+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FMH 2012 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch out now!

Default FMH 2012 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch out now!

Will be out either today or tomorrow, depending on where you live.

Announcement blog is here: http://bit.ly/rZXJAv

UK Store URL: Football Manager Handheld - iStore

(Edit, MV - Added UK iStore URL)
    Last edited by Marc Vaughan; 08-12-2011 at 00:26.

Amateur

Yes! Yes! Yes! :d

Amateur

yaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!

Amateur

Any screen shots anywhere on the web?

Youth Team

Cost?

Amateur

Come on app store! Don't keep me waiting....

Amateur

Midnight... tic-toc-tic-toc

Amateur

Question: in this years version would i be able to start my career at prestatyn town in Wales BUT have all english leagues loaded?

In previous versions you can't do this for example, if you started in Austrailia you could only select Englands top division.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Low_Flying_Seagull View Post
    Cost?

Ł6.99 i would imagine.

Amateur

About time!!

Amateur

Shame - its one day too late. Yesterday I started saving up for a MacBook and thusly can't afford to spend money on games like this. Sounds fun anyway though :-)

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebugel View Post
    Question: in this years version would i be able to start my career at prestatyn town in Wales BUT have all english leagues loaded?

In previous versions you can't do this for example, if you started in Austrailia you could only select Englands top division.
    Yes you can - its now possible to start a game within one of your 'secondary' nations (ie. one without all leagues active) and as Wales is on the same continent as England you're able to have all English leagues and also the Welsh league active at the same time.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    Yes you can - its now possible to start a game within one of your 'secondary' nations (ie. one without all leagues active) and as Wales is on the same continent as England you're able to have all English leagues and also the Welsh league active at the same time.
    Little great fix!

Amateur

Hi Marc, any idea if the iOS game will be released in Singapore? Cos over here, i'm just around 30mins or so to midnight! Cant wait!

Lurker

Default Android.

Will this be available for android phones?

Amateur

^^ it was taking too long before someone asked ^^

No, it's not available in Android, sorry...

Any screen shots anywhere on the web?
    Some screenshots will be put live on the Football Manager website in the morning apparently

Amateur

Thumbs up

Challenge mode sounds fantastic. For years I used to try and do this (start half way through and see what I could win), now a real mode for it

Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Can the save games be synced between ipad and iphone? if yes I'm going to be seriously addicted...

Amateur

Is their any chance of iCloud integration? It will be so much better to be able to play on my iPhone at work and then on the iPad at home :-)

Amateur

Woot!

Harrogate to Champs League in 6 years me thinks

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

From where we're sitting it looks like it's already available in New Zealand and Japan!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by sampglov1987 View Post
    Is their any chance of iCloud integration? It will be so much better to be able to play on my iPhone at work and then on the iPad at home :-)
    Nice job you have!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by rafafloripa View Post
    Nice job you have!
    I'm sure he means on his break at work, like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by PRJKT View Post
    Can the save games be synced between ipad and iphone? if yes I'm going to be seriously addicted...
    Yes you can use iTunes File Sharing to transfer them to your computer then put them on to the other device.

Amateur

Did the advanced player interaction get in there?

For example, I criticise a player in 2011 as he is sent off for headbutting a ref, but the rest of the team go ape **** for not supporting my player, thus bringing morale down as previously he was in form 9-9-10 etc etc

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by David Milmine View Post
    Yes you can use iTunes File Sharing to transfer them to your computer then put them on to the other device.
    I think PRJKT (apologies if I'm mistaken) means via the cloud.

Amateur

iDevices sucks, what a waste of time from SI.

Amateur

^^ Android? #2

Quote Originally Posted by truegooner View Post
    I think PRJKT (apologies if I'm mistaken) means via the cloud.
    Cloud sharing is something which is being looked at - the reason it didn't make it into release is (1) I've only one head and two arms (ie. lack of time), but also (2) I'm rather nervous about the amount of data it'd be transmitting - the FMHi save games are NOT tiny, they're 3mb in size so if you used Cloud sharing a lot for saving games then it could easily eat into someones allowed data package (use it 10 times a week and thats 120Mb of data you've sent in a month), I don't know the prevalent speeds or package sizes for people generally so rather than risk it either locking up your app for ages (ie. low speed connections) or costing people a fortune (if they have low data packages) I left it out for now.

