Slight Annoyance

Ok this game is the best thing to ever happen to the psp but there is one thing annoying me.

In my Premiership season Newcastle keep listing Emre for transfer every single week at 1 mil and 1.3 mil alternatively. It's not affecting the game in any way it's just a bit strange. Has anyone else seen this happen?

other than that, excellent game guys! I managed to get leeds promoted and didn't go straight back down but I'm finding playing with big clubs hard :S

Ok this game is the best thing to ever happen to the psp but there is one thing annoying me.

In my Premiership season Newcastle keep listing Emre for transfer every single week at 1 mil and 1.3 mil alternatively. It's not affecting the game in any way it's just a bit strange. Has anyone else seen this happen?

other than that, excellent game guys! I managed to get leeds promoted and didn't go straight back down but I'm finding playing with big clubs hard :S

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Yes Mourinho consistently listed Joe Cole.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same for me although its gone down from 6 to 4.8 mil now.

no it was the 2006/07 season. Newcastle have stopped doing it now but it's happening with someone else now, can't remember who off hand. Just seems like a continuous thing, not that annoying just thought it was weird.

Joe cole has gone down to 1 mil as i keep hearing constantly, i only have 700k transfer budget from sales as i was given a poor 625k at the start to try and keep me up, which makes it even more frustrating as i cant afford him lol, (this happened to me on pc version of 05 too.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ogba for around £2 - 3mill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I keep getting this as well. but he was listed at 900k im only my second season. icon_confused.gif

Archived