13 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona
    2013/14 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool
    2014/15 - Winners PSG Runners-Up Barcelona
    2015/16 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up At. Madrid
    2016/17 - Winners Barcelona Runners-Up Real Madrid
    2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich
    2018/19 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Arsenal
    2019/20 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Barcelona
    2020/21 - Winners Marseille Runners-Up Palermo
    2021/22 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona
    2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Bayern Munich
    2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich
    2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Lyon
    2025/26 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Bayern Munich

Europa League

2011/12 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Rubin Kazan
    2012/13 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Porto
    2013/14 - Winners Chelsea Runners-Up Napoli
    2014/15 - Winners Benfica Runners-Up Bayern Munich
    2015/16 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Aston Villa
    2016/17 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Roma
    2017/18 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Lyon
    2018/19 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Tottenham
    2019/20 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea
    2020/21 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Liverpool
    2021/22 - Winners Porto Runners-Up Toulouse
    2022/23 - Winners Inter Runners-Up PSG
    2023/24 - Winners Stuttgart Runners-Up Stoke
    2024/25 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea
    2025/26 - Winners PSV Runners-Up Sampdoria

International

World Cup

2014 - Winners France Runners-Up Ghana 3rd Place England Hosts Brazil
    2018 - Winners France Runners-Up Belgium 3rd Place Spain Hosts Russia
    2022 - Winners Germany Runners-Up Italy 3rd Place Mexico Hosts Qatar
    2026 - Winners Germany Runners-Up England 3rd Place Argentina Hosts Mexico

European Championships

2012 - Winners Germany Runners-Up France Hosts Ukraine/Poland
    2016 - Winners Spain Runners-Up Belgium Hosts France
    2020 - Winners Croatia Runners-Up Russia Hosts Belgium
    2024 - Winners France Runners-Up Romania Hosts Spain
    Last edited by SRL88; 15-04-2012 at 11:10.

Quote Originally Posted by cerud View Post
    I get that Although the cocky player who can back it up with skill, I do like.
    No doubt he is a quality, quality player.

SRL88's Career - May/June 2026 - Argentina

World Cup Warm-Up Friendlies

Three wins prior to our opening World Cup game against Slovenia in a weeks time. I gave a lot of players who I wasnt 100% sure whether I wanted to take them to the World Cup or not a game against Jamaica and we made hard work of it. It wasnt until injury time when we got the breakthrough. The game against Myanmar was as simple as it looks. We dominated and won easily. After naming my final 23 for the World Cup we scored a comfortable win over Macedonia to ensure that we go into the World Cup in confident mood.

Subs Bench

The Bundesliga looks boring as ****!!

In the end it was a pretty respectable season for you. You thought back well, and in the end finishing second in the league is nothing to be ashamed of.

The Bundesliga looks boring as ****!!

In the end it was a pretty respectable season for you. You thought back well, and in the end finishing second in the league is nothing to be ashamed of.
    This season is the only year Bayern have had any sort of challenge since their winning spree. Stuttgart led the way for much of the season and folded late on.

When I take over at Hoffenheim all will change .

First Team Squad Member
    Usually found in Southend stalking RickyButton

yeah it looks like it's pretty fun being a Bayern Munich fan in your save game! Also you seemed to give your players very easy warm up games for the World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by PaulHartman71 View Post
    yeah it looks like it's pretty fun being a Bayern Munich fan in your save game! Also you seemed to give your players very easy warm up games for the World Cup
    Assistant recommendations .

2026 World Cup

Group Phase

Code:
    Group A
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Pos | Inf | Team                   | Pld  |  W  |  D  |  L  | For  |  Ag  |  GD  |  Pts  |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |  1  |  Q  | ARGENTINA              |  3   |  3  |  0  |  0  |  11  |  2   |  +9  |   9   |
    |  2  |  Q  | Mexico                 |  3   |  1  |  1  |  1  |  4   |  4   |  0   |   4   |
    |  3  |     | Slovenia               |  3   |  1  |  0  |  2  |  2   |  9   |  -7  |   3   |
    |  4  |     | Tunisia                |  3   |  0  |  1  |  2  |  2   |  4   |  -2  |   1   |

