FM12: Tiago Tremonti - A Lower League Goalscoring Sensation

col_nufc1

Tiago Tremonti Segantini

tiagotremonti.gif

Tiago Tremonti is a 26 year old Brazilian striker who is available on a free transfer at the start of the game.

I played him as a poacher in my Gateshead side in a 4-5-1 formation and he was lethal. He scored 52 goals from 38 games in all competitions for me but if he wasn't injured for 9 weeks he could of scored a lot more.

Tiago Tremonti has Italian dual Nationalty so there will be no problem with work permits.

This is Tiago at the end of the first season.

tiagotremontiendofseaso.jpg

[video=youtube;24lNymTCP-8]

Col_nufc1...............I cant seem to find him on my game mate........i have Brazil and Italy loaded.....doesnt seem to be there, any idea's i could try? thanks

His last club before he was unattached was Brazilian side Gremio Barueri Ltda, so I would of thought you would of needed to load players from Brazil. He was at CS Pandurii Lignitul Targu Jiu a Romanian club before that so maybe you need to load players from Romania.

His last club before he was unattached was Brazilian side Gremio Barueri Ltda, so I would of thought you would of needed to load players from Brazil. He was at CS Pandurii Lignitul Targu Jiu a Romanian club before that so maybe you need to load players from Romania.

Thanks for that, i will give it a try!

Archived