[FM2012] Vodu Caos 12.0 - Official Thread

PATCH 12.1.1

Some changes in set pieces and a few others

DOWNLOAD

442 Vodu Caos 12.1.1 FIX - http://www.gamefront.com/files/21340603/442+Vodu+Caos+12.1.1+FIX.tac

PATCH 12.0

THE TACTIC – 442 CLÁSSIC, HIGH PRESSURE AND DOMINANT.

Why 442? I want dominate and high pressure with a bloc very high in the field. I want spectacle and goals. I want finishers in front, wingers smashing kidneys of defenders, centre middlefields beating records of assists.

voducaos.png

Many people already know how i work. Fast players and mentality strong are my favorite.

In this tactic the defense line plays near the middle field, very high. I know the dangers i run and i hope that who uses it know to!

So, fast defenders are critical to this. Wingers also. Strikers also. Middlefielders with good marking and tackling but with good pass.

All people already know the atributes needed for each position...even the game comes with that information...more than discussed!!!

SETS PIECES

Right Defender Centre attacks near post. Corners marked with exchanged feet. Right foot on left side and left foot on right side.

FIELD SIZE

Medium.

PREPARATION MATCH

Workload: Very high until the bars goes maximum. Médium after.

Focus: None or teamwork.

CONFERENCES

I have better things to do than goes conferences LOL...my assistant goes always.

TEAMTALKS

As in fm2011 i´m never happy with the team performance. I always want more.

Start game or leave to assistant or want a victory (agressive or assertive).

Half time i´m not happy if i don´t win for at least 3 (agressive or assertive). If winning by more that 3 don´t get complacent or continue this way (assertive or passionate).

End - Assertive (if draw, lose or win by minimal) or Passioned if the team win by many and play well.

Something like that, more or a less. You have to understand how the team react.

OPOSITION INSTRUTIONS

Don´t use.

TRAINING

I use my own. If i think they good to share i will put it here.

OTHER INFORMATIONS

The keeper distributes ball to right full back. It´s good if your Strikers is fast and right footed. You could change this to left if you think you have better players on left side.

I prefer use right footed on right side, and left footed on left side. This includes full backs, wingers or strikers. Strikers with best foot on their side cross easily to others striker.

If some player goes off, let only a striker in center front. The sistem will be 441 and works almost better than with 11.

I think it´s all for now.

For others informations ask me.

DOWNLOAD - ORIGINAL - Major part of people says its better. I prefer also (scores more, suffers a less more than other).

442 Vodu Caos 12.0 - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20959560/442+Vodu+Caos+12.0.tac

DOWNLOAD v2 - Without counter-attack and fast timing.

442 Vodu Caos v2 12.0 - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20977338/442+Vodu+Caos+V2+12.0.tac

DOWNLOAD - This is for people testing if want. In a few squads (depends on your players natural or competent positions) you could use it with 442 original in harder games.

433 Vodu Kill v41221 12.0 - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20996353/433+Vodu+Kill+v41221+12.0.tac

Greetings and good games everyone!!! Enjoy the game!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Vodu,

Regardless of whether or not people like your tactic, it's safe to say that you've changed the thinking of a lot of other tacticians on these forums with your unusual but successful settings. Both myself and Mr hough have taken some thoughts away from your tactics. So a big well done and a thanks!

FuSS

Hi Vodu,

Regardless of whether or not people like your tactic, it's safe to say that you've changed the thinking of a lot of other tacticians on these forums with your unusual but successful settings. Both myself and Mr hough have taken some thoughts away from your tactics. So a big well done and a thanks!

FuSS

Thank you.

I play CM/FM for a long time, more than 12 years and always pay more attention to tactics part. It´s my thing. Other things don´t take much attention than this.

For a long time that i have some different ideas, that all the players or tactics nerds don´t aplly. I´m not a mainstream guy.

I, as many of tacticians think in a style of play and with certain principles put/pass/transfer it into FM tactic sistem. After this, many hours seeing games and doing adjustments until you get what you want. Some of those "unusual but sucessful settings" come from this analisys.

I see team tactic as a blanket, if you cover your head, you get your feet cold. For this doens´t happen you have to have a big blanket...

Thank you for your words, and greetings! I´m glad i helped :)

Vodu.

I have problem becuse of PUSH UP d-line :(

I changed this to just above normal and still works very well!