Group B
    | Pos | Inf | Team                   | Pld  |  W  |  D  |  L  | For  |  Ag  |  GD  |  Pts  |
    |  1  |  Q  | England                |  3   |  2  |  0  |  1  |  5   |  2   |  +3  |   6   |
    |  2  |  Q  | Scotland               |  3   |  1  |  2  |  0  |  5   |  4   |  +1  |   5   |
    |  3  |     | El Salvador            |  3   |  1  |  1  |  1  |  5   |  4   |  +1  |   4   |
    |  4  |     | Ivory Coast            |  3   |  0  |  1  |  2  |  4   |  9   |  -5  |   1   |

Group C
    |  1  |  Q  | Holland                |  3   |  3  |  0  |  0  |  10  |  3   |  +7  |   9   |
    |  2  |  Q  | Greece                 |  3   |  2  |  0  |  1  |  6   |  4   |  +2  |   6   |
    |  3  |     | South Korea            |  3   |  1  |  0  |  2  |  2   |  7   |  -5  |   3   |
    |  4  |     | Burkina Faso           |  3   |  0  |  0  |  3  |  4   |  8   |  -4  |   1   |

Group D
    |  1  |  Q  | Brazil                 |  3   |  1  |  2  |  0  |  7   |  2   |  +5  |   5   |
    |  2  |  Q  | Belgium                |  3   |  1  |  2  |  0  |  3   |  1   |  +2  |   4   |
    |  3  |     | Australia              |  3   |  0  |  2  |  1  |  2   |  4   |  -2  |   2   |
    |  4  |     | Guatemala              |  3   |  0  |  2  |  1  |  1   |  6   |  -5  |   2   |

Group E
    |  1  |  Q  | Sweden                 |  3   |  3  |  0  |  0  |  4   |  0   |  +4  |   9   |
    |  2  |  Q  | Germany                |  3   |  2  |  0  |  1  |  3   |  2   |  +1  |   6   |
    |  3  |     | Iran                   |  3   |  1  |  0  |  2  |  7   |  3   |  +4  |   3   |
    |  4  |     | Uruguay                |  3   |  0  |  0  |  3  |  0   |  9   |  -9  |   0   |

Group F
    |  1  |  Q  | Serbia                 |  3   |  2  |  1  |  0  |  5   |  2   |  +3  |   7   |
    |  2  |  Q  | USA                    |  3   |  2  |  1  |  0  |  4   |  1   |  +3  |   7   |
    |  3  |     | Ghana                  |  3   |  1  |  0  |  2  |  1   |  3   |  -2  |   3   |
    |  4  |     | Chile                  |  3   |  0  |  0  |  3  |  1   |  5   |  -4  |   0   |

Group G
    |  1  |  Q  | Colombia               |  3   |  1  |  2  |  0  |  9   |  5   |  +4  |   5   |
    |  2  |  Q  | Italy                  |  3   |  1  |  2  |  0  |  8   |  5   |  +3  |   5   |
    |  3  |     | Spain                  |  3   |  1  |  2  |  0  |  8   |  5   |  +3  |   5   |
    |  4  |     | Qatar                  |  3   |  0  |  0  |  3  |  1   |  11  |  -10 |   0   |

Group H
    |  1  |  Q  | France                 |  3   |  2  |  0  |  1  |  5   |  3   |  +2  |   6   |
    |  2  |  Q  | Nigeria                |  3   |  1  |  1  |  1  |  4   |  4   |   0  |   4   |
    |  3  |     | Ukraine                |  3   |  1  |  1  |  1  |  4   |  5   |  -1  |   4   |
    |  4  |     | China                  |  3   |  0  |  2  |  1  |  2   |  3   |  -1  |   3   |
    [/CENTER]

Knockout Phase

So it is Germany who lift the World Cup in Mexico and retain their world crown from 2022. In what was a very entertaining tournament with a few groups being tight for teams aiming to reach the knockout stage, none more so than Group G. The biggest shock of the tournament was definitely Greece knocking Brazil out in the Second Round.

Argentina Summary

A superb tournament for us as we finish third but its just a shame we couldnt go that step further. Pesky German's!!! We were fantastic throughout the tournament, breezing through the group and then comfortably beating both Scotland and Greece to set up a Semi-Final tie against Germany. In the Semi-Final it was a very even game without much happeneing. They took the lead in the first phase of extra time but we levelled it in the second period. We were poor at penalties and they werent which was the decisive moment, going through 4-1 on penalties. In the Third Place Playoff we dominated Sweden but couldnt take advantage. It took a goal from them to kick us into gear. Again, it went all the way to penalties but we were clinical this time, winning 5-4.

