+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

Semi Pro

Pressure on now in the World Cup.

2013 Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career, Marvel Draft Winner, 2014 Best FMCU Team & Career Thread

Quote Originally Posted by abulezz View Post
    The World Cup draw was quite favorable! I dont know if you can manage qualification to the Second Round, but at least with those 3, there is hope!
    One of the best possible draws I think.

Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    Pressure on now in the World Cup.
    The New Zealand FA have put no pressure on us going into the World Cup. Ive set up friendlies against Saudi Arabia, Honduras and Yeman which I expect to win and if we do we go in with a 100% record under my management so confidence should be sky high.

First Team Squad Member

Very good draw for the World Cup, can't wait to see how you get on there.

2013 Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career, Marvel Draft Winner, 2014 Best FMCU Team & Career Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AcidBurn View Post
    Very good draw for the World Cup, can't wait to see how you get on there.
    Hoping we do well. We're in cracking form and the draw was favourable to us.

SRL88's Career - November/December 2017 - Blackpool FC

Championship

Well we have made a pretty good start under my management by picking up 17pts out of a possible 24pts since I took over. We have moved up the table nicely and find outselves 7pts off the Play-Off's. Its not going to be easy to reach them, but the way we are playing its more than possible. My first game in charge, away to Watford was a frustrating one. I felt confident that we could get all 3pts but an early sending off made things difficult. We were already 2-1 down before the sending off and as I was preparing for my half time team talk, the outspoken Christophe Jacques kicked out at a player and picked up a stupid red card. We managed to battle back and claim a 2-2 draw and could easily have won it late on with a flurry of decent chances. Our form picked up from there and despite a frustrating draw and defeat against Bournemouth and Wigan respectively we have done well with the pick of the bunch being a 6-0 home win over Middlesbrough.

January???

There is work to do in January but its going to be tough. The squad is absolutely huge and they are all on pretty high wages. I have got an idea of who I want to go and most are already in the reserves ready to be offered out. When I took over, all them reserve players were in the first team.

If I can get rid of the players I dont want, we could have a problem signing people. At present, with my reputation still on the rise there arent a mass amount of players available to me and my scouting range isnt the best. We need a striker desperately. Dont take the two big results to seriously because since I have taken over we have had a total of 122 shots at goal. We really need someone who can put the ball in the back of the net on a regular occassion. I might try returning to Liverpool and bring Andy Lancaster in on loan, but we shall see.
    Last edited by SRL88; 22-01-2012 at 15:44.

Reserves

Solid group there in the World Cup. Like the others have said, 2nd place is achievable!

Good luck with Blackpool as well and your goal of getting them back to the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    Solid group there in the World Cup. Like the others have said, 2nd place is achievable!

Good luck with Blackpool as well and your goal of getting them back to the Premier League.
    Cheers rancer .

Amateur

A decent month. If your rep is still low it looks like a loan is really your best bet to bring in some quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Dejay View Post
    A decent month. If your rep is still low it looks like a loan is really your best bet to bring in some quality.
    Cheers!!!

My reputation is weird. Its national which is why Im a little confused as to why I cant attract players. My guess is the fact that I started the game as a Sunday League Footballer as my past experience.

First Team Squad Member

That's a very decent start to your Blackpool career.

Is that the American Bradley Johnson? He scored some real screamers for me at Norwich.

Reserves

Very open draw. Good seeing Canada making it on behalf of our Canadian contingent.

That's a very decent start to your Blackpool career.

Is that the American Bradley Johnson? He scored some real screamers for me at Norwich.
    It is indeed. He is currently on the transfer list because I just have to many midfielders.

Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    Very open draw. Good seeing Canada making it on behalf of our Canadian contingent.
    Its quite an even a decent draw to be honest. A few nations have a chance of a suprise with the likes of England/Portugal, France/Germany, Italy/Brazil drawn together.

I never even noticed that we moved into the top 50 .

Amateur

Hah grats on top 50

Hah grats on top 50
    I should really check my inbox .

