Best country to develop talent in?

i only ever play in italy, france, and england

i like italy because they have the u20 team but no reserve league

in england they have u18's and a reserve league plus new gen competition

and france was my favorite until fm12 they had a u19 league and reserve league but this year its different

what country do u guys think allows you to develop talent the best in fm12?

possibly the spanish,your reserve team is an actual team so you dont have to loan youths,and 18 year olds who think they're too good to be loaned out cant do s**t,on the downside am not sure if you can control the teams training schedules and stuff like that.

Well, I have no idea about FM2012, but in Fm2010 I had a lot of success in Scotland actually, thing is - you can afford to put even fairly poor youngsters in for some action, and still win against most teams, so it really worked for nurturing talent. It worked so well we even had a St Mirren (my team) vs Celtic Champions league final once. It probably isn't nearly as good in FM2012 though, in FM2011 the scottish premier seemed a lower quality from what I could see, and we never had Celtic doing stunning in europe like they did in my Fm2010 game (even AI controlled). I imagine it'd be possible to work at it though and up the league rep to something good.

Yeah...the only thing that really sucks about the Scottish league was the scrapping of the reserve league. And yet everyone still has a reserve team. I'm constantly arranging friendlies against Highland League sides just to give my non starting XI games. Don't get me wrong, plenty of First Division sides will take my players on loan but I've still got plenty of reserves/fringe first teamers too old for the U19s and not yet good enough to start week-in, week-out.

Sorry, just needed to rant for a second there. For developing talent I would go for Spain as well. In many past games I've had my Barca team topping the first division and the B team topping the second division. Just a constant stream of talent from the B to A team once they're good enough.

Archived