So my 4 year tenure as Manager of Argentina has come to an end and I have to say I have really enjoyed it. Its a shame we couldnt lift the World Cup but I am still delighted with our showing in Mexico and I leave with my head held high. This has been one of the most enjoyable experiences so far in my career and although I now want a break from International Management, I will be looking forward to getting stuck back into it at some point in the future.

Not a bad tournament individually for some of our players either. What strikes me about the Golden Boot Award is that the player is my third or even fourth choice forward. We didnt have our main striker available due to injury so god knows how much better things could have been.

Buying/Selling: Buying
    Player Name: Mark Varney
    Your Team: Liverpool
    Buyer/Seller: Freiburg
    Player's Value: £7million
    Offer: £18m over 48 month. £68k p/w wages + £25k appearence fee
    Transfer/Wage Budget: Endless
    Patch: 12.0
    Season: 2026/27

OR

Buying/Selling: Buying
    Player Name: Yusuf Oliseh
    Your Team: Liverpool
    Buyer/Seller: Spartak Moscow
    Player's Value: £5.5million
    Offer: £17m over 48 month. £35k p/w wages + £14k appearence fee
    Transfer/Wage Budget: Endless
    Patch: 12.0
    Season: 2026/27

Now I need some advice. I need a left back but have a decision between these two. One will class as home grown but his wages are nearly double that of the second player....and the apprearence money as well is a lot higher. Would you spend more for home grown or go for the cheaper option?

Subs Bench

I'd go for the cheaper optin. I think he looks better aswell to be honest.

Youth Team

Was always going to be difficult to close down the gap to Man City with the run-in you had. Still, second is not a bad finish considering where you were at Christmas. And, the FA Cup isn't a bad consolation prize either.

Not a bad World Cup too, but the Germans were always going to win the penalty shootout!

Lots of job offers following the World Cup but I want to focus on the next 2 years at Liverpool.
    Last edited by SRL88; 15-04-2012 at 12:10.

I'd go for the cheaper optin. I think he looks better aswell to be honest.
    Have to wait for a work permit for him but if that comes through then he will be the one I sign.

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Was always going to be difficult to close down the gap to Man City with the run-in you had. Still, second is not a bad finish considering where you were at Christmas. And, the FA Cup isn't a bad consolation prize either.

Not a bad World Cup too, but the Germans were always going to win the penalty shootout!
    Cheers AK .

I wasnt confident going into the penalty shootout with Germany to be honest. Our highest rated penalty taker was our right back at 13 .

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2026/27 - Liverpool FC

Board Expectations:
    Premier League: Challenge for the Title
    Champions League: Reach the Semi-Final
    FA Cup: Reach the Final
    League Cup: Not Important
    Community Shield: Not Important

My Expectations:
    Premier League: We need to get our crown back
    Champions League: I would love a second Champions League trophy
    FA Cup: I have more important things to win
    League Cup: As above
    Community Shield: Its always nice to start the season with a trophy so I wouldnt mind winning it

Budgets:
    Transfer: £122m
    Wage: £4,096,484 (Currently spending £1,763,402)
    Balance: £68,760,524 (-£10,025,199 since last season)

Key Player(s):
    Sinai - Had an excellent debut season in England. More of the same please.
    Ganso - Was one of the key players from when I signed him in January until the end of the season and was pivotal in our fantastic run of form.
    Celio - Didnt play as much as I would have liked last season due to injury, but when he did he was lethal.
    Chris Ord - Despite his ageing year, our Captain remains our main source of goals.
    Last edited by SRL88; 15-04-2012 at 14:24.

SRL88's Career - Pre-Season - 2026/27 - Liverpool FC

Friendlies

A fantastic pre-season for us which see's us win every game and scored a lot of goals in the process. The win over Leverkusen was the stand-out performance as we scraped a 3-2 win. We went on our travels following the win and enjoyed a win at Genk before a nice pre-season trip to South Korea.

Community Shield

We beat Man City 1-0 in the season opener to lift the Community Shield for the 4th season in a row, but also winning our last six Community Shield's which set an unbeaten record.

Transfers - In

Just the one signing so far and unless we are massively hit by injuries before the end of August I dont intend on dwelving back into the transfer market before the close of the transfer window.