If we find these aren't concerns then its something we'll look into in the future, but I tend to err on the side of "better safe than sorry" with such things - so didn't want to rush into it just to get another feature on a list and potentially mess up someones phone bill.

Quote Originally Posted by rafafloripa View Post
    ^^ Android? #2
    I like Android myself and hopefully one day we will be able to support those devices; however that day isn't today - sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by arjenrobben2608 View Post
    Hi Marc, any idea if the iOS game will be released in Singapore? Cos over here, i'm just around 30mins or so to midnight! Cant wait!
    I believe it should be - if 2011 was available there then I see no reason why it won't be.

Amateur

I'm very happy with my iPhone - just counting the number of Android unhappy users that will show up here

Amateur

I must say I am surprised the save games can even be transferred between devices at all. Excellent addition!

Why is Lecksa even here? iRelease and someone just comes to complain. Lots of us love FM for iOS. FM2011 for iPad is the FM I have spent the most time on and I've been playing since it was CM all those years ago. Playing on iPad is great and quite fast paced, perfect for me.

Amateur

this song sums up how I feel about this release

Amateur

Re: BSN&BSS... are they additional leagues or do they load up as standard on the English database?

thanks

Re: BSN&BSS... are they additional leagues or do they load up as standard on the English database?

thanks
    They load up as standard when England is the main league.

Amateur

anyone knows if this feature is gonna be available in Nigeria?

Quote Originally Posted by larryjc View Post
    anyone knows if this feature is gonna be available in Nigeria?
    All features will be available in all regions - the only regions excluded I think Miles mentioned in his blog post.

Amateur

Will there be a demo for the game? I'm unsure I will want to for out what I'm assuming will be around 6.99 for the game. The last game I did not enjoy on an iOS device, although I have recently bought an iPad and do feel it may be more of an experience on the device. Which takes me back to my original question, will there be a demo? If it enjoyable I will happily pay the money if not I'm doubt I'll be owning the game

Quote Originally Posted by Funmz View Post
    Will there be a demo for the game? I'm unsure I will want to for out what I'm assuming will be around 6.99 for the game. The last game I did not enjoy on an iOS device, although I have recently bought an iPad and do feel it may be more of an experience on the device. Which takes me back to my original question, will there be a demo? If it enjoyable I will happily pay the money if not I'm doubt I'll be owning the game
    At present there isn't a demo planned for release (the first year we did one a few months after release, last year there wasn't one at all - I don't think its been 100% decided with regards to this years iteration yet, but definitely not one initially).

Semi Pro

Nice one guys .
    http://fmhvibe.co.uk - The original Football Manager Handheld fansite

Amateur

Will it be available on a 2nd gen iPod?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceirdiff View Post
    Will it be available on a 2nd gen iPod?
    Yes the game runs on all generation devices

Banned
    Originally posted by ajw10: I'd be done with AFC if Coq went on loan!

Will there be live cup draws?
    Can you play forever (I.e. no 30 season limit)?

Amateur

Cloud sharing is something which is being looked at - the reason it didn't make it into release is (1) I've only one head and two arms (ie. lack of time), but also (2) I'm rather nervous about the amount of data it'd be transmitting - the FMHi save games are NOT tiny, they're 3mb in size so if you used Cloud sharing a lot for saving games then it could easily eat into someones allowed data package (use it 10 times a week and thats 120Mb of data you've sent in a month), I don't know the prevalent speeds or package sizes for people generally so rather than risk it either locking up your app for ages (ie. low speed connections) or costing people a fortune (if they have low data packages) I left it out for now.

If we find these aren't concerns then its something we'll look into in the future, but I tend to err on the side of "better safe than sorry" with such things - so didn't want to rush into it just to get another feature on a list and potentially mess up someones phone bill.
    I am not sure how easy it would be to code, but it is possible to have iCloud syncing as an option, rather than a default. You could also maybe have it as a feature which is only compatable when on a wifi connection. Just a suggestion, I really want it, lol.

