Stadium!

Having climbed to the top four of the prem. with Guiseley i am beginning to struggle to match the big boys of cit, utd, chelsea for finances. My stadium was build in 2014 and I am now in 2026 yet the capacity is still only 12,000! I cannot click and make board requests for any stadium related option and the capacity has not been increase since 750 seats in 2015. Can anyone shed any light on why I cant improve/upgrade it?

20 years huh? I have 8/9 left then maybe! Its mad really as I was ground sharing when work was improved and the capacity of that was 26k! I am hopeful I won't need 8 years before I am dominating the league but god knows! It is a real struggle financially and I end up selling players constantly just to try and balance the books!

I got a new stadium this season and it cant be extended :( 81030 Dalglish Stadium. But by end of this season, I should be above Paisley as the most successfull Liverpool manager ever and we are at the top of the list in the EPL for stadium sellouts.

It's worth ago yeah ? I mean despite only moving into a new stadium 12 months earlier ...

Archived