Tactics

After playing a fair amount of the PSP version of the game I think I know what I'm missing the most from the version I play on my Mac: the complete freedom on tactics.

As far as I can see on the PSP you're limited to the "stock" tactics. While this is fine for the pick-up and playability which I know SI was gunning for and have achieved I'd just like to have that little more control.

I know it's far too early to talk about future versions but I would say this would be the one thing I'd like to see improved for the next version if there is on.

After playing a fair amount of the PSP version of the game I think I know what I'm missing the most from the version I play on my Mac: the complete freedom on tactics.

As far as I can see on the PSP you're limited to the "stock" tactics. While this is fine for the pick-up and playability which I know SI was gunning for and have achieved I'd just like to have that little more control.

I know it's far too early to talk about future versions but I would say this would be the one thing I'd like to see improved for the next version if there is on.

mhm, that does give some depth but I like being able to control my players runs and have other interesting tactics.

The tactics part of the game isn't devoid of depth I just miss the above ya know icon_wink.gif

Ha well i said i might get 37 wins.

I consider my self good at this game considering my achivements on the pc,and i tend to be good at football tactically.

On a bad note my game ran out of battery without me saving so i have to start from bit back.

ntfc?? if ur psp runs out of battery it is just like turning the screen off (Wen upush the off button upwithout holding it down) If u put in the adapter an turn it on ot should continue from were it went off. Im sure you know know this but maybe u just made a mistake. icon14.gif

Archived