Amateur

Also, any chance of some screenshots? Has the UI seen a big improvement? The last one didn't really have the feel of a premium game, it's looked more like a kids game :-(

Quote Originally Posted by sampglov1987 View Post
    Also, any chance of some screenshots? Has the UI seen a big improvement? The last one didn't really have the feel of a premium game, it's looked more like a kids game :-(
    Screenshots are linked from within this thread:
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...reenshots-here

Semi Pro

Hey, mind telling me what is editable/transportable this year? Anything new?

Thanks.

Amateur
    Ames, IA (USA) || Born & Raised in Portugal

Make it optional:
    1) Optional (On/Off)
    2) If on, Wi-Fi only option

Ideally, the file would support partial changes and submit only "patch-like" updates… but that's dreaming too big!

Amateur

Is there not a full change list?

Amateur

If you guys want screenshots, look here: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/footb...439656770?mt=8

Also, doesn't seem like there are any radical changes. The UI is still a bit convoluted, I wonder if the match engine bugs are still there (e.g. defenders running forward when defending, both teams "stuck" in the middle of the field while a player runs with the ball, etc). Bottom line: the game was fun for a few seasons but after a while it becomes quite frustrating and… boring! I doubt "challenges" will change any of that… Seems like making that the big addition simply proves you're not that committed to the mobile space OR, just like FML proved, you're not yet ready to write a new game from scratch and mobile can't take the desktop engine at all–it's not scalable down…

Not bashing on anyone but just a heads up: it's not REALLY FM! It's FMH, and it's very limited in many ways, even if it's fun for the first few commutes…

Quote Originally Posted by EiNZTEiN View Post
    Also, doesn't seem like there are any radical changes.
    Evolution not revolution is generally my way for designing games I'm afraid - always has been, probably always will.

The UI is still a bit convoluted
    Its designed so that you can easily use the touch interface without having to click too precisely, this is imperative for those of us with large sausage fingers ... and in general I find that an extra click is preferable to swearing when I click on the wrong thing.

I wonder if the match engine bugs are still there (e.g. defenders running forward when defending, both teams "stuck" in the middle of the field while a player runs with the ball, etc).
    The game isn't 100% perfect but as is usual with our products all areas have been tweaked and tuned, I just don't particularly 'shout' about that side of things personally in announcements.

Seems like making that the big addition simply proves you're not that committed to the mobile space OR, just like FML proved, you're not yet ready to write a new game from scratch and mobile can't take the desktop engine at all–it's not scalable down…
    FMH was written from scratch for mobile (PSP) originally and has continued to evolve.

As I've indicated previously at present there isn't a mobile device capable of utilizing the full FM PC match engine (or other aspects of it) ... nor do I think the FM PC match would be suitable without its highlight system being refined so it was 'snappier' (ie. people don't have the 5-8 minutes it takes to play a single FM PC match available all the time when using a mobile device.

Is there not a full change list?
    Theres a full changelist in game (Credits - Versions area as per normal) - I've been asked not to post it publicly quite yet so there are some surprises waiting when people play the game ...

Amateur

That's a real pity, that was the feature I was looking forward to the most. We've always been able to transfer save games using iTunes, so this isn't anything new. Cloud support should be an option - many people have both an iPad and iPhone, most people have data allowances way bigger than those quoted, and most syncing with the cloud is surely done when you're on wifi anyway.

Disappointed that you still have to mess about with this manual process, or you have to choose to play your game on only one device. I'll probably not bother upgrading now, this one feature alone would have made it worth it.

Amateur

Hello Marc!

Does FMHi 2012 support retina display graphics on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S or are we still running on the low resolution?

Just another question... from the screenshots it seems like there are no custom tactics (drag and drop players in the tactics field). Are we still conditioned by the default tactics list and no freedom to move players around?

Thanks in advance for possible replies!

Amateur

I know you say midnight for release... but it could come early right? Right?

You're killing me here!

Amateur

Hey Marc,

First of all, thank you for your reply! I appreciate you taking the time to explain how you view the game and its development.