Seriously a few people i know are playing bottom teams with this and beating teams 3 and 4 leagues up in cups. The players don't matter so much, it works with nearly any team.

I am in League 1, with my tweaked version just beat QPR (premier) 5-0 in carling cup Q-Final. This tactic is amazing even without any tweaking. try it now.

I changed this to just above normal and still works very well!

Seriously a few people i know are playing bottom teams with this and beating teams 3 and 4 leagues up in cups. The players don't matter so much, it works with nearly any team.

I am in League 1, with my tweaked version just beat QPR (premier) 5-0 in carling cup Q-Final. This tactic is amazing even without any tweaking. try it now.

V1 or V2...............

V1 or V2...............

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20995758/VCTac12.tac

Version 1 tweaked, since this i put tackling to sometimes for centre midfielders and full backs due to stamina issues. I kept clean sheets in 10 of my last 14 games. The idea behind these tactics is the foundation been used by most of the tactic gurus on this site, including Mr Hough. That says alot and credit is all belonging to Vodu!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20995758/VCTac12.tac

Version 1 tweaked, since this i put tackling to sometimes for centre midfielders and full backs due to stamina issues. I kept clean sheets in 10 of my last 14 games. The idea behind these tactics is the foundation been used by most of the tactic gurus on this site, including Mr Hough. That says alot and credit is all belonging to Vodu!

Ok, thanks i will try it.

Hi Vodu, I just won the world cup(using England) with your V1 tactic and wanted to thank you for making and sharing what looks to be a very very good tactic.........i'm about to to give it ago with my Wolves team who so far have failed to finish higher then 7th(i'm now in 2019).

Firstly, thanks Vodu! I'm using V1 of the tactic with Everton (1st season, no signings), and very pleased with it so far (sitting 3rd in the league after about 10 games).

I prefer the look of the Tactic Creator style tactics, so I made an exact copy of your V1 442 Vodu Caos 12.0 tactic, using the tactics creator. I spent a long time copying every instruction for every player (including the set-pieces) so I'm sure it's correct!

I have posted a download link for it below in case anyone else wants to use it. I hope you don't mind Vodu? If you do, let me know and I'll remove it.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21002446/442+Vodu+Caos+TC.tac

Dont´t see the point but ok, for me it´s ok man!

My players are getting red cards every 2 games or so. Is a bit too much. I'm league leader in red cards. Anyone else with this problem? (using v1 btw)

I don´t have problems with red cards. Probably your players are very agressive. Only the 2 strikers have hard tackling... the rest have normal. If you want change make it smooth.

tQUOTE=ady911;7326276]Had to show you all my latest result still using V1

9-1.png

Very good :o

Vodu

nice to see you finally got round to it! thanks again for the tactic it makes fm12 a pleasure to play. i will update any of my findings on here now

cheers mate

Nice Ady, thank you again!

Cheers.

Hi Vodu, I just won the world cup(using England) with your V1 tactic and wanted to thank you for making and sharing what looks to be a very very good tactic.........i'm about to to give it ago with my Wolves team who so far have failed to finish higher then 7th(i'm now in 2019).

Thank you krisco!

Hope you achieve it. Good luck, is needed to!

Greetings to all! Good Games.

433 Vodu Kill v41221 is doing superb for me, lost my first two games of the season using a different tactic but switched to this and have won ten in a row with Spurs, I like it because the centre mids get involved more and chip in with a few goals.

This tactic just gave me the first title with Lazio in my 3rd season. I switched to Vodu's in January when I was 7 points behind and I won the title with one game remaining.

14W 5D 0L

I had 3 consecutive draws but I recovered.

The only ugly result was in CL against Real. 3-3 at home and 0-5 away!

Thank you Vodu.

need some advice, i`m playing with liverpool and need right striker, money is not a problem. what do you think, what is recomended tackling and marking for central midefilders? thanks
cavani and that what vou dou say for mids with passing

Also having a big problem with my centre midfielders and fullbacks.

Win my matches but their fitness after a match is below 60% ! Stamina stats are 16! Using the tactic of donhough by the way.

Changed tackling to sometimes , but doesnt seems to help !

First and foremost thank you Mr. Vudo your a legend in the making and kudos to you Mr Donhoughberto for it's your tweak'd version that my drolysden side is playing very impeccable football. I am still awed in the creativity and chances being created very good tatic (Y)

Archived