Transfers - Out

A lot of players have left the club during pre-season, mainly fringe players. Marcelo Chafer was the biggest casualty. His contract expired and his stats started to decrease due to injuries so I allowed him to leave. The same four players who went to Darlington last season have returned to the club and a few other players also went out on loan. We made a little bit of money in the window as well, mainly coming from the sale of Yonatan Tal to Sampdoria for £9m.

Wow. This was straight cash and no monthly installments. I didnt want to sell Davidson but this was just an offer I couldnt refuse. He was on £180k p/w at the club so I not have that off the wage bill and decided to bring in a young English player in the name of Nick Power to replace him.

First Team Squad Member
    Usually found in Southend stalking RickyButton

unlucky with the World Cup, no shame in going out to Germany in any competition!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulHartman71 View Post
    unlucky with the World Cup, no shame in going out to Germany in any competition!
    Yeah we had a really good tournament. Its just a shame it ended in the Semi-Final.

Group Stage Draw

Hmmmmmmm....could be better!!! Young Boys will be an easy 3pts but I am not looking forward to the trip to Russia or the double header against oil rich At.Madrid. They will provide very tough opposition as we will once again have a battle on our hands to finish top of the group.

Youth Team

Nothing to do with the Suarez thing or even being a Man Utd player in general. I personally just dont like him. He has one of them looks on a football pitch similar to Ashley Cole (although not as bad) in which he looks arrogant and has one of them faces I would just love to punch. I dont like his attitude overall I would say!!!
    Fair enough! I don't get that impression of him really, but then I don't watch a lot of Man Utd really. It's funny how your opinion of a player can be coloured by relatively few incidents, though. I used to like Van Persie until the game at the Emirates against us a month or so ago, having a go at Krul for relatively mild time-wasting and then getting in his face at the end when they fluked a goal/Simpson couldn't be bothered to track back.

Amateur

your new signing Nick Power's physicals :O !!! good buy

Fair enough! I don't get that impression of him really, but then I don't watch a lot of Man Utd really. It's funny how your opinion of a player can be coloured by relatively few incidents, though. I used to like Van Persie until the game at the Emirates against us a month or so ago, having a go at Krul for relatively mild time-wasting and then getting in his face at the end when they fluked a goal/Simpson couldn't be bothered to track back.
    Yeah I know what you mean. I lose respect for certain people after different things. Although I think Gigg's is a quality footballer, I have lost all respect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy_1988 View Post
    your new signing Nick Power's physicals :O !!! good buy
    He's got the power!!!

Third Team

Shame to see Davidson leave but you were right as it is an offer you can't refuse but Power looks like he will be something special.

Quote Originally Posted by B.W.G View Post
    Shame to see Davidson leave but you were right as it is an offer you can't refuse but Power looks like he will be something special.
    Was the right decision to make for the club.

Reserves

Good decision on the selling of Davidson and buying Power.

Ireland represent in the Group Stages!

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    Good decision on the selling of Davidson and buying Power.

Ireland represent in the Group Stages!
    Cheers .

There are some really good groups as well. Not one that I would really say I would rather be in that one.

SRL88's Career - August 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

A pretty decent start to the season for us. Obviously Im not happy with the Man Utd result because as a Liverpool fan, and Manager Im not going to be....but six points from the first three games, two of which are very tough opponents and also a Wolves side which has strengthened massively thanks to their League Cup win last season is a decent return. Our quality showed against Wolves & Spurs as we ripped them apart, but in the case of the later we struggled infront of goal, but guess who pulled one out the hat with a sublime finish. We were shocking in the first half against United which was our downfall. We conceded twice in the first half and we looked shellshocked. Nothing of note really happened in the second half but we improved. It just happened to be United's day.

SRL88's Career - September 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

A fantastic month for us as we boast a 100% record. We havent set the world alight infront of goal as of yet this season but we are grinding out results without hitting top gear to help us keep pace with Man City. We put in a brilliant display at WBA to win 3-0, with Ganso and an own goal putting us in control in the first half. A second half header from Sergio Diaz sealed the win. Against Newcastle we took the lead early and had to settle for a 1-0 win, but it was enough for another 3pts. West Ham put up a stern test as we really had to work hard for our 3pts. Despite being the better team they defended well, but Jorge Galan grabbed his first goal for the club as we picked up another 3pts and our fantastic month saw me grab the Manager of the Month Award.

League Cup 3rd Round

A shocking defeat and one which Im left scratching my head in thinking how?? We dominated, absolutely dominated. They had one shot at goal all game and it went in. How it even went to extra time is beyond me, nevermind losing. A one which I would like to forget quickly.