Evolution not revolution is generally my way for designing games I'm afraid - always has been, probably always will.
    I agree with this approach 100%. Maybe it's the fact that were now used to evolution happening in .X releases and expecting a X.0 release with a new version. FIFA, PES, etc, have accustomed us to revolutions every year. In all honesty, so has FM in the last few years…

Its designed so that you can easily use the touch interface without having to click too precisely, this is imperative for those of us with large sausage fingers ... and in general I find that an extra click is preferable to swearing when I click on the wrong thing.
    I agree with that. That's why I think you guys can get creative with the interface… I think the game UI doesn't fit a touch interface. Not saying that anyone else is doing a better job but that shouldn't stop you from innovating, in the spirit of the Apple platform. Maybe it's a matter of budget to this game. If that's the case, I think it's in SI's best interest to invest A LOT in this new platform. While I'm a big "personal computer" guy, I can't dismiss this new "tablet" world being the future of computing, particularly in matters of entertainment. I guarantee you'll be selling less and less FM copies every year, no matter how much anti-piracy (not the issue here) you implement into it… Not to any competitors, not to piracy but to other, completely different games that exist in the "handheld" sphere.

The game isn't 100% perfect but as is usual with our products all areas have been tweaked and tuned, I just don't particularly 'shout' about that side of things personally in announcements.
    Sure enough… I'll look forward to having those fixed. I would love a direct line where I could send feedback knowing it will be taken care of. I love sending feedback but the bigger the developer, the least motivated I am to do it because it usually gets lost… SI is on the fence between "close & personal" and "big & enterprisey"…

FMH was written from scratch for mobile (PSP) originally and has continued to evolve.
    EXACTLY! The PSP is a VERY different platform. The iOS version shows this exactly in many ways. Like I said above, it's in SI's best interest to invest in iOS and Android (for now), knowing that these devices hold the future of personal entertainment/gaming… This is a bit hard for me to say, personally, because I love PC gaming and consoles. This is just a very honest analysis from someone who's in the tech world, is a developer, knows the platforms and is actively developing products for them.

As I've indicated previously at present there isn't a mobile device capable of utilizing the full FM PC match engine (or other aspects of it) ... nor do I think the FM PC match would be suitable without its highlight system being refined so it was 'snappier' (ie. people don't have the 5-8 minutes it takes to play a single FM PC match available all the time when using a mobile device.
    I didn't expect an FM2012 (or even 09) match engine… But the good ol' CM 03/04 had a MUCH better match engine which seems to be where the visual stuff was adapted from but the logic stuff is missing (both on and off the field…). Again, the handheld versions need to be a remained (revolution) not an adapted (evolution)…

Again, thank you for your feedback! I love FM and I love SI! I don't play the desktop versions much anymore because of lack of time which is why I get a little more "demanding" withe mobile versions as those I can afford to spend some more time playing… I understand the limitations and I'd love to help in any way I can!

All the best,
    --Levi F

Amateur

Random question, but which boss does sunderland have on the new game?
    As it will depend on if i take charge of them as my first challenge of ifmh 12

While I'm a big "personal computer" guy, I can't dismiss this new "tablet" world being the future of computing, particularly in matters of entertainment. I guarantee you'll be selling less and less FM copies every year, no matter how much anti-piracy (not the issue here) you implement into it… Not to any competitors, not to piracy but to other, completely different games that exist in the "handheld" sphere.
    I expect the tablet market to grow a lot in the coming years which is why we've done our best to anticipate and move with it; on that front I agree I think the UI can and will improve and evolve over time - but its not something which will be rushed and we want to do things right.

One of the advantages of FMH is that we're allowed more free rein with regards to experimentation and suchlike than the PC crew might get away with, this allows such things as the 'unlockables', 'challenge mode' etc. to be tried out and see how people receive them ... similarly we'll keep evolving and improving the UI as time goes on.