SRL88's Career - January 2018 - Blackpool FC

Championship

An absolutely excellent month for us with a 100% record and some fantastic performances along the way. We seem unstoppable at the minute with our brand of fast flowing football giving defences a real headache. We had a bit of a scare against Reading after conceding two second half goals to give us a nervy finish after we had been three goals up, but we clung on. We battered Sheffield United, limiting them to just four shots, all of which came in the last 10 minutes. Another brilliant performance against Coventry resulted in another flurry of goals and we capped it off with an amazing win over Scunthorpe. I really felt that they would be the team to beat us, especially with them back in the Championship after a season in the Premiership and they still have a lot of players from their promotion, but we swept them aside to leave January with a perfect record.

FA Cup

What an excellent win away to Premiership side Aston Villa and to be fair, we deserved it. I set us up with our usual tactics but I changed it so that we would hit them quickly on the counter and it worked a treat. They couldnt cope with our pace down the wings as well as Jacques pace upfront. Our prize for this marvelous win is a 4th Round tie at home to Everton.

Transfers - In

Micah Richards - What a brilliant free transfer on our part. Experience, pace, power and will provide excellent competition for the right back spot.
    Frank Nouble - Another free transfer who will add a different dimension to our attack. Started brilliantly in the league with 3 assists in two games.
    Jason Ball - The youngster arrived in a £1.4m deal from Championship rivals Wigan, but he could prove to be a very good aquisition. Bad loads of potential and plenty of time to improve.
    Fodeba Niambele - Arrives on loan from new Parent Club Arsenal, Will provide decent cover to the left hand side.

Transfers - Out

Really pleased we managed to get rid of so many. There were a lot of ageing and/or average players in the squad which could be looked at half the reason we were underachieving before my arrival. Its cleared a lot of wages (£40k roughly) and even though there are a few more I would liked to have sold, they can wait till the summer. Overall, good business in and out on our part.

Amateur

Excellent month there, and what a signing you have in Micah Richards!

Oh so nearly a clean sweep!!!

Excellent month there, and what a signing you have in Micah Richards!
    Cheers mate . I cant believe no one had snapped him up before January...and he is only on £10k a week .

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SRL88 View Post
    Cheers mate . I cant believe no one had snapped him up before January...and he is only on £10k a week .
    Bargain wages if I'm honest. Nice one

Bargain wages if I'm honest. Nice one
    Cheers fella!!!

Reserves

Great start to Blackpool life.

Great start to Blackpool life.
    Cheers Delta .

Third Team

Brilliant start with Blackpool and not too far off a playoff place either.Also a nice draw for the World Cup,hope you can get New Zealand at least a point

Youth Team

World Cup group looks doable, and an excellent start in charge of Blackpool!

Quote Originally Posted by B.W.G View Post
    Brilliant start with Blackpool and not too far off a playoff place either.Also a nice draw for the World Cup,hope you can get New Zealand at least a point
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    World Cup group looks doable, and an excellent start in charge of Blackpool!
    Cheers lads .

Should have a February update up in 20mins or so.

Wink

I have just made what is possibly the best signing I have made so far in my career............................

I think it deserves a giggity giggity .

Part-Timer

Brilliant signing!

Third Team

What a signing....looks like you found yourself a new number one

SRL88's Career - February 2018 - Blackpool FC

Championship

We made a stinking start to February with two dissappointing defeats following our FA Cup tie against Everton (see below). We went from looking invincable to vunerable in a matter of days. We started our league month against Bristol City who became the first side to actually boss us in a fixture. We took the lead but they swept us aside and hammered us 4-1. An away fixture to Barnsley followed and it looked like we carried our previous performance into the game as they breezed past us with a comfortable win. Going into the Ipswich game I knew we needed to win for the sake of our Play-Off hopes and I let the lads know about it. It was a cagey affair and we looked nervous, but we battled for the win and probably just say deserved our 2-1 win. Next up at Bloomfield Road we had my former side Darlington who we beat 1-0. We really should have hit more but Darlington stood firm. The month was rounded off perfectly with a game where we finally showed our January form again with a massive 4-0 win over Brighton....a game which saw Alphonse Areola make his Blackpool debut.

FA Cup

A really poor defeat when we could have made much more of it. We took the lead, much to my delight but Everton hit us back and went on to win in what looked to be a comfortable victory. The scoreline doesnt reflect the game though as we more than matched them and had more shots on target. They scored 4 goals from 5 shots on target as our goalkeeper had a nightmare. Something which would continue into the next two games (see above).
    Last edited by SRL88; 23-01-2012 at 09:10.