September 2026 - Continued

Champions League

A brilliant start to our European campaign as we take a maximum points from our opening two game. We started with a hard fought win over At.Madrid. We were looking comfortable at 2-0 but they pulled one back with 30 minutes to go to make for a nervy last half hour, but we hit them on the counter with 10 minutes to go to grab a big 3-1 win. In Switzerland we walked past Young Boys with a nice win to take us into the double header with our feeder club Zenit in buyont mood.
    Last edited by SRL88; 16-04-2012 at 16:02.

Amateur

Shame about Davidson he looks an unreal player but Power looks like a potential world-beater

Reserves

Controversal regarding the Davidson/Power deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden1807 View Post
    Shame about Davidson he looks an unreal player but Power looks like a potential world-beater
    Davidson, although he looks quality was average really. He put in good shifts, but his goal/assist to game ratio wasnt great. Power has already started better than him.....similar to how Danny Cousin's has been for me over the years.

Controversal regarding the Davidson/Power deals.
    Controversal?

Youth Team

Looks like the Davidson sell will work out well! That's a crazy lot of cash for him!

Looks like the Davidson sell will work out well! That's a crazy lot of cash for him!
    One of the better deals I have done. Signed for £29.5m a couple of year ago, played alright but not spectacular and then sold for £42m straight cash .

Default Announcement

Hi

Just to let you all know that I know I havent had a reply up in the last couple of days but I have been extremely busy. I have updates ready but I have just gone back to work and also have loads of assignments to hand in for my Teaching degree and I am moving in a couple of weeks so I will be updating as and when I can...but my interest in this save remains as high as ever.

Cheers for your patience .

Semi Pro
    In game: To the north of the Arctic Circle

Looking forward to the next update, fella.

Youth Team

Take your time dude, real life comes first

Quote Originally Posted by withnail316 View Post
    Looking forward to the next update, fella.
    Take your time dude, real life comes first
    Cheers lads!!! Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.

Reserves

What Snake said. You planning to teach annoying children in elementary school or uncontrollable teens (the reason why I decided not to pursue teaching myself haha) in high school?

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    What Snake said. You planning to teach annoying children in elementary school or uncontrollable teens (the reason why I decided not to pursue teaching myself haha) in high school?
    High School/Comprehensive School, which ever you wish. 11-16yo's anyway and I am training to teach PE.

First Team Squad Member

Real life obviously comes before FM, looking forward to when you get posting again.

Reserves

Real life obviously comes before FM, looking forward to when you get posting again.
    This is a disappointing attitude. I expect full commitment and am not at all impressed, SRL88!

Im hoping to have a few updates up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike7077 View Post
    This is a disappointing attitude. I expect full commitment and am not at all impressed, SRL88!
    Its because of the quality you're used to!!!

Reserves

High School/Comprehensive School, which ever you wish. 11-16yo's anyway and I am training to teach PE.
    Bit of a drill sergeant are you?

Bit of a drill sergeant are you?
    Yeah I dont let the ***** get away with anything!!!

Youth Team

We`ll see you when life settles down a bit

We`ll see you when life settles down a bit
    Well I can have a week-end of updating and I shall start with the first one now .

SRL88's Career - October 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

A really good month for us as we took maximum points from our four games to keep the heat on Man City at the top of the table. We started with a hard fought win over Stoke thanks to a Chris Ord strike. We went to The Liberty in our next game and put in a very impressive display but had to rely on two late goals to give us the win. Against Blackburn & Everton we made hard work of things but our clinical streak infront of goal continued as we managed two big wins to end the month.

October 2026 - Continued

Champions League

A very solid result for us in Russia see's us remain unbeaten and top of our group. We put in an excellent display and really deserved three points, but you wont find me complaining about a solid away point.
    Last edited by SRL88; 20-04-2012 at 19:27.

Another monthly accolade for me.

Familiar?

Subs Bench

All too familiar!

Cracking October, your league form was excellent.

SRL88's Career - November 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

A pretty solid November for us considering the opposition. We started with a solid 1-1 draw at home to Manchester City before a trip to the Emirates. Arsenal had a man sent off with the scoreline still at 0-0 and we really should have been looking to take advantage but it seemed to spur Arsenal on rather than ourselves. They scored just before half time, and despite our increased pressure in the second half it was a late goal which brought us level and saw us grab a point. We put a brilliant display in against Villa and won comfortably before finishing the month off with a nice 2-1 away to Sunderland.