Sure enough… I'll look forward to having those fixed. I would love a direct line where I could send feedback knowing it will be taken care of. I love sending feedback but the bigger the developer, the least motivated I am to do it because it usually gets lost… SI is on the fence between "close & personal" and "big & enterprisey"…
    Feel free to email me about anything (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - however do please bear in mind that I'm generally fairly busy and can't always reply or fix everything instantly ... well at least not until my clones mature that is

I didn't expect an FM2012 (or even 09) match engine… But the good ol' CM 03/04 had a MUCH better match engine which seems to be where the visual stuff was adapted from but the logic stuff is missing (both on and off the field…). Again, the handheld versions need to be a remained (revolution) not an adapted (evolution)…
    When the time is ready I'm sure that devices will converge and handheld devices be more capable of running deeper simulations - at present however while they have sped up quite a bit please bear in mind one of the strengths of FMH is that its playable on 'any' iOS device from 1st generation onward and there is absolutely no chance of handling such a simulation, heck I did some back of napkin calculations a while back about the current FM match on an iPad2 and I believe it'd take several minutes from you clicking 'go to match' to actually getting into the match itself ... which means we've a while yet until such an engine is likely to be viable I'm afraid (and thats ignoring memory constraints etc.).

Again, thank you for your feedback! I love FM and I love SI! I don't play the desktop versions much anymore because of lack of time which is why I get a little more "demanding" withe mobile versions as those I can afford to spend some more time playing… I understand the limitations and I'd love to help in any way I can!
    Thats quite all right - I'm more than happy to receive constructive criticism on my games - it helps keep me on my toes and focused on what needs improving, just do please realize that the handheld team is still rather compact (me and Rich coding, Chris doing art) in nature ... so much as we'd love to we can't do everything at once.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by rlowe49001 View Post
    Steve Bruce.

Amateur

Marc please don't forgot my questions a few posts above. Thank you!

Amateur

Marc can I ask, has the scouting set up changed at all? I love the FMH games I just wish I could scout cetrain positions as well as different parts of the world, e.g. from the drop down box you could click for the scout to search south america and below it you could have a drop down box with player positions....does that make sense or am I rambling?

Quote Originally Posted by rlowe49001 View Post
    Bruce was sacked way after the data was finalised, unfortunately. In future we might try and get clubs to co-ordinate sackings with our deadlines, but I'm not sure they'll be receptive!

Semi Pro

"Dear Sunderland,
    We at SI Games would like you to sack your manager before the 31st November if he is going to be sacked, this is so we can do the latest database for FMH.

Thanks,
    SI"

Amateur

I have a quick question. Are there any players on this release whose best/preferred positions are "inside forward" or "wide midfielder"? i feel these positions are sometimes wasted on the game when no players fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneomak View Post
    I have a quick question. Are there any players on this release whose best/preferred positions are "inside forward" or "wide midfielder"? i feel these positions are sometimes wasted on the game when no players fit the bill.
    I'll check - there should be, if not then I'll tweak accordingly for an update.

Semi Pro

The easiest ones to change are Sturridge, Robinho, Silva and Young for inside forwards .

Amateur

a guy recently posted whether it is possible that it might be released before midnight? is this possible or not? thanks

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by paulster101 View Post
    a guy recently posted whether it is possible that it might be released before midnight? is this possible or not? thanks
    Yeah that was me, i was just being hopeful really. It's not long until midnight here now, not that i'll be playing tonight, i have work in the morning!

Amateur

anyone got it yet?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dec9693 View Post
    "Dear Sunderland,
    We at SI Games would like you to sack your manager before the 31st November if he is going to be sacked, this is so we can do the latest database for FMH.

Thanks,
    SI"

Lol!.. I wish he was sacked sooner =/..would of made us abit more creditable on the game :P

Looks like we're now live

Amateur

so where is it? :S

Amateur

anyone got it yet?
    not yet.....I keep refreshing my itunes store hoping lol

I can see it on the UK app store from where I am, it may take a little while to propagate.

Amateur

sorry i'm thick, what does propagate mean :s

Semi Pro

Downloading now it shows up if you search for football manager

Amateur

to spread basically still can't see it and its quarter past Tragic :/

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SMG View Post
    Downloading now it shows up if you search for football manager
    hasn't showed up on mine :/ and i searched football manager :/

Lurker

Downloading it now on my iPad Search 'Football Manager 2012'

Amateur

found it, now downloading too *nerdgasm*

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisZombieX View Post
    Downloading it now on my iPad Search 'Football Manager 2012'
    still not come up :L

Amateur

paulster you looked under ipad apps?

if that fails type in sega and then under ipad apps its there

Lurker

You in the UK?, It's not the first one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner82 View Post

Where abouts are you located its not showing up for me in the US store yet, but is available in the UK now ... perhaps you're located at a store which hasn't released it yet? .... if not please try refreshing.

The URL for the UK store is:

Football Manager Handheld - iStore

Amateur

Downloadin....

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner82 View Post

still not there hhaha thanks anyway

Amateur

Where abouts are you located its not showing up for me in the US store yet, but is available in the UK now ... perhaps you're located at a store which hasn't released it yet? .... if not please try refreshing.

The URL for the UK store is:

Football Manager Handheld - iStore
    I'm in the UK can i not access it from the app store on my ipod?

I'm in the UK can i not access it from the app store on my ipod?
    You should be able to - just open that url in your iPods safari browser or search for 'Football Manager' within the store and you should be able to locate it.

Amateur

It wasn't showing up no matter what I typed in the app store.... But after clicking on the URL it seems to be there... Strange!!

Amateur

i put fmh in my search and it came up, if thats any use to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nsdavs7 View Post
    It wasn't showing up no matter what I typed in the app store.... But after clicking on the URL it seems to be there... Strange!!
    Bear in mind that its only just gone 'live' - its possible that it becomes available for sale before their search engine is fully updated or something along those lines (pure speculation on my part, I have no idea of how the innards of the store works) .... anyway glad you've found it now

Amateur

Searching football manager handheld 2011 actually brings up the 2011 and 2012 editions.

Amateur

can somebody explain the colour changes of player attributes?

here is a screenshot of Gareth Bale as an example:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5636/imagevzj.jpg
    (WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ALL OF HIS ATTRIBUTES)

I would assume its some kind of colour-blind assistance or something maybe? It's just hard getting used to after spending so long looking at the exact same data in different colours.

Hopefully I'll forget all about it after an all night session

Amateur

Type in Football Manager, then search, then change the sort by option to 'release date' and it shows up.

Amateur

The game looks awesome!..the social networking options is a great idea, the background seems slightly different which did catch my eyes out at first

however, it is abit slow on starting a game....is that just for the first time?.. or will it be like that all the time?

its very quick in normal play

Amateur

Big download!!

Edit: The wonders of iCloud! It's being simultaneously downloaded to my iPad and 4S.
    Last edited by Vane; 08-12-2011 at 00:54.

Amateur

how do you sync saves from ipad to iphone

Quote Originally Posted by kaneomak View Post
    can somebody explain the colour changes of player attributes?

I would assume its some kind of colour-blind assistance or something maybe? It's just hard getting used to after spending so long looking at the exact same data in different colours.
    Personally I find it a very effective quick visual cue as to whether a player is any good or not, tap a name and if you see a lot of green that's a good sign, a lot of red and it's a bad sign. Especially useful when managing at slightly lower levels.

Edit: Looking at what you wrote again I'm assuming you're referring to the fact that there's a couple of extra 'steps' in terms of colours this year, we just feel this gives a bit more of a precise feel from a quick glance compared to last year.
    Last edited by Alari Naylor; 08-12-2011 at 01:18.

Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrPrestige14 View Post
    how do you sync saves from ipad to iphone

1) Plug your device into your computer
    2) Start iTunes
    3) Select your device within iTunes, from the Devices menu section
    4) View the 'Apps' tab
    5) Scroll down the screen to the 'File Sharing' area
    6) Highlight 'FM 2012'

.dat files are your save games, and there can be up to 5 of them. The Manual Saves are named fm_save1.dat through to fm_save4.dat with the name reflecting the save slot used (1 = top slot, 4 = bottom slot). hidden.dat is the current Automatic Save file on the device.

Use the above instructions to copy a save over to your other device.

Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast