Dave On Tour

Vipertitan

using the 12.0.4. database, with custom Real Name comp fix file with loaded all players from top clubs, with the new league adding i might add few leagues later on in career.

Game set up

Argentina - I've always been a fan of football here , I'll be looking to manage there later on in my career.

England - this is where I intend to start and build up my career, I'm planning on managing a number of English clubs before even considering moving abroad.

France - I had save with Lyon on Football Manager 10 and had a good save going so hope i get them or someone like that.

Germany - I'm planning on spending some time here love the German way of football.

Italy - had a save with Milan going and enjoying it so would like to manage here at some point.

South Korea - Always wanted to try win the Asian Champions League so i'll be going here.

Spain - I'm bound to end up here at some point want to try my luck here hopefully with a team like Barca or Real Madid.

Ukraine - this is where im doing my grundo challenge so hopefully at some point I'll get a chance to move here later on in my career to boost my reputation.

the aim of my career save is to have as much fun as i can because on previous saves i have tried i have not had fun.

For the first time I've actually included a bit of personal information about who my favourite Team is Newcastle United Fc So i will hopefully manage them at some point, and try and win Champions League with them if they have not won it by time i get there.

My profile 1

My profile 2

using the 12.0.4. database, with custom Real Name comp fix file with loaded all players from top clubs, with the new league adding i might add few leagues later on in career.

Game set up

Argentina - I've always been a fan of football here , I'll be looking to manage there later on in my career.

England - this is where I intend to start and build up my career, I'm planning on managing a number of English clubs before even considering moving abroad.

France - I had save with Lyon on Football Manager 10 and had a good save going so hope i get them or someone like that.

Germany - I'm planning on spending some time here love the German way of football.

Italy - had a save with Milan going and enjoying it so would like to manage here at some point.

South Korea - Always wanted to try win the Asian Champions League so i'll be going here.

Spain - I'm bound to end up here at some point want to try my luck here hopefully with a team like Barca or Real Madid.

Ukraine - this is where im doing my grundo challenge so hopefully at some point I'll get a chance to move here later on in my career to boost my reputation.

the aim of my career save is to have as much fun as i can because on previous saves i have tried i have not had fun.

For the first time I've actually included a bit of personal information about who my favourite Team is Newcastle United Fc So i will hopefully manage them at some point, and try and win Champions League with them if they have not won it by time i get there.

images2.jpg

In what is literally a dream appointment, I have been offered the job at one of the biggest clubs in Asia, Thisfor a club that has a media prediction of 5th and who are supposed to be title challengers. the aim for the rest of the season is to try and get the club back to where they should be and to rebuild the Squad 1 Squad 2 and get rid of the deadwood and older players. and try get the moral back.

Archived