November 2026 - Continued

Champions League

A solid home win at home to Zenit saw us qualify from the group with two game to spare. We went to Spain in our next encounter and we were poor to be honest, but looking comfortable for a 0-0 draw but a joke of an own goal gave them the win really. A back pass wasnt controlled by Ojeda who allowed the ball to roll under his foot in a comedy moment. They scored a second in injury time to kill our chances and put themselves in pole position to qualify from the group.
    Last edited by SRL88; 20-04-2012 at 19:42.

A corker of a tie in the FA Cup Thirs Round.

All too familiar!

Cracking October, your league form was excellent.
    Thought it might ha. Cheers as well . We put in some really strong performances during the month.

SRL88's Career - December 2026 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

What a bloody good month for us as we really take advantage in the Premier League. We started with an easy 3-0 win over Scunthorpe before a solid win away to Leicester. We went to Chelsea in our next game in what was a really tough encounter but managed to come away with a massive 2-1 win. We really had our work cut out in our next game against QPR as they put in a spirited display. We fell behind twice but really showed our spirit by coming from behind and grabbing a 3-2 win with just 8 minutes left on the clock. A comfortable win over Blackpool followed before we closed 2026 out with a fine win away to Wolves thanks to two Nick Power thunderbolts.

December 2026 - Continued

Champions League

Just the 1-0 win over the Swiss side but it was a good runout for the youngsters and fringe players with the result never looking in doubt. The win saw us top the group after two years of not doing so and in the process gave us a draw against FC Porto in the First Knockout Round.
    Last edited by SRL88; 20-04-2012 at 19:57.

No surprise really.

A great landmark in my Liverpool career.

SRL88's Career - January 2027 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

A brilliant start to 2027 for us with a great 3-1 win over our bitterest rivals. We deserved the win but were given a bit of a scare when they scored in the final 10 minutes, but we sealed it with an Augusto penalty just a few minutes later. We suffered just our second defeat of the season away to Spurs in a pretty poor display. This seemed to rattle us at home to WBA and we werent helped by the fact that we went down to 10 men early in the second half. We battled on and after having made all three injuries we were left with 9 men for the last 10 minutes.....but luckily our blushes were spaired thanks to an injury time winner as we stole victory from under West Brom's noses.

FA Cup 3rd and 4th Rounds

Two brilliant win's for us in the FA Cup but none more so than the result at Old Trafford. What a bloody win!!! It was an even game but our quality really showed and we came away with an excellent 4-1 win. This set up the game against Birmingham who we breezed past to set up a tie against Bristol City.
    Last edited by SRL88; 20-04-2012 at 20:12.

Another landmark reached.
    Last edited by SRL88; 20-04-2012 at 20:14.

SRL88's Career - February 2027 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

A bit of a stuttering month for us as we lose group on Man City but we do have a game in hand. We started with a solid win over West Ham thanks to goals from Augusto and Fuska. We went to Newcastle in our next game and despite taking the lead we couldnt hold on and Newcastle levelled it late on to take a point. Away to Stoke we were utterly shocking. We deserved more than a 2-0 defeat and we got off lightly.

February 2027 - Continued

FA Cup 5th Round

A fine win over Bristol City see's us comfortably into the Quater-Final and set up a tie against Wolves.

Champions League First Knockout Round 1st Leg

A result which doesnt really bother me to be honest with the second leg still to come at Anfield. We werent at our best, but I feel that they didnt really trouble us and we should have enough to get past them.
    Last edited by SRL88; 20-04-2012 at 20:28.

2026/27 Youth Intake

Brian Dunn - ★★★ - Doesnt look the best right now but seems to be rated at the club as one for future.

Sam Hoyle - ★★ - Looks a decent prospect actually. Well, certainly more than two stars.

SRL88's Career - March 2027 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

A much better month for us as we finally started to turn some of our dominance into goals. We put four past Swansea before scoring another 10 goals in our next two games against Blackburn and a second 5-0 win over our rivals Everton with Celio being the star of the show with 6 goals over the three games. This also saw us close the gap on Man City in goal difference as well which will only help in the title run-in. We went to the City of Manchester next, with me knowing that we needed to come out of this with at least a point to give us a chance. We took the lead twice but threw it away almost instantly, but still, a 2-2 was a solid result to come away with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast