+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FMH iOS 2012 - Somebugs and errors

Amateur

Default FMH iOS 2012 - Somebugs and errors

Just played and finished a season in the Welsh Premier League, finishing top, W30, D0, L2, and winning the treble, which made it pretty easy for a first season with Llanelli. However, there are some issues:

1. In the Rules section for the Welsh League it lists you play 22 games. There were 32.

2. I had a 17-yo player on loan for £350pw, paying 100% of his wages, but in January he got a new contract of £900pw from his parent club. I got saddled with paying the entire £900 which was way above the wage limit and prompted moaning from the board about wages for the rest of the season. What if he'd got a really big contract?

3. I finished the season with 90 points (have a screenshot of it), started new season. In the history for the Welsh league it states the points record is Llanelli with 87 points. The goals scored is correct at 120 so it hasn't missed a game as such (there were 4 in the last game).

4. In my first season there was a Welsh team in the Champions League qualifiers. Now in the new season there are three other teams listed for the Euro Cup, along with Llanelli. However, when I look at the fixture list for Llanelli, it contains the previous season's Euro Cup two games I played in 2011 - as the results, dated correctly, but then followed by the friendly fixtures and first batch of Welsh league fixtures for 2012. I'll play on some more to see if this gets rectified by the actual first Qualifying Round draw or whether in fact, I've already been eliminated from Europe, based on last years games!

Playing on an iPad 2.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jugster View Post
    Just played and finished a season in the Welsh Premier League, finishing top, W30, D0, L2, and winning the treble, which made it pretty easy for a first season with Llanelli. However, there are some issues:

1. In the Rules section for the Welsh League it lists you play 22 games. There were 32.
    - This has already been fixed for Update 1.

2. I had a 17-yo player on loan for £350pw, paying 100% of his wages, but in January he got a new contract of £900pw from his parent club. I got saddled with paying the entire £900 which was way above the wage limit and prompted moaning from the board about wages for the rest of the season. What if he'd got a really big contract?
    - I'll look into this when I get back into the office on Monday, from what I understand there's already supposed to be a check to prevent this happening. Can you let me know who the player was? It should save a bit of time in reproducing the issue.

3. I finished the season with 90 points (have a screenshot of it), started new season. In the history for the Welsh league it states the points record is Llanelli with 87 points. The goals scored is correct at 120 so it hasn't missed a game as such (there were 4 in the last game).
    - We're aware of a couple of history/records related issues, and I'll have a look at this specific one on Monday.

4. In my first season there was a Welsh team in the Champions League qualifiers. Now in the new season there are three other teams listed for the Euro Cup, along with Llanelli. However, when I look at the fixture list for Llanelli, it contains the previous season's Euro Cup two games I played in 2011 - as the results, dated correctly, but then followed by the friendly fixtures and first batch of Welsh league fixtures for 2012. I'll play on some more to see if this gets rectified by the actual first Qualifying Round draw or whether in fact, I've already been eliminated from Europe, based on last years games!
    - This should rectify itself within a few weeks, the Welsh league update is done before the European competitions update. We appreciate the way it's currently displayed could confuse people though, and it's already under review.

Thanks for taking the time to give this feedback, it's always very useful!

Amateur

I had a player on loan that was the top scorer in the league but when his loan ended at the end of the season before the end of season review, it didn't have him as the top scorer of the season on the review can this be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by kowak View Post
    I had a player on loan that was the top scorer in the league but when his loan ended at the end of the season before the end of season review, it didn't have him as the top scorer of the season on the review can this be changed?
    This is something that's under consideration, it's currently not supported but we're looking into whether it might be possible.

By the way, I'd just like to ask everyone to please add unrelated issues as a separate thread rather than tacking them on to an existing one, it makes it easier to keep track of where everything is. Thanks!

Amateur

Hi Alari,

2. It was Carlos Fierro at Chivas. Came out on loan, scored 54 goals in 39 games for us, instantly nabbing the unlimited loan unlockable. What's slightly disappointing is that after he went back home, but before the season ended, all his records were expunged from the Welsh League. So even though he was the top goalscorer and performer by rating, both of these were removed from the Player statistics list before the end of the season. That's a bit stupid really.

4. It did clear up with the subsequent European Champ draw, however, it wasn't "confusing for some players", as such, it was wrong, plain and simple. In a new season with a fixture list for 2012-13, you can't have results from the very start of 2011-12.

cheers

duncan

Issue #2 has been reproduced here and is now under review.

The other problem you mention with the records being expunged is the same thing mentioned by kowak above, it's not currently supported but it has been requested and is being looked into.

Issue #4 - I agree it is annoying, again it's a limitation of the way the game currently processes season updates, it is something we're aware of and we're looking into ways we might be able to fix it.

I'm still looking into issue #3 at the moment.

Amateur

I've got a save game of that point - re issue 3 - if you want a look.

cheers

duncan

That would be great, thanks, if you don't already know how to send saves there's instructions here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post7387819

We've reproduced issue #3 internally and it's now under review.

+ Reply to Thread