Quote Originally Posted by iHeadHunta x View Post
    Brilliant signing!
    What a signing....looks like you found yourself a new number one
    Cheers .

Technically he is my numer 24 but I will let you off with that comment .

Amateur

Wow, great signings in Richards and Areola there! Surprised to see them both without a contract in January.

Amateur

Nice signing SRL88. Pity about the results, but I am sure its just a bump that will pass.

Amateur

Certainly is a great signing. Good luck in getting another promotion

Nice WC draw aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewfx View Post
    Wow, great signings in Richards and Areola there! Surprised to see them both without a contract in January.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkera View Post
    Nice signing SRL88. Pity about the results, but I am sure its just a bump that will pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by City2000 View Post
    Certainly is a great signing. Good luck in getting another promotion

Nice WC draw aswell.
    Cheers lads .

Reserves

The game seems to be very generous with free-agent keepers, my Dortmund first choice Benali is an even better example.

The game seems to be very generous with free-agent keepers, my Dortmund first choice Benali is an even better example.
    I was pretty shocked when I saw he was available. Had trials with Blackburn & Sevilla but they never signed him, and he accepted me over LA Galaxy and a couple of other sides.

Amateur

You are slowly getting there with Blackpool, a few more wins should see you ok in the play-offs

Quote Originally Posted by Dan BHTFC View Post
    You are slowly getting there with Blackpool, a few more wins should see you ok in the play-offs
    Im confident of making the Play-Off's if we cut out the silly mistakes that we had against Bristol City & Barnsley...but the way we have played apart from that I think we can get automatic promotion.

Semi Pro

He best turn up on that money!

He best turn up on that money!
    Thats a pretty average earning in the squad to be fair. Highest is about £33k p/w from someone they had in the Premiership.

Semi Pro

Thats a pretty average earning in the squad to be fair. Highest is about £33k p/w from someone they had in the Premiership.
    Am I just hated by chairmen? I was given £20k a week for a whole squad in the Championship!

You are being watched my friend

Although I've always been one for not spending!

Default Announcement

Just a quick annoucement regarding this thread.

Previously I mentioned that I run my Internet at home off a Dongle, which is a pain in the arse and because I cant really afford anything else having moved in with the Mrs. Per month, I get 5GB of Internet and I am currently down to my last GB which needs to last me for the next 14 days (Until 5th February) so I am letting you know that I will continue to update, but probably not as frequent as I have been doing so it will be more like one a night.

Any other stuff such as replying to your comments I will most likely do at work.

Am I just hated by chairmen? I was given £20k a week for a whole squad in the Championship!

You are being watched my friend

Although I've always been one for not spending!
    I love being in charge of this club!!! I got £400k p/w for wages to spend and Im spending about £330k at the minute. That, plus £4m to spend aint to bad .

Semi Pro

*feints*

Reserves

That's too much without racking up huge losses.

That's too much without racking up huge losses.
    In the 3 month I have been here we have only lost £800k. Plus, there is over £14m in the bank.

Reserves

That's good, was losing 1M a month at West Brom with a similar bill, though again had plenty spare. Anything above 200kpw is asking for trouble before too long.

That's good, was losing 1M a month at West Brom with a similar bill, though again had plenty spare. Anything above 200kpw is asking for trouble before too long.
    It is in this league. If we dont get promoted by the end of next season I could see the club being in trouble.

Amateur

My god we're on £450K p/w at the minute

Class signing with Areola btw mate.

Class signing with Areola btw mate.
    Cheers Dejay .

Youth Team

Just catching up... you're certainly the King of the Playoffs! What great results they were, both with New Zealand and Darlington.

Looks like you've still good chance of making the top six with Blackpool too

Part-Timer

Wow, a national manager now! Your career is going from strength to strength mate, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Just catching up... you're certainly the King of the Playoffs! What great results they were, both with New Zealand and Darlington.

Looks like you've still good chance of making the top six with Blackpool too
    You would think I like doing things the had way ha.

Quote Originally Posted by malikoi View Post
    Wow, a national manager now! Your career is going from strength to strength mate, keep it up!
    Cheers Mali!!!

SRL88's Career - Friendly - New Zealand

I selected the squad for the first time based off who my Assistant Manager said was in form so there were a few newer faces in here than Im used to.

Probably our worst performance under my management to be honest. Saudi are the first nation in and around us that we have played and it was a pretty even game. They had the better chances and it showed in the fact that we only had 1 shot on target. We can still take heart in the fact that we're unbeaten under me and with up coming games against Honduras and Yeman, we could pick a couple more wins up before we kick off our World Cup campaign against Japan.

First Team Squad Member

Not a great result but you didn't lose. If you can win both against Honduras and Yemen then it will be good for morale when the world cup comes around.

Part-Timer

Decent result considering you brought in different players than usual, maybe you should stick with your usual team if this is what happens!

Not a great result but you didn't lose. If you can win both against Honduras and Yemen then it will be good for morale when the world cup comes around.
    Even if we get a draw against Honduras I will be pleased. I set the Yemen game up for morale really. They are ranked about 100 places below me so we should put a few past them.

Decent result considering you brought in different players than usual, maybe you should stick with your usual team if this is what happens!
    Yeah my Assistant knows nothing.

Amateur

At least you now know the rest of your players are crap

At least you now know the rest of your players are crap
    Nice and suttle I see Dejay .

Amateur

Nice and suttle I see Dejay .
    Haha just joking

SRL88's Career - March 2018 - Blackpool FC

A bit of an up and down month, well down then up, back down then up again!!! We started off poorly with a disappointing defeat away to Bolton. Alphonse Areola made a mistake that I can only describe as a Pepe Reina in the 2006 FA Cup Final against West Ham and that pretty much set the tone for us. Just like our previous defeat(s) under my regime, we picked ourselves back up with a battling 1-0 win to boost confidence once more. A very tough fixture away to Sheffield Wednesday followed and in what was a pretty end to end affair, Frank Nouble set up and then scored one to give us a massive three points.

A very convincing win over promotion rivals Swansea followed. We bossed Burnley in our next game but found ourselves 2-0 down at half time. I went ballistic with them and it seemed to work as we battled back to claim a 2-2 draw, much to my relief. The next draw which followed was nothing short of damn annoying. Watford has ONE shot at goal, just one and managed to get a 2-2 draw out of us. We gave them a helping hand by giving them a 1-0 lead by scoring an early own goal. We managed to fight back to take a 2-1 lead but instantly conceded and thats how it finished.

Our next game at home to high flying Huddersfield was vital. We needed confidence restoring after two poor draws, but also to keep ourselves up there with our promotion rivals. The result was huge for us. We were a goal down and at the interval and I warned the lads at half time and we came out a different side in the second half and took the game to them. I made subtitutions around 60 minutes and they worked straight away as Lee Melling got us level. We wont a penalty thanks to Frank Nouble's dinking run and it was tucked away by Melling who then went on to get his hat-trick 30 minutes after coming off the bench to leave us in an automatic promotion spot with just six games left but with any one of FIVE teams in with a shout of clinching the second automatic promotion spot.

First Team Squad Member

Pretty impressive dude well done, what are your last 6 matches?

Subs Bench

Things seem to be going well at Blackpool, you've taken them far since taking over. Although you are now in the box seat for automatic promotion, it will be hugely tight indeed!!

Third Team

Wow...I guess this is the time for nail biting....1 point separating 2nd - 6th

Pretty impressive dude well done, what are your last 6 matches?
    Blackpool
    Bolton
    Bristol City
    Norwich
    Swansea

Just so you can have a bit of fun comparing fixtures .

If you ask me, I would say Bristol City have the better run-in, but they have only picked up 1pt from their last 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtuck01 View Post
    Things seem to be going well at Blackpool, you've taken them far since taking over. Although you are now in the box seat for automatic promotion, it will be hugely tight indeed!!
    Wow...I guess this is the time for nail biting....1 point separating 2nd - 6th
    It is without a doubt the tightest run-in I have ever been involved in on FM before.

Semi Pro

I've not seen much tighter things that in my time.

I've not seen much tighter things that in my time.
    Is this a sexual innuendo or are we talking FM here? .

