centre midfielders?

iv got an arsenal career going at the minute and im a little annoyed i cant get my CM playing above an average of 7

i have a choice of ramsey, whilshere, arteta and hamsik. i give each a good run in the team hoping for an improvement but it doesnt come

iv tried all sorts of player instructions with each player. is this a common problem?

i play a 4-2-3-1

CM's tend to struggle in this formation, I find using one of them as my playmaker and allowing the AM more of an trequartista role works, but you have to find the right player!! very creative! the man next to him i generally have as a workhorse who is going to clatter some people kara from Tromso fits this bill well. As i said though it is very hard to get them playing world class in this formation, even cesc struggled when i had him on FM2011!! I'm working on it though!

CM's tend to struggle in this formation, I find using one of them as my playmaker and allowing the AM more of an trequartista role works, but you have to find the right player!! very creative! the man next to him i generally have as a workhorse who is going to clatter some people kara from Tromso fits this bill well. As i said though it is very hard to get them playing world class in this formation, even cesc struggled when i had him on FM2011!! I'm working on it though!

i have'nt tried using them as a playmaker. i have eden hazard just behind my striker so i like to let him control things but im going to try that now

i have song doing the dog work and he does it quite well i think

I had song doing the hard work for a while and he did a very good job, i'm always a big fan of having a midfielder who can tackle. Ramsey should do a job for you. I currently have him at malaga playing as an advanced playmaker in a supproting role, he's keeping dani parejo out of the team no problem!

Archived