ive never seen this before

I've done it for free transfers, just because most free transfers are those players which have a huge pa but not a good ca, and so I get them on a 4 week trail in my reserves (since they'll be playing here) and it saves me paying them a months wage.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JAStewart:

I've done it for free transfers, just because most free transfers are those players which have a huge pa but not a good ca, and so I get them on a 4 week trail in my reserves (since they'll be playing here) and it saves me paying them a months wage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah buddy, we all do that... icon_rolleyes.gif

But we're talking about the AI here. And you're right... I've never seen an AI give any player a trial. Perhaps if you look hard enough you'll find it. I'm assuming they don't, but I'm skeptical to that remark, since I barley look at other team's reserve... since thats where ALL trial players go to. Its not that I can get Messi on trial just to kick butt in the pre seasons right?

Could be nice if SI could give us answers

The AI is all-knowing and doesn't need no sissy trials to make a mess of things. Bow in the face of the AI!

Human players are faced by an asymmetrical information stream due to hidden values. The AI, I suspect, can effortlessly detect the potential of a player but remains passive unless there is an open slot to fill somewhere.

Archived