Amateur

Is this a sexual innuendo or are we talking FM here? .

It is indeed tight up there but you can do it

Semi Pro

You might be able to just squeeze into the glory spot if you are strong enough.

It is indeed tight up there but you can do it
    Haha, cheers!!!

You might be able to just squeeze into the glory spot if you are strong enough.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

SRL88's Career - April 2018 - Blackpool FC

So we go into the final game of the season with every chance of squeezing into the gap to glory (my own innuendo there for you HotChocolate ). The game which could pretty much decide whether we go up or have the pain of the Play-Off's was the Bournemouth game. I made to many changes for the game when I really shouldnt have and it cost us. We conceded a 86th minute goal and that could be decisive. We should have beaten Norwich as well, but once again we didnt convert our chances.

The final day looks like this:

Blackpool -v- Wigan
    Bolton -v- Scunthorpe
    Bournemouth -v- Norwich

Im thinking of doing the final day a bit like how Sky Sports do it with as the goals come in, have an update of the league table. What do you guys think?

Semi Pro

With the way the league table is, go for it!

First Team Squad Member

That would be great, I got a feeling Bolton will win though I hope they don't. Good luck.

Amateur

Im thinking of doing the final day a bit like how Sky Sports do it with as the goals come in, have an update of the league table. What do you guys think?
    Do it, could be quality.

With the way the league table is, go for it!
    That would be great, I got a feeling Bolton will win though I hope they don't. Good luck.
    Do it, could be quality.
    Cheers lads. Will do that then!!!

Amateur

Is Millie Clode doing it?

Semi Pro

I was hoping Georgie Thompson!

Amateur

That'll do. Jeff needs to be present too though!

Race for Promotion

Bournemouth 0 - 1 Norwich (Friessenbichler 5')

Norwich 84pts +19
    Bolton 82pts +36
    Blackpool 81pts +35

An early goal for Norwich from Austrian Friessenbichler has them sat in the promotion spot.

Bolton 0 - 1 Scunthorpe (Hutar OG 27')

Norwich 84pts +19
    Blackpool 81pts +35
    Bolton 81pts +35

A shock goal at The Reebok as Bolton fall behind to Scunthorpe.

Blackpool 0 - 1 Wigan (Al-Kamali 37')

Norwich 84pts +19
    Bolton 81pts +35
    Blackpool 80pts +34

Bloomfield Road is stunned as Wigan grab a goal on the break to dent Blackpool's promotion hopes.

Half Time

Bournemouth 1 (Cousins 51') - 1 Norwich

Norwich 82pts +18
    Bolton 81pts +35
    Blackpool 80pts +34

Bournemouth have levelled it early in the second half. The promotion race is back on.

Bournemouth 2 (McGoldrick 55') - 1 Norwich

Bolton 81pts +35
    Norwich 81pts +17
    Blackpool 80pts +34

Two quick goals from Bournemouth leaves Norwich with it all to do as each of the promotion contenders are behind.

Bournemouth 3 (Mensah 62') - 1 Norwich

Bolton 81pts +35
    Norwich 81pts +16
    Blackpool 80pts +34

Norwich's hopes of promotion look to be going up in flames.

Blackpool 1 (Vokes 64') - 1 Wigan

Blackpool 81pts +35
    Bolton 81pts +35
    Norwich 81pts +17

Sam Vokes levels it for Blackpool who now occupy the final promotion spot. Could this thing be any tighter?

Bolton 1 (Ngog 71') - 1 Scunthorpe

Bolton 82pts +36
    Blackpool 81pts +35
    Norwich 81pts +17

Its Bolton who now occupy look set for promotion thanks to David Ngog's equilizer.

Bournemouth 4 (Rios OG 80') - 1 Norwich

Bolton 82pts +36
    Blackpool 81pts +35
    Norwich 81pts +15

Thats it for Norwich who will definitely be in the Play-Off's.

Full Time

Blackpool 1-1 Wigan
    Bolton 1-1 Scunthorpe
    Bournemouth 4-1 Norwich

So its Bolton who are promoted on the final day of the season. We really should have beaten Wigan, and as with the games against Bouremouth and Norwich in April, we never took our chances. Sam Vokes had a glorious opportunity in the 92nd minute but couldnt hold his composure. Its the Play-Off's for one of my teams yet again. You would think I liked the things!!!

