Checking contract terms when player accepts offer - possible?

I offered a number of contracts to some available full-backs with the intention of only accepting one of them once I knew which of them accepted my terms.

Now the first of the potential signings has accepted my offer and I was rather dismayed to find that I don't seem to be able to check what that offer actually was once it gets to that stage. You'd think it would make sense to show it in the transfer centre, but it seems not. I know you can select 'Change contract offer' before the player accepts, but that isn't really very helpful if I forget or, as in the scenario, I have a number of contract offers on the go.

I can't believe that I'll have to start writing down my terms on a piece of paper because the UI is unhelpful - please tell me I'm missing something obvious here!

Just been spending a while seaching for the answer to this myself.

It's an essential feature for planning the wage budget for the future. I often set up transfers in advance outside the transfer windows, so for doing any other buying or selling its important to know what offers you currently have in place to be able to accurately judge the value for money in any deal.

The feature was definately there last year. All you had to do was select a player in the transfer centre and it gave the contract offered details in the lower panel. In FM12 I can only seem to find details of transfer fees offered, but nothing about the contracts. Surely this feature hasn't been entirely removed in FM12?

• 5 weeks later...

It does seemed to have been removed, the transfer centre is ****ing useless now. There is essentially no way of checking the contract you negotiated with a player when you are about to confirm the signing. Given how close you usually end up to the wage budget limit, it can make the game excruciatingly annoying. Along with the crashing and other problems, its definitely my last FM for a while.

I've been wondering about this as well.

When you go to the Transfer Center and Click on "View Offer" for a player you have agreed terms with, it pulls up the Transfer Offer page with the statement "This transfer is not possible. XX has already accepted a contract offer."

Archived