FM12: Jo Inge Berget - Bargain Trequartista

GavinLP1987

Jo_Inge_Berget_801563i.jpg

Picture13.png

Wiki:

Jo Inge Berget (born 11 September 1990), is a Norwegian footballer playing for Molde in the Norwegian Premier League.

Berget started his career at Lyn and played twice before left the club.

Udinese

Berget signed a reported 3-year contract with Udinese in July 2008. The club also signed team-mate Odion Ighalo and they played at Primavera U20 team.

In March 2009, he was loaned back to Lyn until 2 August and later extended.

In December 2009, he was loaned to Strømsgodset for 1 year.[4] In January 2011, his loan extended to 31 December 2011, but the loan deal was terminated when Berget was sold to Molde in July 2011.

Molde

Berget made his debut for Molde in a 1-0 win home against Lillestrøm, replacing Mattias Moström in the 74th minute. He scored his first goal in the title-deciding match against Tromsø on 2 October 2011. On 30 October 2011, he and the rest of Molde FK celebrated their first league championship.

Sky Sports:

Jo Inge Berget is a quick and skilful striker who likes to drop deep, collect the ball and pass it on.

At his former club, FC Lyn Oslo, he was called Torres because of his resemblance to Chelsea's Spanish striker Fernando Torres both in appearance and style of play.

A goalscorer and a supplier, he drops deeper than his role model Torres, but has the same qualities in front of goal.

Has great technique and vision, but needs all-round improvement if he is to make it to the top level - but he has a chance.

Bought for £500k in January 2012, he has to be one of the biggest bargains I've seen in FM12. Playing him in a Trequartista role, he has 6 goals, 3 assists and 3 MOTM awards in 12 games. Already worth £1m.

As he starts at Molde, I assume he will join teams of little reputation too.

Picture2-23.png

Archived