Hello everyone. My name is SRL88 and I have followed some of the career threads on the FMCU so far on FM12 and decided to give it a go myself.
Threads by users include:
They are among the many brilliant thread's for FM12 so take your time out to read them.
I am running a large database with the following nations/leagues:
In terms of what my laptop can handle, its a pretty big save with 75,000 players approximately loaded with 41 leagues from 18 nations.
Nation | Lowest League Loaded
Australia | Hyundi A-League
Brazil | Second Division
China | First Divison
England | Blue Square N/S
France | National
Germany | Third Division
Holland | Jupiler League
Iceland | First Division
Ireland | First Division
Italy | Serie B
N.Ireland | Second Division
Portugal | Second Division
Russia | First Division
South Africa | National First Division
Spain | Liga adelante
Turkey | Second Division
USA | MLS
Wales | Premier League
I am going to be starting in July 2011 which is the start date for England.
- Win promotion with ANY team - Achieved 23/5/15.
- Guide a team to the top division in their respective nation - Achieved 27/5/18.
- Manage the club I support, Liverpool FC - Achieved 24/5/20.
- Manage my second team, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.
- Win a European Trophy - Achieved 25/5/24.
- Win a domestic cup competition - Achieved 15/5/19.
- Win a league title in any of the 'BIG 5' European leagues - 9/5/21.
- Manage a National side - Achieved 9/7/17.
- Win a Continental Competition, e.g. Copa America - Achieved 28/7/35.
- Win the World Cup - Achieved 16/7/34.
- Most importantly, have fun - Achieved 17/12/11 when I started this thread .
I hope that you all enjoy my FM12 career and I hope that you all follow it closely!!!
And if I hit the bad times in my career, I will always have the greatest song of all time to cheer me up
If anyone gets to page 11/12 an notices screenshots missing I am sorry. I had to delete certain ones from my Imageshack account and I am trying to rectify the problem - if you wish to skip this section, the screenshots start again on page 19.