Bring on Swansea!!!
    Last edited by SRL88; 24-01-2012 at 17:11.

Semi Pro

Brilliant post SRL88

Shame about not making it though, good luck in the Playoffs.

First Team Squad Member

Unlucky dude, I can see you doing well in the play-off's though.

Off topic but shame Georgie Thompson has gone to do that F1 channel now.

Subs Bench

Amazingly random!!

Unlukcy SRL88, you were so close! Good luck in the playoffs though.

First Team Squad Member

lol, a couple of others posted about who would be on Sky Sports News during SRL's promotion final day.

Amateur

Unlucky on missing out automatic promotion, good luck in the play offs!

Brilliant post SRL88

Shame about not making it though, good luck in the Playoffs.
    Unlucky dude, I can see you doing well in the play-off's though.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtuck01 View Post
    Amazingly random!!

Unlukcy SRL88, you were so close! Good luck in the playoffs though.
    Unlucky on missing out automatic promotion, good luck in the play offs!
    Cheers lads. Appreciate the comments!!!

lol, a couple of others posted about who would be on Sky Sports News during SRL's promotion final day.
    Kirsty Gallagher for me .

A nice little record.

Part-Timer

Playoffs are always a nailbiter - how is it going against Swansea?

Reserves

Don't lose to Norwich if you play them!

Quote Originally Posted by abulezz View Post
    Playoffs are always a nailbiter - how is it going against Swansea?
    Well I have played the first leg, but I will be doing an update after the Play-Off's are finished so I will let the suspense build .

Don't lose to Norwich if you play them!
    Thanks for the advice ha.

Just announced my preliminary squad for the World Cup. I will hopefully have an update up for the Play-Off's and End of Season for Blackpool tonight.

I will then follow up with a friendly update for New Zealand and then a World Cup one either tomorrow or Thursday .

SRL88's Career - Blackpool FC

Championship Semi-Final

1st Leg

Thanks to our amazing performance since I took over in late November while we were sat 18th in the Championship, we find ourselves with the opportunity of reaching the promised land through the Play-Off's. In our way of reaching the Final were Swansea.

So we left ourselves with it all to do in the 2nd Leg. After we took an early lead at The Liberty the players decided to sit back and when I really should have changed tactics a little bit based on how we were playing, I never and that probably was one of the reasons why we never held on so the blame lays with me. The most annoying thing was probably the fact that Swansea resorted to kicking lumps out of our players.

2nd Leg

An excellent effort from us to come from a goal down to reach the Play-Off Final. Im really pleased with the application of the players. They knew what was needed and we went for it. Lee Melling grabbed us an early goal to draw things level. Despite an open game, there were no other goals as we went to Extra Time. In the extra 30 minutes we began to take charge, and a 113th minute goal from vice captain Mxolisi Mbambo gave us the lead which we managed to hold on to and reach the Final. Our oppenents would be Norwich.

Championship Final

Brilliant, just a brilliant achievement. We went behind really early in the game but stuck to our tast. It never took us to long to level things up and from then on it was all Blackpool. We were helped out by them going down to 10 men but never managed to grab that vital goal despite our dominance and it went all the way to penalties. Luck was on our side as they missed two penalties, with the last penalty missed by them hitting the post and we celebrated our promotion to the Premiership.
    Last edited by SRL88; 25-01-2012 at 00:38.

Part-Timer

Greatness awaits you mate! Congrats on getting them into the Premiership!

SRL88's Career - Friendlies - New Zealand

So our last two friendlies before the 2018 World Cup. This is how we got on.

An even game which resulted in an 2-2 draw. Nice to see our best two strikers get on the scoresheet, but their goals could have been prevented. Looking on the bright side, we're still unbeaten since I took over.

A nice victory in our final warm-up game before the World Cup. Just what we needed going into the tournament and a nice result to. We dominated the entire match as expected, but now we head into the World Cup with confidence sky high.

Greatness awaits you mate! Congrats on getting them into the Premiership!
    Cheers fella .

Always nice to hear .

Reserves

Good job on promotion mate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast